Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 20. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
ok, thank you !
will try to run it
seems obvious but I guess some nuances are there..
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
is there is a guide how to setup a masternode?
this would be my first node and it is interesting how things are done
I know that dev is not here, but maybe somebody else will share

Join Interzone Slack and there is a pinned post with complete walkthrough (cold wallet setup).  Wink
Merit: 100

https://cryptomat.com/setup-itz-interzone-masternode-profit-handsomely/
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Is there any discord/slack/reddit page for interzone? Need help with setting my second ITZ masternode.

This slack is active - https://join.slack.com/t/projectinterzone/shared_invite/MjM1NjYwODk5MTU0LTE1MDQ0NjQ4ODYtYzUwOGI2MjE0ZQ
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I really liked the idea of this project. Is the dev really dead for this coin? People are dumping their masternodes.
Really? Did developers really abandon the project? Could you show me more evidence, please.
Dev not very active in here. Over slack is more active.

Smiley funny. DEV is not aktive here at all. He has not written here from beginning
Activity: 28
Is there any discord/slack/reddit page for interzone? Need help with setting my second ITZ masternode.
Activity: 309
Warned you all when the coin was launched... I was told: "In 2 months come back and say it again when MN's earn 10K every month" lol..
Guess some learn the hard way
Stop wasting time with ITZ crap. I already dumped and I'm glad I did. Dont waste time.... other opportunities are poping up! smartcash, BTG, or just put some money on Litecoin and forget about it. You will be happy you did. Do some research and keep an eye on reddit for news and new crypto currencies.
Perhaps ITZ is dead but crypto is not.
So there's no meaning to sell mn for 150 $ it's better to hold!
Activity: 75
Stop wasting time with ITZ crap. I already dumped and I'm glad I did. Dont waste time.... other opportunities are poping up! smartcash, BTG, or just put some money on Litecoin and forget about it. You will be happy you did. Do some research and keep an eye on reddit for news and new crypto currencies.
Perhaps ITZ is dead but crypto is not.
In regards to Masternode, am I able to run it on a spare pc with static ip?

Thank you in advance.

You can use pc with static ip or buy virtual server (VPS). You will get about 25 coins/per day.
There some moments with masternode setup. Ask if you have any questions.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
In regards to Masternode, am I able to run it on a spare pc with static ip?

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 54
I really liked the idea of this project. Is the dev really dead for this coin? People are dumping their masternodes.
Really? Did developers really abandon the project? Could you show me more evidence, please.
Dev not very active in here. Over slack is more active.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Activity: 231
Merit: 150
ANNONCE These days BY DEV ON SLACK

Were any news from dev this week?
Is he alive?

Last time dev was online here was on November 2nd. Two weeks ago. Not sure what that means is he active somewhere else?
Activity: 9
ANNONCE These days BY DEV ON SLACK

Were any news from dev this week?
Is he alive?
Activity: 117
Is the project abandoned? Frozen? Is there any news? My deposit in ITZ sank 10 times (
Activity: 555
how i do to mine with amd cards ?
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
Still have a little bit of Interzone coin since the start but well look like I miss my chance to sell it when it was high.
Activity: 77
If the developers behind this project are serial token manufacturers, like the duchebag founder of whalecoin for example, i hope this project fails.  i own itz, and i'll be praying for them to be worth nothing.  but if this project actually has someone behind it that's worth a damn, then i hope its a long-term success.  i still am not sure which its going to be with itz.  duchebags or people i respect. 
Pages:
Jump to: