Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 17. (Read 140015 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Volume is super light right now.  Scale in at these prices while you can.  Any order over $10K is going to give the impression of a huge spike.  Love the way everything is setting up for this week.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Any reviews about the team can they excecute and would for example Ian Balina consider them to be "allstars"? I don't consider that sharktank guy Kevin Harrington much of a plus as we all know why he is in ie. to make money. Any data what is the yearly inflation rate for the coin and what the inherent value is for normal customers outside of market speculation?  

It's an altcoin in a breakout stage.... You are asking questions that nobody really has answers to, that's what makes this a speculative investment.  Compared to other altcoins, this one seems to believe in what they are doing and are willing to invest a good amount in making sure other people are aware that they are around.  The inherent value to ANY coin/currency is what someone is willing to give you for it.

This. Plus so far all their "announcements of announcements" actually delivered beyond expectation, something that can't be said about 90% of these in most projects. I got burnt hard with EMC2's "mind-blowing announcement" in december for example.

They just now announced on Twitter that they were added to Stocks.Exchange and that more exchanges will be coming soon.

They're also promising for next week an even bigger announcement than Kevin Harrington's partnership and tv campaign.

It's still a risky investment and you shouldn't be putting in more than you can lose, but the risk seems to be diminishing with each new update.

I agree with you, this project seems very promising.
They deliver each promise so far.
Activity: 19
Any reviews about the team can they excecute and would for example Ian Balina consider them to be "allstars"? I don't consider that sharktank guy Kevin Harrington much of a plus as we all know why he is in ie. to make money. Any data what is the yearly inflation rate for the coin and what the inherent value is for normal customers outside of market speculation?  

It's an altcoin in a breakout stage.... You are asking questions that nobody really has answers to, that's what makes this a speculative investment.  Compared to other altcoins, this one seems to believe in what they are doing and are willing to invest a good amount in making sure other people are aware that they are around.  The inherent value to ANY coin/currency is what someone is willing to give you for it.

This. Plus so far all their "announcements of announcements" actually delivered beyond expectation, something that can't be said about 90% of these in most projects. I got burnt hard with EMC2's "mind-blowing announcement" in december for example.

They just now announced on Twitter that they were added to Stocks.Exchange and that more exchanges will be coming soon.

They're also promising for next week an even bigger announcement than Kevin Harrington's partnership and tv campaign.

It's still a risky investment and you shouldn't be putting in more than you can lose, but the risk seems to be diminishing with each new update.
PRO Commerce‏
@ProCommerceInfo
Follow Follow @ProCommerce

Another exchange has added PROC to the trading chart. ProCurrency has been listed at http://Stocks.Exchange ! More exchanges coming soon!
https://stocks.exchange/trade/PROC/BTC
@StocksExchangeR

3:21 PM - 19 Jan 2018
Ha, more like $70K now to bust through...  Something tells me this will happen sooner rather than later though.

It's a shame more people aren't in this thread.  This was an easy +10% since this consolidation.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2
hello, tell me how to send coin money to the address (3jehnPknspjP2n4mqYjfd1B7ApZBQqjJdTA), This address was sent to me by the exchange to replenish the account, but I write that it is not an existing purse, tell me maybe you need something to add? or why could they send me an invalid account for payment?

I've just experienced the same problem.  The system returned  "Invalid PROC address". Please advise  Sad
Where is it possible to check the address accuracy?

Activity: 11
Ha, more like $70K now to bust through...  Something tells me this will happen sooner rather than later though.
Even so, $50K is hardly an insurmountable amount of money...  This should be cleared through within the next 6 hours or so.
Activity: 19
Looks like a little bit of a wall at 0.00000850.  Clear sailing to 0.00001000 after that...

This is being manipulated by whales, don't know why. Two huge walls at 850 and 1000. A smaller but still significant one at 1400.
Looks like a little bit of a wall at 0.00000850.  Clear sailing to 0.00001000 after that...
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
Please join us on our Official Telegram Channel!
Slack channel will be taken offline due to Spam Users.

Join Now! ~

PRO Commerce‏
@ProCommerceInfo
Follow Follow @ProCommerce

Excited for production to start tomorrow to make America aware of PROC thanks to SinglePoint and Kevin Harrington. Stay tuned for an even bigger announcement next week

7:53 PM - 18 Jan 2018
I'll be interested to see what happens here with the TV exposure.  Volume is light, but if 1 or 2 of Harrington's friends jump in, liquidity will dry up in a hurry.  What do you guys think?
Activity: 2
Here is my take on what is happening with IPN and its PROC token. I am planning to get some this week at $0.045.

And my followup: https://icliks.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/pro-currency-breaks-out-ii/
Activity: 82
hello, tell me how to send coin money to the address (3jehnPknspjP2n4mqYjfd1B7ApZBQqjJdTA), This address was sent to me by the exchange to replenish the account, but I write that it is not an existing purse, tell me maybe you need something to add? or why could they send me an invalid account for payment?
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Here is my take on what is happening with IPN and its PROC token. I am planning to get some this week at $0.045.

https://icliks.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/pro-currency-breaks-out/

Grin

I bought a iPN package yesterday. This offer ends in a few days.
Activity: 2

https://icliks.wordpress.com/2018/01/12/pro-currency-breaks-out/

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: