Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 43. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Its good idea
HOLD ME is a service created to bridge the gap between
customers and the desired companies that provide services for them.
this is main idea of project I will follow them!
Activity: 36
Cant wait for the ico to start!!! counting the days lets goo! Grin
Activity: 24
It's really looking interesting project ! Break a leg for your new venture.
Activity: 29
Congratualtions for bringing up this kind of project may this prosper .
Godbless devs.
I will participate to your bounty program.
Activity: 13
Activity: 140
This is definitely going to be a nice/wonderful project but it will require a lot of dedication on the part of the dev and also the community.
Together  we can bring the future closer to us.
Let's all hold the future together.
Kudos to the dev for giving us this opportunity in partaking in this revolutionary project .
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
I have been following this for just over a week now, I think this project has amazing potential for both Crypto and traditional startup and early stage companies. If HOLDME can deliver a good cost effective solution they have a lot of potential for growth.
Activity: 169
right now AI are slowly replacing many human works..although it cant totally replace it atm but it does really help especially for a repeated activities..just like all these hunters including myself lol questioning question that already answered XD
Activity: 84
Holders as partners is a great idea as investors will have a big say on the token. Investors will be attracted to invest on a token where they are involve as holders
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I am interested in your project, I will participate in it.
Activity: 144
A good project, but i have a question, why is it that you dont give a chance to buy to to those people who dont have 0.1ETH?
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
Good project we'll see what happens. Good luck
Activity: 420
Activity: 28
It is a fantastic and enormous project. I am really ecstatic to accompany this. Alles Gute.
Activity: 37
Nice I love this project, Goodluck to your project dev
Activity: 31
This is a pretty interesting project. I will definitely keep an eye on it. Finger crossed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hold me project will change the state of things around the crypto world... It's a nice project and am proud that I am here... Thanks you team
Activity: 63
This is a very promising project. I wish it have a strong audience and success. Buena suerte to the team.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

The project is very interesting and nice, hopefully this project runs smoothly and can provide huge benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: