Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 18. (Read 140017 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Just a question about this coin, someone please tell me if I'm missing something.

I understand that after the ICO ends, 15 billion coins will enter circulation. Currently there are only 96 million @ 720 sats / 0,10 USD as I write this. Market cap is currently 10 million USD.

If that's right, then theoretically the market cap would have to increase at least x150 times to 1.5 billion USD only for the coins to PRESERVE their current price and not plummet. So to me it appears these coins are extremely overpriced right now. Thoughts?

So can't anyone reply this? I'm interested in investing but unsecure. Regardless of what Dickie posts, I indeed see lots of red flags about this.

Agreed.  When will the remaining supply be released?

Now I'm embarassed. The answer is right there on the website:

https://www.procommerce.io/coin_distribution/

"The coins will slowly be issued for the purpose of rewards as the users start using the apps and platforms. We have provided a structure of how the coins are allocated and to inform you of where the majority of the currency is held and what it’s designed for.

The coins reserved for the PRO Rewards app are the designated coins designed to be redeemable for those that shop and earn PRO Rewards as a rebate. The coins in escrow are held by developers for the purpose releasing them as the apps are launched and will be used strictly for the purpose of incentives within the app’s eco system."

https://www.procommerce.io/static/site/img/PRO_unsold_coin_scrow_agreement.pdf

That's okay I guess. Smiley

I am quite not sure how to comprehend. Kindly explain me this. Is the current price overpriced or not and ellobarate please?

My understanding is that if they follow the plan, I'd say it's not.

The basic explanation is that some of these coins will enter the market gradually over time, as the project grows and milestones are reached. Many are intended to be used only inside the PROcommerce system, meaning people will use them but they will not be available to buy or sell on exchanges. But this is just what I understand from reading the coin distribution documentation.

Would Patriarch please help clarify this?
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
Haha where is DICK now?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
We are thrilled to announce PROC is being integrated into SinglePoint's upcoming Nationally Syndicated Bitcoin Payment Platform as their currency to serve underbanked markets.
Production to begin January 19th!!!

Click the Image for more details!

Well done Procurrency team. very good move!
Dickie D we will see you on TV  Grin
Activity: 22
Just a question about this coin, someone please tell me if I'm missing something.

I understand that after the ICO ends, 15 billion coins will enter circulation. Currently there are only 96 million @ 720 sats / 0,10 USD as I write this. Market cap is currently 10 million USD.

If that's right, then theoretically the market cap would have to increase at least x150 times to 1.5 billion USD only for the coins to PRESERVE their current price and not plummet. So to me it appears these coins are extremely overpriced right now. Thoughts?

So can't anyone reply this? I'm interested in investing but unsecure. Regardless of what Dickie posts, I indeed see lots of red flags about this.

"The coins will slowly be issued for the purpose of rewards as the users start using the apps and platforms. We have provided a structure of how the coins are allocated and to inform you of where the majority of the currency is held and what it’s designed for.

The coins reserved for the PRO Rewards app are the designated coins designed to be redeemable for those that shop and earn PRO Rewards as a rebate. The coins in escrow are held by developers for the purpose releasing them as the apps are launched and will be used strictly for the purpose of incentives within the app’s eco system."

I am quite not sure how to comprehend. Kindly explain me this. Is the current price overpriced or not and ellobarate please?

Activity: 60
Merit: 2
ProCurrency is looking really nice right now.   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
We are thrilled to announce PROC is being integrated into SinglePoint's upcoming Nationally Syndicated Bitcoin Payment Platform as their currency to serve underbanked markets.
Production to begin January 19th!!!

Click the Image for more details!

Activity: 201

Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
https://medium.com/@jack_gogler/proc-procurrency-huge-potential-upside-f9158b3c41d4

Hey Dick, Since you can't seem to find info. on PROC thought I might help you out.  This is just a glimpse into what is going on where I guess you are banned from this public information.
I knew you were getting paid to try to disrupt this coin but............. YOU FAILED. It is fixing to take a positive turn and I can only guess how great a year 2018 will be for those who have
it. You lost you paid hack. hahaha you goofy bitch. Better stick to your twitter coin and work on that node.

I got in on the ICO, which I almost never do, and the MLM side in case I wish to venture into that sometime in the future. I've been having it out with these spammers and trolls since this started. I've been in crypto for almost 2 yrs and now do it FT after starting with just 4BTC (Not all at once). It's the same thing man. They come on these threads and scare ppl out of the projects so they can either buy, mine or stake all the coins. And, the staking alone, if you have a decent amount of coins, can yield a good amt for the time being.

I've always been able to tell the better projects by watching the amt of time ppl put in to acting like assholes and trying to disrupt the progress. It seems like ppl are starting to catch on.
Activity: 124
Merit: 60

https://medium.com/@jack_gogler/proc-procurrency-huge-potential-upside-f9158b3c41d4  

Look at this and you will see more about this project. I also believe in this project and also have a large amount of this coin and still want to keep it and waiting for good price.

Activity: 1
I've been watching this coin for the past couple on months as I have some family who invested into this coin by entering into the MLM side. I've looked into this coin and have "staked" a few coins of my own, although none of them have been accepted, at least according to my wallet. This week's recent events have really sparked some mysteries in my head, I mean... the coin was riding on a 2 cent value for a whole month before the sudden price spike. In less than 24 hours the coin jumped 10x its original value and its dropping. At time of writing, its at 8 cents, which granted is 4x higher than its original steady value but still. This coin looks like its been pumped and dumped.

Hey Dick, Since you can't seem to find info. on PROC thought I might help you out.  This is just a glimpse into what is going on where I guess you are banned from this public information.
I knew you were getting paid to try to disrupt this coin but............. YOU FAILED. It is fixing to take a positive turn and I can only guess how great a year 2018 will be for those who have
it. You lost you paid hack. hahaha you goofy bitch. Better stick to your twitter coin and work on that node.

Thank you for article, it is very good. Proc has a bright future , waiting to see what dev prepared to community.
Activity: 15

Good article !!! Thanks for sharing 👍
Activity: 5

Activity: 2
I invested $25000.00 in this company after doing my research I know it will pay off big times soon...
Happy New Year to all..
This coin has a future, dev team is serious and they know what are they doing. Price slowly ricing and hope will go to the moon again  Smiley
If anyone has been in this forum long enough.  It is plenty apparent that no ones questions are ever answered with anything other than very vague responses by the "management"  Since the beginning they haven't and prolly wont ever be straight and honest with you guys.   That alone should be enough reason to not have given those crooks your money.

Dickie D.

Get a life !!!
Activity: 249
If anyone has been in this forum long enough.  It is plenty apparent that no ones questions are ever answered with anything other than very vague responses by the "management"  Since the beginning they haven't and prolly wont ever be straight and honest with you guys.   That alone should be enough reason to not have given those crooks your money.

Dickie D.
Pages:
Jump to: