Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 40. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Pretty great idea imo. There are over 1200+ altcoins already and many of them seem to become so repetitive with no innovative ideas and new areas of application.
Chat-bot is something really new.
Activity: 364
Activity: 8
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Activity: 406
Merit: 20
The idea is good.
Some traders needs assistance or help because there are certain instances where in they forget about little things that is crucial. An Ai or a bot that would help them is nice since bots are filled with latest information around the crypto world if that's how you want your bot to be
Activity: 2
This is a nice project but I seriously need more information about this project.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
I strongly believe in this project. It'll definitely make some positive impact in the future if the Dev continues to be sincere.
Activity: 10
Great project , it would bring revolutionary..
Activity: 234
I had another option in the list of potential investments it is HOLDME.
Activity: 56
Great project..A promising ICO.Future is bright with HOLDME. great work Dev.Best of luck.
Activity: 201
The project looks professional, a good site, an excellent team and a detailed description of all the details in white paper. Candidate for my money.
Activity: 3
This is going to be an exciting ICO.. Watch out.
Activity: 29
Hello dev?
The HOLDME ico have a minimum to buy?
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
Great project. Good luck in the implementation of your plans. I think you are provided with community support.
Activity: 226
White paper for 22 pages, not bad, I think I should study the project more
Activity: 34
I put a lot of weight on the name of Coin. I like your coin name! I support you. It will be a promising project. I'm looking forward to it.
Activity: 228
I like your website, the original template + lots of information
Pages:
Jump to: