Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 42. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Very good concepts and ideas of this project. Support till the end.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Where i can find more information about your token? Hope to see something interesting here.
Activity: 238
that's great when ICO has it's faces, team with whom you can ask questions and get support , i'm wishing all the best to this project, hope they gonna make it!
Activity: 322
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
i like the fact that this token is an erc23 compliant one.
they tend to hold more value.
Activity: 42
Best of luck to this project...hope it achieves it's desired goal
Activity: 52
please fill in the airdrop form, but how do you think your project is a good future?
Activity: 72
i like the goal behind this project as the future chats will be mostly AI or Robots with access to all kind of information, its a good start with all the competition coming from Alexa,SIRI,Cortana, etc.. a blockchain based AI means history cannot be altered too    Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
Everything looks good, great idea platform, we need to create a successful campaign for this, wish you success. Goodluck DEV! keep it up! Let's fly to the moon!
Activity: 144
Activity: 81
An AI project on the blockchain! This looks very interesting and promising.
I will follow this project closely.
Activity: 560
I think the project is bound to achieve its goals. Best of luck this project.
Activity: 56
its a great idea.go ahead hold me token you gus are rock.
Activity: 103
Think this is a nice project and it will turn out to be better
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
too many questions but repeatedly ask, this is a need for most chat and answer .. ai bots Cheesy
Activity: 100
Very advanced system based on blockchain to AI communication. I see a infinity possibility to use them cor communication and voice information storage, etc. Its massive development growing will appear in nearly future I suppose.  
Activity: 448
Activity: 350
I like to see how ERC23 will work and how people will adapt your project. As your token name I will also hold and support the project until we reach success.
Activity: 31
Communication makes life easier; watch out for this project it's novel............a brain child
Activity: 322
Finaly, welcoming nice and great project HOLDME token and we can be partner for bringing success.
Pages:
Jump to: