Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 19. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 116
Time to buy?)
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Nothing in the slack chat.  People are planning to FORK this coin and continue with the Project. I think this could be good if the new DEV is legit..
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
We have a dev. Someone capable and passionate about Interzone. We are trying to get listed on yobit.
It's not clear what you wrote ... Is there a developer and he's trying to get on yobit?  Why does not he write here himself?

In Slack there is a dev. who is willing to take over the project. Discussions are in place about a new exchange, forking, new ANN, etc.
Well, at least some news.
Activity: 48
How many coins does MN bring today?

accordingly to mnrank.com its 26 coins a day. And I suspect the price/value will rise pretty much once ppl know the coin is alive again Smiley 50% are locked up in masternodes still so I have a feel ppl do belive in this.

trhat is about right  i get 7 transactions   at times    avarages just 11/19  and 11/20 wre slow
so figure 30 coins per day
when the dev was launching it  he was here  so i guess he sold out his coins when it was a dollar
i hope someone can pic it up  again
Activity: 11
We have a dev. Someone capable and passionate about Interzone. We are trying to get listed on yobit.
It's not clear what you wrote ... Is there a developer and he's trying to get on yobit?  Why does not he write here himself?

In Slack there is a dev. who is willing to take over the project. Discussions are in place about a new exchange, forking, new ANN, etc.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yesterday 3, today is 4 - https://imgur.com/a/PXpSH

тoчнee 3 и 4 paзa пo 5.75  мoнeт))
Activity: 178
Yesterday 3, today is 4 - https://imgur.com/a/PXpSH
Activity: 117
Good luck! It's really good project. It deserves a better price!

Thank you!! 564 members in Slack. Join us everyone.

A channel in the discord is not planned? Simply and telegram, and slack, and discord, and rocketchat, not convenient (
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

accordingly to mnrank.com its 26 coins a day. And I suspect the price/value will rise pretty much once ppl know the coin is alive again Smiley 50% are locked up in masternodes still so I have a feel ppl do belive in this.

Yesterday my MN brought 5 rewards, each for 5.75 ITZ. It usually fluctuates between 4 and 7 rewards per day. I assume that MNrank stats are quite accurate for Interzone.
Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Activity: 28
Activity: 240
Merit: 11
awesome news! Time to buy a masternode or two while its cheap Cheesy
Activity: 852
Merit: 500

Thank you!! 564 members in Slack. Join us everyone.

https://join.slack.com/t/projectinterzone/shared_invite/MjM1NjYwODk5MTU0LTE1MDQ0NjQ4ODYtYzUwOGI2MjE0ZQ
Is there any info from dev? is there any movements?
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Really way more active in slack guys.

I thought that developer gone missing.
Really way more active in slack guys.
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Can you tell where we can purchase or sell??
You can buy ITZ coins here: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ITZ.htm
Pages:
Jump to: