Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 45. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 22
Very good project for the future, you can take a small number of tokens
Activity: 28
I have seen so many tokens, invested in many gained from few, but i must say i love the concept of this token, nice job dev
Activity: 59
Good project, I'll join airdrop. Good luck developer.
Activity: 41
Registration is pending for other purchase methods
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
My honest thought on this is that, it will do well if investors can hodl till it moon...it's all good
Activity: 118
I am going to be a part of this project. Nice job dev with a wonderful team. I am holding this token to the moon
Activity: 57
I am very excited for this project. Good luck for developers. I think you must do some new things.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
You'll have to forgive me, but looking at the website I did not see innovative ideas through which your project will be able to reach the heights in the near future! Maybe I missed the point? I will be glad if you tell me where you can read.
Activity: 13
very nice project, Interesting idea.i really liked your project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Good project, this token has a future community and developer is very active, to the moon we go Smiley
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Quick question... When is the ico date, when will it be available on ed and at what rate do you sell now???

Impressive project... I wonna invest
Activity: 476
this is a good token i ever seen! keep up the good work
Activity: 14
Wow, its unusal to see such developped whitepaper these days, I will track this project to see further progress as it look really interesting.
The two downside I see on a economical point of view, is the 51% owning shares of the company and the bonus ICO as bonus tends to be sold early when tokens hit the market to cashout the bonus.
cheers
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Activity: 45
I'll join airdrop.And I hope that this project will be successful.
Activity: 258
Definitely an interesting project. I don't actually think I've seen anything like this before in the cryptospace, so it might be one to look into. Good luck guys! Looking forward to the future of this token.
Activity: 70
very nice project, do you need any help to translate in french? pm me. Good luck.
Activity: 23
I believe that this token will be very popular, visible from the way you explain about your project. success for all of you, I support you
Activity: 66
Prayer is the key to all the treasures of this life and the hereafter.
Pages:
Jump to: