Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 59. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I believe that a simple question should be found a simple answer. People get tired of the same responses and actions. But the chat-bot can easily cope in this situation. But he must be more intelligent and versatile. I hope the developers will give chat-bots a lot of interesting and useful qualities. And I like the project. There is in it a diamond.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
It remains 4 days for pre-sale. For a day the amount of fees has not greatly increased. There is a doubt that the developers will be able to assemble the software for the remaining time. I think the pre-sale period will be increased in the near future.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
NOW
I'm wondering what will be the mechanism for implementing this chat bot in different companies. Will the equipment be installed locally or will the requests to the bot go through its server? If on the ground, then in addition to paying for the bot itself, you will also have to pay for expensive equipment. That's what I'm interested in exactly this topic.

Thank you for your question! We are not going to use any equipment) all we need is a server cooperation. to implement AI live chatbot to any business will be as easy as ABC))) We have one of the best devs right now, team is growing very fast and..all the guys are super smart and talented Cool
Stay tuned to the revolution of communication in the market!
Activity: 96
NOW
Hello! I have couple of questions to your team, but there is no any feedback contact in the web-site (or maybe I just didn't find it) and it's no possible to write in your telegram group - system is not making my messages posted. How could I contact with you, HOLDME team?
Thank you!
Check our widget. its working and there are all the required contacts to get in touch with us!
thank you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I'm wondering what will be the mechanism for implementing this chat bot in different companies. Will the equipment be installed locally or will the requests to the bot go through its server? If on the ground, then in addition to paying for the bot itself, you will also have to pay for expensive equipment. That's what I'm interested in exactly this topic.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Hello! I have couple of questions to your team, but there is no any feedback contact in the web-site (or maybe I just didn't find it) and it's no possible to write in your telegram group - system is not making my messages posted. How could I contact with you, HOLDME team?
Thank you!
Why would you have to contact them ? All the information is on the website.Try messaging the thread poster maybe ?
As far as I know the telegram group is active and working fine ,didn't your messages get through ? I hope you're using the correct link that is : https://t.me/holdmeofficial
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Thank you!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Kal Jay:
This project has a nice and innovative concept with visible development team.
AI chatbots will reduce the number of frustrated and disgruntled clients which arises from communication gap. In business, the importance of communication with stake holders cannot be over emphasized. I see massive adoption of this project by almost every business out there that incorporated a chat zone in their website. Good job development team. Keep rebranding the project with more innovations. The moon will be our starting point
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
it is clear that there are a lot of drafts of an alternative plan at present. but I'm sure that HOLDMI will outperform all its competitors in terms of capacity and team level
Activity: 118
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Of course. Online consultations. Round the clock. How to enter money.
How to withdraw. Yes on all questions.
As a personal consultant in the bank. According to VIP-clients. On this platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16

Be sure to review the "road map".
At this point  PRE-SALE.
After 5 days, the main ICO begins. Also the month will last and in February 2018 the final product development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Very worthy and in my opinion in the future a popular idea. Although nothing will replace personal communication, but to have fun with bot-cheerful or philosophers would be interesting. Life will become more fun and more meaningful. Good project!
I've heard that there are neural networks that write text on a rap-batte based on the style of a particular writer or musician. their text can not be distinguished from the text of a real person. so it is possible that the chat bot can replace real communication
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Very worthy and in my opinion in the future a popular idea. Although nothing will replace personal communication, but to have fun with bot-cheerful or philosophers would be interesting. Life will become more fun and more meaningful. Good project!
All the same will be much nicer when when you call you hear not the dry phrases of the answering machine, but with you will communicate artificial intellect, with which it will be possible to discuss iterating questions.
The principle of 0.3 BTC is not so much money, so that you can invest in the project.
Yes you can become a partner if you invest more than 0.3 BTC. In every corner and every city of the planet there will be people who will help to develop the project. Its very cool
Merit: 11
This project is going to be awesome, waiting patiently to see the great outcome of this project
chat-bot with artificial intelligence is very interesting. And if you take into account the fact that it can be integrated into any website and in any company it is also very practical. I think there are many who want to invest such a project
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
All the same will be much nicer when when you call you hear not the dry phrases of the answering machine, but with you will communicate artificial intellect, with which it will be possible to discuss iterating questions.
The principle of 0.3 BTC is not so much money, so that you can invest in the project.
Activity: 209
Definitely, this project deserves attention. Would gladly help if there was a bounty company on Twitter and Facebook. Also, the blockchain advantageously distinguishes this project from its competitors. Also pay attention to the features- Accepting Payments, Call To Action and embedded video. I believe in the project, I'm waiting for the ICO.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
I would like to test the chat-bot in the alpha version. Very interested in the very idea of ​​communicating with the bot. How long he can conduct a dialogue in this mode.
Pages:
Jump to: