Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 56. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 17
How long are you going to implement the project?
You can trace all stages of the project development looking at the roadmap. the final stage of the project development is scheduled for January 2017. and scaling is scheduled for February 2017
Activity: 322
Merit: 16

It turns out in May 2017-the idea of ​​a chat-bot was created and the concept of a platform
in October 2017 - The pre-sale began
in November 15 of the ICO
in January, the final product development
It turns out if the ICO will be successful, already in January 2018, you can already feel and protest Bot
Merit: 15

What attracted me and interested me. This is a bot-chat on the block with artificial intelligence for websites of any platform
By the way the question to the developers. Will it be possible to create a test group to test this bot? It's interesting to touch your hands. The product is successful. Let's look at the end of the ICO. I think they will collect the right amount for investment!

Yes Chat Bot is very useful. to relieve the burden and, accordingly, to reduce the costs of maintaining contact center employees. And this can be a significant benefit. So this bot will be useful and economical. This is an incredible project.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 54
How long are you going to implement the project?
Activity: 54
Before the end of the sales, a little more than two days remained, and a little more than half the required amount was collected. I think the developers will extend the stage of the pre-sales stage for at least another two weeks. We are waiting for news.
I agree with you, I think the developers will extend the the pre-sales stage too. the entire amount should be collected, because in my opinion this project have very great perspectives
As I get from their WP - devs uses IBM watson platform and the Natural Language Understanding service, based on this platform, for training neural nets of chatbots. Besides, it is a “key component of system”. Under such an approach, I've come to believe in success of this project, really!
Totally agree with you. By this principle, chatbots will become extremely indispensable in many industries. Whether it is consulting in sales, recruitment for work and much more. The list can be supplemented indefinitely. The project is definitely waiting for success, I'm sure!
of course, you are 100% right. I generally believe that our future is beyond the neural networks and the technologies of artificial intelligence. and this project is also related to blockchain technology
很好,我想参加这个ICO ,不知道没有没优惠呢?
Of course, join. Here is the link to the site: https: //ico.holdme.io/.
Holders of HOLDME tokens are full partners. This means that everyone can participate in the project equally, propose ideas, and take a vote. I like very much that the team consists of professionals from all over the world. And there is an opportunity to take part.
Yes, but not all tokens owners are full partners. full partners are only investors who paid 0.3 BTZ or more. I like that the team consists of professionals from all over the world too
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
As I get from their WP - devs uses IBM watson platform and the Natural Language Understanding service, based on this platform, for training neural nets of chatbots. Besides, it is a “key component of system”. Under such an approach, I've come to believe in success of this project, really!
Totally agree with you. By this principle, chatbots will become extremely indispensable in many industries. Whether it is consulting in sales, recruitment for work and much more. The list can be supplemented indefinitely. The project is definitely waiting for success, I'm sure!
很好,我想参加这个ICO ,不知道没有没优惠呢?
Holders of HOLDME tokens are full partners. This means that everyone can participate in the project equally, propose ideas, and take a vote. I like very much that the team consists of professionals from all over the world. And there is an opportunity to take part.

I agree with you. The main goal is the goal and the gradual movement and achievement of it. Slowly ignoring the obstacles. Because there is always someone who does not like what you do and there are those who need it. Just do not stop. You need to believe in HOLDME. I think they will collect the right amount of investment!
Join us!
很好,我想参加这个ICO ,不知道没有没优惠呢?
copper member
Before the end of the sales, a little more than two days remained, and a little more than half the required amount was collected. I think the developers will extend the stage of the pre-sales stage for at least another two weeks. We are waiting for news.
Activity: 56
很好,我想参加这个ICO ,不知道没有没优惠呢?
A very useful chat bot should work. He will solve the problem of communication on the sites. And yet I really liked that only 0.3 bitcoin you can become a full partner of the project and get additional income in this way. I think that's a great idea!

where the requirement and rule for bounty programme
also there is no registration form..
i would to be a participant on this programme
thanks
You need to wait, the rules of bounty campaigns are still in development. we are all waiting for them. I hope they will appear soon, because I, too, eagerly want to join the bounty campaigns
Cool idea, the bot will be able to support any topic?
yes, developers wrote that this chat bot can be integrated into any website and any company. so i think it will be such clever that will can support any topic
copper member
That's what I meant when I wrote my post above. All information about the campaign is kind of, but neither the conditions nor the codes. Although I think that all this is in development and we can participate in this campaign and the project as a whole.
It's unfortunate, but the only one for Bounty today was the Signature Campaign, which was closed last week at the request of the developers. For today there is no active Bounty company. Probably something will appear after the pre-sales.
Project of creation the chat of boat very interesting in itself and will find many enough investors it is simply needed to give a more advertisement and all will be perfectly! So that we wait development and  bounty program.
of course, especially when it is not just a chat bot but a bot that can adjust the manner of communication to each person and can be integrated into any website and any company
Pages:
Jump to: