Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 76. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

We are very excited to bring this update!!!
Our press release has been picked up by hundreds of media outlets.
Check out all of the media coverage.

Source: PressCable
Release ID: 164797

How much did you spend on PressCable? https://presscable.com/pricing

Looks like peanuts compared to what you've raised so far already.

I already explained how this works its now how much you pay, its who picks you up.
So they were picked up by a few good websites which is pretty cool.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250

Source: PressCable
Release ID: 164797

How much did you spend on PressCable? https://presscable.com/pricing

Looks like peanuts compared to what you've raised so far already.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

It's awaesome!
Some people are less confident with this project, but look at the future.
The project is still being developed and the team is still working hard to make this project a success.

Great job PRO Team!

Thank you! We appreciate all the great support guys!
 Will you ever respond to the 4 or 5 different people who have asked (multiple times) about the list of reputable merchants?  Surely by now you can give us a straight up YES or NO to some of the names that you've mentioned...

Can you provide a list or an answer to the big-name merchants you used earlier in this thread?  Other than iPRO Network, are there any other 'early adopters' of this coin? 

How about that straight-up YES or NO ....

Thanks for your reply, I'll keep watching this project with much enthusiasm...it has amazing potential

If you are talking about retailers within the Rebate App, then YES, people that buy products from those retailers will receive coins back.
Thank you for your support.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

This quote below is from the article from Jan 25th that is posted on Procommerce.blog  "Are crypto currencies accepted by the masses?"

Carlos Contreras, the founder says that, “…in the past, cryptocurrencies have appealed predominantly to technical savvy people, advanced speculators and some who might not place complete trust in traditional fiat currency. PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency, automatically creating a crypto piggy bank of coins. Consumers can then take those coins and trade them on an exchange or spend them at merchants that accept PRO cryptocurrency.

Are the big-names officially with you guys yet?
Walmart - YES or NO
Best Buy - YES or NO
Priceline - YES or NO
Macy's   -  YES or NO

If so, that is a huge deal

You're joiking right  Cheesy

Yes, when you shop through our application, you will receive coin back as a rebate from ALL those retailers.
Those are just 4 out of 4000 retailers.
I encourage you to read our official whitepaper to learn more. Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Why is no information given about devs in op.I am looking for devs public profile where can I find it?Why the prefer to stay behind the veil?Sorry but usually it makes be a bit dubious.
Weird right, almost like this is a scam  Roll Eyes

Why is no information given about devs in op.I am looking for devs public profile where can I find it?Why the prefer to stay behind the veil?Sorry but usually it makes be a bit dubious.

This information in on https://www.procommerce.io/
Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

This information in on https://www.procommerce.io/
Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Activity: 527
 Will you ever respond to the 4 or 5 different people who have asked (multiple times) about the list of reputable merchants?  Surely by now you can give us a straight up YES or NO to some of the names that you've mentioned...

Can you provide a list or an answer to the big-name merchants you used earlier in this thread?  Other than iPRO Network, are there any other 'early adopters' of this coin? 

Thanks for your reply, I'll keep watching this project with much enthusiasm...it has amazing potential

If you are talking about retailers within the Rebate App, then YES, people that buy products from those retailers will receive coins back.

Best regards,
Patriarch.

This quote below is from the article from Jan 25th that is posted on Procommerce.blog  "Are crypto currencies accepted by the masses?"

Carlos Contreras, the founder says that, “…in the past, cryptocurrencies have appealed predominantly to technical savvy people, advanced speculators and some who might not place complete trust in traditional fiat currency. PRO is launching a free application that will allow the average Joes and Janes who currently shop online at their favorite retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, Priceline, and Macy’s just to name a few, to earn rebate rewards in the form of PRO cryptocurrency, automatically creating a crypto piggy bank of coins. Consumers can then take those coins and trade them on an exchange or spend them at merchants that accept PRO cryptocurrency.

Walmart - YES or NO
Best Buy - YES or NO
Priceline - YES or NO
Macy's   -  YES or NO

You're joiking right  Cheesy
Weird right, almost like this is a scam  Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Walmart - YES or NO
Best Buy - YES or NO
Priceline - YES or NO
Macy's   -  YES or NO

Activity: 280
Only so few btc has invested? Not possible to be successful, failed one.
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Check out all of the media coverage./center]
Hi @Patriarch. Good job and well-done team, waiting impatiently new of your apps launch. Some members are wondering about social bounty campaign, will you count additional bonuses for tweeted/retweets/shares of project during ICO or just the original task when joined?
Also I will appreciate if you check why Russian thread disappeared from the list?Thanks

TRANSLATION BOUNTIES ARE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. PM TO RESERVE.
 Italian Translation         *Reserved* - Flomess
Chinese Translation       *Reserved* - btcdie
Slovenian Translation     *Reserved* - Simple858
Turkish Translation         *Reserved* - talatk
Hungarian Translation     *Reserved* - cointrader83
Dutch Translation           *Reserved* - BestWebCreator
Maltese Translation        *Reserved* - ostrogoto2012
Korean Translation         *Reserved* - rolings
Thai Translation            *Reserved* - golfhuso
Romanian Translation     *Reserved* - ltcrstrbrt
Swedish Translation       *Reserved - Friladon
Activity: 668
Merit: 500

woow great media press , this ico will success i hope can raise more than 200 BTC

No need to worry
I am sure the proyek will be success and The target will be reached. Good luck.
Activity: 518
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Best regards,
Patriarch.

Achoo,..

sorry I'm allergic to bullshit
Activity: 980
Merit: 501

good job dev !!!!
good news !!!!!!!
I hope more and more investors for invest PRO COMMERCE!!
i hope PRO COMMERCE success !!
we all still supporting. god bless PRO COMMERCE
Activity: 812
There is no gold method that will be succes but hope this is.
Activity: 517

It's awaesome!
Some people are less confident with this project, but look at the future.
The project is still being developed and the team is still working hard to make this project a success.

Great job PRO Team!
Sadly this coverage can be bought. Pr firms do this..
Well ALL press is bought buddy, I know because I've worked for a marketing company before.
They pay for the Press Release but its up to the websites to actually pick it up.
So for the Websites that did, I say it was good results.

Congrats! Seems like a lot of websites picked up the story!
Smiley
Lets just skip this comment number.....
Sadly this coverage can be bought. Pr firms do this..
Pages:
Jump to: