Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 54. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 250
hope have a good dev and not just like the some other coins today if thats happen I will hodl till token get in mars.
Activity: 416
Merit: 10
A great idea! The first token that uses chatbots, very defined and unique. I hope that this chatbot is reliable too in making money transactions.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Accompanying the ICO, has the minimum been reached? For according to the information mentioned below:

Minimal goal to start: 500,000 HOLDME tokens
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
i just went over the details of project.concept is superb.road map well  planed.really have a trust with members of the project.still im doing my own reaserch abiut the project.after end of my reaserch i hope to buy some coins from ico.whisk you happy future.giidluck
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This project has a huge potential. I want to know more about how it help will in communication industry.
Activity: 133
Based on what i read. This project is very promising with holding the tokens we will be part og this project. Very nice concept..
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Good project with good concept .hard to find a good concept such like this
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
great project teach every crypto people to hold valuable token like holdme token. i hold this and proud to be a partner of holdme token.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck Smiley
Activity: 42
hello devs/ i have not the facebook account, is that a problem for your bounty campaign? i can promote the holdme project in twitter social/ please give an answer/ here is my account: https://twitter.com/mtrp51/status/932923627300904960
Activity: 294
Activity: 30
this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make this project a success
Activity: 44
Holdme is a project I gave my time to follow closely on telegram and I have seen the seriousness in the dev team. Keep it up guys
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
Communication industry has to be revolutionized, your approach will give a boom to the industry, Hope a huge success.
Activity: 223
Merit: 6
Are you using ERC20 token standard?
This project has a great chance to succeed
Goodluck
Activity: 4
This coin is great...this will go to the moon for sure
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
A good project making holders opinion count by making them partner and decision makers. Artificial intelligence is a welcome development.. Keep the good work
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Crypto_Walet
This project have all chances to achieve a success, hope all be clear and fairly, good luck guys and wish you to become outstanding project!
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Are you use ERC20 token standard?

They use ERC23 standart .This is very good, I think. Very right decision of developers. They collected now 305.000$
Pages:
Jump to: