Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia - page 11. (Read 55522 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 17, 2014, 10:06:49 PM
Sagavin Shop is now accepting Bitcoin!

If you’re looking for a way to stop nightmares from occurring every time you go to sleep, then Sagavin Shop is the place you want to find! This shop creates various kinds of Dream Catcher to make sure you get the good night sleep you deserve. You can find the store easily since it’s located at the side of Legian Street. The price range that these friendly guys offer is cheaper than any other shops too so make sure to come by if you want to stop yourself from having nightmares!

And oh yeah, they totally accept Bitcoin.

Address: Jl. Legian Tengah, Kuta

Island: Bali, Indonesia

E-mail: [email protected]

http://bitislands.com/wp-content/uploads/8bali-import-dreamcatcher-0171.jpg

http://bitislands.com/wp-content/uploads/Bali6.jpg
Activity: 6
October 16, 2014, 11:47:21 PM

Naruki Surf Shop is now accepting Bitcoin!

Looking for the best way to surf in Bali?

Be sure to find everything you need in NARUKI--one of the best surf shops in the gang of Kuta!

The friendly guys here will rent you a board, fix your ding, offer you some great advices or even give you lessons and tips to complete your surfing experience! It's open from 10am to 10pm everyday, so make sure to drop by and ride the waves with Naruki Surf Shop!

Address: Jl.Popies II / Benesari, Kuta
Island: Bali, Indonesia
E-mail: [email protected]

http://bitislands.com/wp-content/uploads/10467766_1520087258214546_247081492_n.jpg

http://bitislands.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_0950.jpg

Share their personal arts and designs!

http://bitislands.com/wp-content/uploads/915577_1425792294363767_789463762_n.jpg

http://bitislands.com/wp-content/uploads/10349820_413572632118998_11780219_n.jpg

http://bitislands.com/wp-content/uploads/10522819_1483766781864293_1343633958_n.jpg
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Update

We just meet with tax advisor from government in Indonesia. It seems like tax in here quietly friendly with Bitcoin with current existing regulation. Tax will be based on fee (as per our income). It will be 1% of our fee income

Activity: 364
Merit: 256
September 16, 2014, 05:55:01 PM
Mr. Oscar, is there a plan to open your branch office in yogyakarta in near future ? Yogyakarta is one of the foremost cultural centers of Java, and also one of the main Indonesia's major tourist destinations, so I think it'd be great to have bitcoins widely spread around here
Hi Guys.

We have already done installion of Bitcoin's Billboard in Bali. I think this also the first Bitcoin's billboard for Indonesia.  It will attract attention of local and international tourists that bypass this main road. I hope this will help spread the Bitcoin trend

Other big thing will come from this BitIslands Project ! Stay Tune !

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
September 04, 2014, 12:40:16 AM
Enaaaaaaak.  Grin
One idea is to get tourists to believe the benefit of bringing bitcoin to Bali. Maybe you could dangle prizes for travelers to write blog about how they spend their time in Bali and using Bitcoin. They must write the blog on well-known travel blogs and social media.

It great idea !

Thank you St-ly_T , it awesome!
Activity: 46
September 01, 2014, 05:05:59 AM
keep up the good work pak Oscar..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
A very fine ideology in the spread of bitcoin world wide.Kudos
Update:

Our office is ready to be use finally Smiley We will start interviewing our first employee for Bitislands Project tomorrow Cheesy
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
Bali = Indonesia
Best Tour Island
Hi KimNam,

Thank you to drop by. Actually our shares that we offer in Cryptostocks is more for appreciation's token for donors in project Bitcoin Island. We want to give something to our contributor thats why we do it via cryptostocks previously. So we can track the donor.

Hi funchiestz

umm, so, if we buy your shares in cryptostocks it means we donate our BTC to your project? or do we really buy your shares?
if we donate, it means, we will not get our money back? you said that you have plan to buy the shares back somewhen in the next 1-2 years (and pay the dividen per month)?  Huh Huh

I agree that your share's price is too expensive

I think his mean that buying bitcoin.co.id shares in cryptostocks is not for short term profit and some part of it treat like you make a donation for this project.

Since bitcoin.co.id just a new exchanger and still low market cap (although Indonesia are top 5 population), you can compare the return just for short term. If you believe in this project than you go with it by being part of it (buying share).

Hi Thiec, thank you to explain it to community Smiley  Yes, you are right. Currently our shares is not for short term profit. It will be better to treat it as donation to this project.
Activity: 23
August 25, 2014, 09:52:11 AM
Great project. Spread the Bitcoins all over Bali  Cheesy
Hi KimNam,

Thank you to drop by. Actually our shares that we offer in Cryptostocks is more for appreciation's token for donors in project Bitcoin Island. We want to give something to our contributor thats why we do it via cryptostocks previously. So we can track the donor.

Hi funchiestz

umm, so, if we buy your shares in cryptostocks it means we donate our BTC to your project? or do we really buy your shares?
if we donate, it means, we will not get our money back? you said that you have plan to buy the shares back somewhen in the next 1-2 years (and pay the dividen per month)?  Huh Huh

I agree that your share's price is too expensive

hi KimNam

Its both Smiley  You are donating this project by buying our shares. Yes, we do plan to buy back our share. Also for token of gratitude to our donor and investor, we are issuing dividens monthly basis.

Activity: 101
August 22, 2014, 11:23:18 PM
Dividend Paid - Increased by 135% than last month

Please support this project by donating through cryptostocks : https://cryptostocks.com/securities/120
or
Bitcoin Donation : BTC 1sLAndWaCHYGD8F5LdQ9baXCXoNmsXtsg

==================================================================

Dear Investors and Donators,

We would to thank you for buying our shares as token appreciation for supporting our BitIsland Project. We already paid the dividend as agreement.

Here is the summary transaction for our exchanges:
Period : 1 June 2014 – 30 June 2014
Volume Bitcoin Trading in BTC                                   784.048843   BTC
Trading Fee Income in BTC                                           4.70429306     BTC
Total Shares Percentage                                               5.00%
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks Investors                       0.23521465  BTC

Dividend per Shares in BTC             0.00002352
Total Shared Held Publicly           188
Total Dividend Paid                         0.00442204   BTC

Our trading volume in June 2014 is increased by 135% than May 2014. Thank you for your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us.

Best Regards

Bitcoin.co.id - Indonesia Bitcoin Exchange

I calculate the price for BTCID using discounted dividend model.
I use 60% growth per month for the next 12 month and then 0% growth for the next 12 month(that's all, I expect nothing after 2 years, which is very conservative).
Then I used a required rate of return of 1% per month(which is slightly higher than 12% per annum).

I get the current price to be 0.081994 BTC, which is still very much undervalued compared to current price of less than 0.05 BTC.

Bitcoincharts is showing updated bitcoin.co.id now. Thanks

Why is bitcoin.co.id data is not updated in bitcoincharts.com ?

Last data is 14 July ?

0.05 BTC is price per 1 share
and then 1 share make 0.00001553 BTC per month
so : (0.00001553 BTC / 0.05 BTC) * 100% = 0.031 % per month
and 12 * 0.031% = 0.372%. not even 1% dividents annually

i think your company was overvalued, and your stock / share price way too expensive

Hi KimNam,

Related with our company evaluation is based on our existing investor that invest in our company. Same with all other startups, our investors value our company based on our future value.

I hope it answered the question.
Activity: 56
There is a great way to advertise your products and services by just announcing that you are accepting the BTC.
Activity: 46
Hi CoinKita

Thank you. Please let me know if you have schedule to come to Bali Smiley Please drop by to our office. I will also keep you update when we will come to Yogyakarta. I hope together we can build bitcoin ecosystem in Indonesia

Sure will do, for the time being lets bring the conversation to Skype. See you there.
Pages:
Jump to: