Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 21. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
So I just set up a masternode, however I could not get the remote masternode functionality to work so right now the funds are on the MN.

The windows client even crashes/stop when I add a masternode.conf file. Is this supposed to work or should I leave it as it is?

There is a way how to setup cold wallet mastrenode without crashing the local wallet. Join Slack group and find pinned pdf with detailed guide. It is working well for me.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
So I just set up a masternode, however I could not get the remote masternode functionality to work so right now the funds are on the MN.

The windows client even crashes/stop when I add a masternode.conf file. Is this supposed to work or should I leave it as it is?
Activity: 77
What IS the project, though?  i understand Mastodon a bit more now so i can see value in trying to connect to that.  mastodon is already a social network.  people are there.  but how does itz fit into it?  to me, the vagueness of interzone, at least vague to me, means that the developers don't have it clear in their minds, either.  otherwise they'd have communicated it in more detail, where anyone can imagine it.  there are lots of projects like this that aren't built yet, but have the plan for us to understand, and its clear.  with interzone its not clear.  so this coin is a major gamble.  but its cheap now, so its not a big deal.  i own it and have no plan to sell any at these current prices.  you don't sell in a dip. 

but what i'm waiting for is something clear to come out of this team.  this next year is going to be very competitive with all the altcoins.  so for this one to succeed it will need to have good ideas, development, and also smart marketing.  no marketing, no success.  it will have to have something unique about it as well though, where it stands out.  not a gimmick, but some kind of advancement, some new application, etc.  they say the itz token "is front and center," and that's good.  but just renaming "privatesend" perplexiion doesn't blow me away.  i want to see a bit more than that.  "we plan to build out the network nodes" into something... but what specifically? 

as far as payment coins go, success there is up to merchants.  and, just a guess, i'd say bitcoin or one of these established brands is going to always be first chose for merchants, like bitcoin cash, litecoin, maybe dash, and after that i really have to wonder.  even dash, i wonder.  i suppose it all depends on the infrastructure to accept payments, like what it costs to have it in your business.  if a merchant can accept any form of crypto at point of sale than they can probably switch to a number of different ones.  but it seems to me that the bitcoin network is king and almost too established by now.  i see vertcoin rising lately with a lot of enthusiasm around it, but for what exactly?  what merchants are accepting it?  none? 

most of the cryptos i see are bullshit really.  and they'll go away.  what about interzone is worthwhile?  what are the features here?  i don't think even the developers know at this point.  cribbing a word from a a popular writer (who would probably be pissed off by it)  doesn't mean the project is interesting.  i hope it IS interesting, because i own some of the tokens.  i'm hoping in the next month to see real news coming out.  what i see now is just people that aren't part of the team wondering wtf is going on.  like me.  wtf's going on?  and i sure hope to hell its on a better exchange eventually, maybe once some more development happens.  because coinsmarkets blows these nuts. 
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!
What else is ico?

Chasing posts and activity, huh? There hasn't been an ICO and there will be none. If you want an ITZ coin, buy it on coinsmarket.
Activity: 28
I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!
What else is ico?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?
Hello PROJECT INTERZONE team.

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in ITZ just set c=ITZ as password in your configuration.

As an additional service, the explorer is available at the address http://italyiimp.com/explorer

Visit http://italyiimp.com.

Best regards.

Bitfawkes.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Can anyone develop or point me to a step by step guide for setting up multiple masternodes with Interzone?  I tried following the Dash and VIVO instructions, but there were differences in file names and other things, so I am not sure how to proceed.  I will be using Vultr VPS, and only have a little bit of experience in Linux.  I needs to set up more than 1 node, so the basic set up guide available isn't really helpful.

I can certainly send some ITZS or even Ether your way for a step by step guide for Interzone specifically.

Thanks for any help!
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
I don't think a new exchange will push the price long term, only development will push the price sustainable.

I totally agree with you! We have been going through the exact same issue for many months!
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
Coin is under developement, but the dev is not (very) active here.
I don't think a new exchange will push the price long term, only development will push the price sustainable.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi!
What about news from Dev? What about another exchange?
I know about risk, but i'm mining ITZ all the time. It's easy now. If we will see another exchange, price will get x2-x5. I hope.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Hey guys ITZ coin has been added to Coinsmarkets exchange so my doubt is I have around 1k coins in my novaexchange wallet so can I send those coins to Coinsmarkets and will I get additional coins for staking??
please help!!

No, they won't stake in the CM wallet.
its dont stake on any wallet its not POS coin only POW
Yes, there is no PoS interest. You need at least 5000 ITZ to profit from holding coins for running a masternode.
Activity: 57
Hey guys ITZ coin has been added to Coinsmarkets exchange so my doubt is I have around 1k coins in my novaexchange wallet so can I send those coins to Coinsmarkets and will I get additional coins for staking??
please help!!

its dont stake on any wallet its not POS coin only POW
Activity: 1
ANNONCE These days BY DEV ON SLACK
Activity: 11
please help!!

Activity: 40
please help!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I got few rewards but then my masternode status altered from "Enabled" to InchFea_ERRORInch. How you can fix it dev???

There is no dev, you can fix it by dumping your masternode and help the price to reach 100 sat.

You can dump in my 100 sat order, i'm eager to get some cheap masternodes
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
I got few rewards but then my masternode status altered from "Enabled" to InchFea_ERRORInch. How you can fix it dev???

There is no dev, you can fix it by dumping your masternode and help the price to reach 100 sat.
Activity: 5
Activity: 11
Yeah, I'm writing this pile of shit off as a loss. I'll keep running my MN and hope that something happens someday.

Oh well. Ya live and learn.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
Sadly there were just too many red flags, and although I thought this coin had hope, it looks like it was another scam.  People don't want regulators to get involved in crypto, but its unethical activity like this that will make them get involved.  To all the developers out there that want a quick buck and to screw everyone else, some of you will get absolutely hosed when authorities actually start to crack down, and I hope you rot in a prison cell for a very long time for ruining it for everyone else.

/rant

Pages:
Jump to: