Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 58. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
It turns out that now on PRE-ICO 1 the Holdme token is 0.00033 ETH. But during the PRELIMINARY SALE, investors will receive a 35% discount, so the actual price is 1 Holdme = 0.0002145 ETH.

Emissions of tokens - 300,000,000 (300 million)
Starting price for 1 token = 0.00033 ETH = ± 1 $ = 10 tokens. Quite not bad.
Yes, I also think that it is necessary to enter the project right now, when the price for pre sale is so low. Does anyone know on which exchange will the tokens be traded after the end of the ICO? Did not find this information.
If you believe white paper, the developers plan to output tokens on three exchanges. HITBTC, Bittrex and EtherDelta. The latter is likely to appear first. I do not think that entering the stock exchanges will be a big problem. The most important thing for us is the price of the token on these exchanges.

Coins Holdme necessarily go on sale. On the exchange.
Do not forget to read:
https://github.com/holdmeio/holdme-company-token
https://github.com/iam-dev/ERC23
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Yes, in the main, first of all tokens go on sale at the EtherDelta exchange. I think the tokens are HOLDME.
They will start buying up in the ICO process. But for a penny.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
It turns out that now on PRE-ICO 1 the Holdme token is 0.00033 ETH. But during the PRELIMINARY SALE, investors will receive a 35% discount, so the actual price is 1 Holdme = 0.0002145 ETH.

Yes, I also think that it is necessary to enter the project right now, when the price for pre sale is so low. Does anyone know on which exchange will the tokens be traded after the end of the ICO? Did not find this information.
If you believe white paper, the developers plan to output tokens on three exchanges. HITBTC, Bittrex and EtherDelta. The latter is likely to appear first. I do not think that entering the stock exchanges will be a big problem. The most important thing for us is the price of the token on these exchanges.
Activity: 266
So this is the usual practice of pre-sales. For this, they exist to attract investors. At the ICO itself, the token will cost much more. It's a pity, but the preliminary sale has already passed and you can not get the coins at a discount, but there may be some discount in the final stage of sales.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Cant wait for the bounty and hodl your coins.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10

At the moment it is not known on which exchanges Holdme tokens will be sold. I think after ICO. will be known.
Promise to bargain on Bittrex

At the moment it is not known on which exchanges Holdme tokens will be sold. I think after ICO. will be known.

Transactions of tokens will be implemented by ERC23 and ERC20?
ERC23 similar to Ether transactions.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Merit: 15
HOLDME is an incredible breakthrough in artificial intelligence.
Live Chat software based on Ethereum Blockchain !!!
Activity: 658
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate ico
I think this is a nice project
Great facilities to buy. With a large number of famous currencies BTC- ETH- DASH- LTC -BTG- Thank you again with success
Yes, I was also pleasantly surprised, the fact that a fairly large number of common crypto-currencies is accepted. So to take part in investing is much easier than in other projects that accept ETH or only BTC. It is very good.
It's very good, by accepting payment of some famous coins it will be many investors who can join this project. Because it is so easy.
copper member
Great facilities to buy. With a large number of famous currencies BTC- ETH- DASH- LTC -BTG- Thank you again with success
Yes, I was also pleasantly surprised, the fact that a fairly large number of common crypto-currencies is accepted. So to take part in investing is much easier than in other projects that accept ETH or only BTC. It is very good.
Activity: 103
Merit: 15
Yes, white paper on the site and in the signature.
Study and join. There are 4 days left to the ICO!
Do you have a white paper?
White paper is on the official website of the project. If you were there, then it's strange that you did not notice it. Here is the link https://ico.holdme.io/docs/HOLDME_Whitepaper-v1.1.pdf  It would be nice to screw it to the topic cap. I did not find it right away.
Thank you. I thought about it. Usually there is a big button. Why force people to seek
Activity: 58
The team should set up your own Twitter account so everyone can follow and promote the project. It's even better if you have a white paper or project plan.
copper member
Do you have a white paper?
White paper is on the official website of the project. If you were there, then it's strange that you did not notice it. Here is the link https://ico.holdme.io/docs/HOLDME_Whitepaper-v1.1.pdf  It would be nice to screw it to the topic cap. I did not find it right away.
Pages:
Jump to: