Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 55. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Interesting! I'm going to Singapore for a BlockShow on November 27... I would like to meet some people there to discuss this project! Is anyone doing to be there?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
What do you say about differents HOLDME and MiniAPPs.PRO https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-miniappspro-1-ended-2064402 ? If you can - please, any table ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
What about soft cup and hard cap? Soft cup collected now? I hope HOLDME will collect hard cup )))
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Activity: 54

Chat bot and artificial intelligence is the future. Soon everything will work on artificial intelligence. All production is optimized. Clever houses. In fact, very soon it will be a routine artificial intelligence. In general, soon a person will be replaced and we will remain without work)

I believe that with Holdme. there will be the same story as with Ethereum. Bitcoin. Immediately, too, no one believed and did not understand why these tokens to acquire? But then they made a success. Now the future is for artificial intelligence! Join us !!!
Yes that's right. The main thing is to give impetus to the development of artificial intelligence. The main thing is that this cool project is not closed. The idea is super, but it needs to be realized. It is necessary to invest in it! I advise everyone to do this
Activity: 322
Merit: 16

Chat bot and artificial intelligence is the future. Soon everything will work on artificial intelligence. All production is optimized. Clever houses. In fact, very soon it will be a routine artificial intelligence. In general, soon a person will be replaced and we will remain without work)

I believe that with Holdme. there will be the same story as with Ethereum. Bitcoin. Immediately, too, no one believed and did not understand why these tokens to acquire? But then they made a success. Now the future is for artificial intelligence! Join us !!!
Merit: 15

Merit: 16

Chat bot can greatly speed up the work. Instantly responding to specific questions. Reduce congestion. Reduce the cost of maintenance workers. This is a very economical option. Chat bot will be very useful and frugal !!! I join all positive comments.
I think the project is being implemented!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

Yes Chat Bot is very useful. to relieve the burden and, accordingly, to reduce the costs of maintaining contact center employees. And this can be a significant benefit. So this bot will be useful and economical. This is an incredible project.
yes, it's good that with the help of this bot large companies will be able to save a huge amount of money on what they do not need to pay employees of the call center. but what about the people who lose their jobs?
For everyone there is work. Bots make work easier and free up time for people who have previously engaged in this activity. If people are mass dismissed from work only because of bots, then I'm funny Grin
The main thing is that this project gives people the opportunity to free time for themselves, thereby gaining the opportunity to develop. So I think the project's fees should be quite impressive.

I agree. But, if the indicators on the project's website indicate real investment figures, then the amount is too small to start the project. I hope the stage before sales will be extended by developers for a longer time. Although, I can be wrong.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Before the end of the sales, a little more than two days remained, and a little more than half the required amount was collected. I think the developers will extend the stage of the pre-sales stage for at least another two weeks. We are waiting for news.
The idea, though not innovative, but uniquely unusual and necessary in our time of high technology. Therefore, in the process of developing a campaign of generosity and attracting investors. The project is still ahead!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Yes Chat Bot is very useful. to relieve the burden and, accordingly, to reduce the costs of maintaining contact center employees. And this can be a significant benefit. So this bot will be useful and economical. This is an incredible project.
yes, it's good that with the help of this bot large companies will be able to save a huge amount of money on what they do not need to pay employees of the call center. but what about the people who lose their jobs?
For everyone there is work. Bots make work easier and free up time for people who have previously engaged in this activity. If people are mass dismissed from work only because of bots, then I'm funny Grin
The main thing is that this project gives people the opportunity to free time for themselves, thereby gaining the opportunity to develop. So I think the project's fees should be quite impressive.

What attracted me and interested me. This is a bot-chat on the block with artificial intelligence for websites of any platform
By the way the question to the developers. Will it be possible to create a test group to test this bot? It's interesting to touch your hands. The product is successful. Let's look at the end of the ICO. I think they will collect the right amount for investment!
To be honest, I would not also refuse to participate in testing this chat bot. Want to feel the future before the rest. if there's anything like that please let me know
I think this bot will be more than just chatting
Yes, good article. We are waiting for the continuation
copper member
Today there was a continuation of a good article on automation, including bots in our lives. Very interesting, I advise everyone to read from the first part. The article is not complete and soon I hope we will see the continuation.
https://medium.com/@holdmeio/what-is-social-synergy-and-why-you-should-care-pt-2-77bf875ebbe9
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
This will go far if the dev is dedicated. But dev, when is website, Roadmap be made available for the public?

I have joined bounty anyway.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17

What attracted me and interested me. This is a bot-chat on the block with artificial intelligence for websites of any platform
By the way the question to the developers. Will it be possible to create a test group to test this bot? It's interesting to touch your hands. The product is successful. Let's look at the end of the ICO. I think they will collect the right amount for investment!
To be honest, I would not also refuse to participate in testing this chat bot. Want to feel the future before the rest. if there's anything like that please let me know
copper member

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

Pages:
Jump to: