Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 44. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
The project looks interesting, glad to join good luck to you guys!
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Could please share the updated whitewater and link for the same.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Join the community. Good luck Dev! I would like to witness how your project will be a success.
Activity: 67
Very nice Token project. Indeed i will be holding the Tokens for long time. Huge potential. Best wishes  Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
 This project is awesome and attractive . I hope this will have a huge prosperity in future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
hello! thanks for this devs!

question: how does the royalties work? is there info somewhere on this?
Activity: 6
I see great opportunity here. I would love to be involved too. nice one devs.
Activity: 347
Merit: 250

buy and hold becouse good choice from good quality  in here
Activity: 13
Hold me has shown resilience and dedication yo it's user base .its one of the assets to watch out for in 2018
Activity: 210
From the name of this project..i will hold and support you guys..
Gudluck and cheers..👏
Activity: 70
Wow what what i can see the project is going to be a great one. Am so glad that am partaking in it. All the best to dev and his team members.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
I have seen so many tokens, invested in many gained from few, but i must say i love the concept of this token, nice job dev
you are right. because all that is incorporated here is one of the good teams that will make this project grow well. and the innovations offered are very interesting
Activity: 2
wonderful project, i hope we won't have to wait for too long  for full execution
Activity: 686
i can hold it tight. goodluck dev, i hope this project will be succesful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Every new coin development has its potential to be successful just like bitcoin as long as the founder will not abandon what he had started and that he will do all the necessary steps to make it useful for every individual, investors, merchants and traders. Good luck for this project!
Activity: 448
I’ve registered many airdrop but i think this project will be superb in next month
Activity: 181
The token has prospect, with a clear roadmap and a good team, success is certain. I only advise you regulate supply.
Activity: 70
you have potential in the project, I will follow you Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
it has a big potential in the market . i will be joining bounty campaign program . goodluck dev !
Pages:
Jump to: