Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 20. (Read 140019 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Carlos Contreras‏
@CContrerason

-
Over the past few months, we have been very busy fine-tuning everything described out in our whitepaper.
We have now reached a critical point in development!!!!

We are extremely excited and very anxious about what the near future has in store for the entire ProCurrency Eco-system.

Suspense is high! ProCurrency has an upcoming release very very soon!
Stay tuned!!
Twitter - @ProCommerceInfo @CContrerason

Best regards,
Patriarch - Carlos Contreras

Activity: 124
Merit: 60
For Technical questions and Wallet Support please send you emails to: [email protected]

Business Inquiries: [email protected]

Happy New Years from the ProCurrency Team!

Thank you! Any updates or something new about Proc?
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
For Technical questions and Wallet Support please send you emails to: [email protected]

Business Inquiries: [email protected]

Happy New Years from the ProCurrency Team!
Lot of vicious and nasty attacks, and from supposedly people that have no stake... wow, do the math. I am watching a 100 billion supply coin run to over $1 and that one is a turd also, right?
 Huh  Grin Kiss
Patience pays in the long run. The wallet works, the stake is very high on the network. Yea there is a super high risk but you have to apply filters on the noise, dont  mortgage your home on it and be patient.....

I agree. we need be more patient. Proc is for long term , maybe we will surprise one day

My dog might say my name if Im patient enough too.  ALso would surprise me.  ALso more likely....

Dickie D

Somebody pays you to answer to every ones post or what? Or you don't have what to do in your life so you just write the same things every day? Do you have to say something new,or creative? Every one would know how to be negative to every comment.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Lot of vicious and nasty attacks, and from supposedly people that have no stake... wow, do the math. I am watching a 100 billion supply coin run to over $1 and that one is a turd also, right?
 Huh  Grin Kiss
Patience pays in the long run. The wallet works, the stake is very high on the network. Yea there is a super high risk but you have to apply filters on the noise, dont  mortgage your home on it and be patient.....

I agree. we need be more patient. Proc is for long term , maybe we will surprise one day

My dog might say my name if Im patient enough too.  ALso would surprise me.  ALso more likely....

Dickie D
MORE SHITCOINS!!!!!

154.9 million shitcoins!!!!!!

lol.

Dickie D.

Dude, I've seen your activity here for few months here. Are you dip hodler or is this your job to keep this thread alive? What's the point? They're scammy af.

I'm just riding this thing until it dies.  I have no money involved in this.  Just rubbing some salt in the wounds because I found a lot of people here were rude AF when really they were just dumb AF.

159,641,644 shitcoins now BTW.  Raining shitcoins.....

Dickie D
 Huh  Grin Kiss

MORE SHITCOINS!!!!!

154.9 million shitcoins!!!!!!

lol.

Dickie D.
What is the future of commerce with pro currency now. With exchange are going to be listed?

Pro is listed at Criptopia and CCex, but we don't need new exchange, but more activity of dev and also community.
Activity: 149
Anyone know who is Tristan Hoffman? He is the one who made a ton of negative comments about this one. Google him up... or Facebook search and you will be surprised.
Ohh..Tristan Hoffman is the guy who has been posting the crap.. I guess you can run but you can't hide.
Anyone know who is Tristan Hoffman? He is the one who made a ton of negative comments about this one. Google him up... or Facebook search and you will be surprised.

Why not just post some links or explain this further?  What are we looking for to know which TH is the one your talking about?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
What is the future of commerce with pro currency now. With exchange are going to be listed?
Can someone (not you Dickie D  Grin) tell me if it's a PoS or PoW coin and what have been done so far ?

It's a PoS coin and has a few different products in circulation... My favorite that i'm about to purchase is the first autotrader on the crypto platform... Promising 1% per day.

You guys can download the Google plug in and receive coinback rewards for shopping online. I've earned about $75 in free coins just shopping online.

Wish leadership was a bit more active on this page.

Let me know if you want to know more. This is my fave coin in my portfolio, long term potential is incredible.

[email protected]

Are you fucking kidding?  1% a day auto trading?  Have you not seen the internet?  That is literally the biggest fucking Ponzi scam going now ala USI-tech. Google it and see all the regulators cracking down!!  Goddam investor lemmings.  Suicidal money lol.  Dumb as shit. Invest everything.  Lose everything.  Go buy lots of onecoin too. 

Dickie D.
Can someone (not you Dickie D  Grin) tell me if it's a PoS or PoW coin and what have been done so far ?

Well fuck you.  It is a “piece of shit”. 

Dickie D
Activity: 176
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 Huh  Grin Kiss

I hear you, Just for clarification I was referring strictly to Proc.  I own some ripple, verge, bitcoin etc.... Just for the heck of it.   I am not sending a cashiers check off into the wild for a education package and paying someone a 10-20% commission, that’s the part that worries me.  For what it’s worth.
Why do the IPro guys think/talk about the usability of there coin so much?  My friend is heavily “invested” (I am Not) even tho it’s not a investment.... they used to use bitcoins past and current surges to promote Proc and now they are pointing to bitcoin saying it’s a failed currency because there is no usability..... isn’t Proc in the same boat?   Correct if I am wrong but the only money that’s being made in ipro network is commissions from others buying education packages “investing”???   

You are absolutely right.  People are making millions apparently selling the packages in churches to old ladies.  I'm not even making that up.  Its sickening.

Dickie D
 Huh  Grin Kiss

148 million SHITCOINS NOW!!!!!  "supposedly people that have no stake" God you sound so paranoid.  AND THIS ISNT RIPPLE!!!  This is an MLM SCAM SHITCOIN.  But you'll never understand. 

Dickie D
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
 Huh  Grin Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: