Pages:
Author

Topic: Projects that failed to keep their promise in 2019 - page 2. (Read 1814 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 104
They don't stop counting. But I'll talk about something else. Old projects. Ethereum market's strongest project is how bad the price is. Maybe some of the projects need to be united. A price policy independent of Bitcoin is required.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
So many projects fail to keep their promises and this is why I say they need more than a plan. They need to have already started on working towards the plan. A plan is not a project. If they have it carefully planned they will start working on it before the ICO. If no work has been done before the ICO then you should stay away. Most coins are like this so be aware people.
This notion is correct, developers are asking for millions of dollars when they have not shown that they can lift their fingers and do anything about achieving those goals, I can understand if a project goes through an ico when they have reached the limits of what they can do on their own with no money and they need the support of the community in order for the project to reach its full potential, that will be an ico in which I could be interested to invest unfortunately most of the icos in the market are not like that.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
This is not a new mate, if you go through previous years then you will see there were many projects that had pote3ntial but failed badly and cheated with the community, I remember the Cryptassist project from the previous year that had huge potential but it scammed us. From this list, I only know about SERO well and it is doing good and the current price still higher than the initial IEO price.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
What I see is that most people do not even at all understand the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. They only have a belief that cryptocurrency investment pays hugely and they only want to be rich quickly. You will see that most of the investors do not invest for the use purpose but just to buy at ICO cheaply and sell at profit.
Honestly, all investors only care about profits. Nobody cares about the future of these projects, so after the end of the ICO or IEO they will dump it when it is listed at exchanges. And the reality is that new projects only have great ideas and they are never able to turn those ideas into products. That is why most projects do not keep their promises as they were
How to care with the future coin without care first by developer, investor only try to get much profit after investing during ICOs and IEOs time without try to hold coin for long time, not guarantee for saving coin in long time because owner never want to build their coin keep higher price or above when ICOs or IEOs selling time.
but realistically the average investor is more concerned about their profits, but in the business view of a developer requires investors unless the developer has a greater level of confidence. so I think when developers need funds they must be responsible for the investors' funds and certainly there will be many demands from investors who mostly only care about profit
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
What I see is that most people do not even at all understand the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. They only have a belief that cryptocurrency investment pays hugely and they only want to be rich quickly. You will see that most of the investors do not invest for the use purpose but just to buy at ICO cheaply and sell at profit.
Honestly, all investors only care about profits. Nobody cares about the future of these projects, so after the end of the ICO or IEO they will dump it when it is listed at exchanges. And the reality is that new projects only have great ideas and they are never able to turn those ideas into products. That is why most projects do not keep their promises as they were
How to care with the future coin without care first by developer, investor only try to get much profit after investing during ICOs and IEOs time without try to hold coin for long time, not guarantee for saving coin in long time because owner never want to build their coin keep higher price or above when ICOs or IEOs selling time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
BunlaWe can talk about dozens of similar projects. Even when they come out, they even form a question mark in my head. They're not clearly declaring their team. They don't openly declare the money they collect. Unfortunately, these projects will be deleted. Transparency is very important.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
So many projects fail to keep their promises and this is why I say they need more than a plan. They need to have already started on working towards the plan. A plan is not a project. If they have it carefully planned they will start working on it before the ICO. If no work has been done before the ICO then you should stay away. Most coins are like this so be aware people.

Therefore, it is better to invest in projects that have a ready-made work product, or a ready-made business.
Projects for which the blockchain is only a useful complement to the work already done and not the basis.
It is not surprising that only one succeeds, this is the case with all startups, not only cryptocurrency.
not only ICO, many companies out there fail to fulfill their promises. we know that the crypto world is filled with competition and scammers. if you can't survive and compete, then the project that you make will die, and that will make you unable to fulfill that promise, especially if the project is filled with scammers.
there are so many projects like that that I can't mention them, so the advice we can give is to be careful choosing projects to invest in because promises alone aren't enough to make you successful.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Bounty hunter new very careful about a project promoting because they are get more time spend with hard work but do not received any success money.
Personally if i got a project scam announce topic then i brave participate so those projects you have share i hope their have more problem then hunter avoid bounty or airdrop.
Yes, be careful when choosing a project you have to, because now it is very different from the past, where there are currently so many unclear projects, so hunters must research first before promoting a new project.
I think to be able to find projects that can guarantee profit for this year has been very difficult to happen because there are many scam projects, but maybe still with the IEO method that can still benefit even though only a small profit can be obtained.

Even project that undertook IEO in reputable exchanges like BNB has no assurance that an investor can get profit especially if you are a small time investor. Aside from that, scammers can penetrate these exchanges as they can deceive them with their intentions, especially if they can shell out money just to list them. Bottomline, projects failed because of lack or insufficient funds or lack of motivation to move forward. Very rare that you can find a valuable project nowadays.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?

Haven't heard of the names yet.
Stopping it? There is no way it can be done.
There is one thing you could do though. If you find even just a little bad odor of a scam then report it to the moderators already.
Post some proof and maybe they will find out what exactly could be done.
That is, if the ICO was announced here.
But if not, then use their telegram channel to tell people about the possible scam exit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
I think mostly newbies hunter still don't care to participate in the random projects. You can see majority of the newbies members in every bounty project.
They promoting scam and shitty projects than at the end did not get reward. We should make sure about payment before join.
True, it is better to make sure about the payment before joining, and it is true that many beginners do not join and promote the project without researching it first, even though beginners lack experience, but don't get used to it.
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
Bounty hunter new very careful about a project promoting because they are get more time spend with hard work but do not received any success money.
Personally if i got a project scam announce topic then i brave participate so those projects you have share i hope their have more problem then hunter avoid bounty or airdrop.
I think mostly newbies hunter still don't care to participate in the random projects. You can see majority of the newbies members in every bounty project.
They promoting scam and shitty projects than at the end did not get reward. We should make sure about payment before join.
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Yes, be careful when choosing a project you have to, because now it is very different from the past, where there are currently so many unclear projects, so hunters must research first before promoting a new project.
I think to be able to find projects that can guarantee profit for this year has been very difficult to happen because there are many scam projects, but maybe still with the IEO method that can still benefit even though only a small profit can be obtained.
Activity: 657
Super Zero (SERO) is promising project how you say that this is failed to promise in this year. 5 million trade volume can not in the failed project and investors are still interested with this one. I think Decimated and Sparkpoint are undervalued project end of the year. Nestree (EGG) project still very strong
Activity: 826
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app

Therefore, it is better to invest in projects that have a ready-made work product, or a ready-made business.
Projects for which the blockchain is only a useful complement to the work already done and not the basis.
It is not surprising that only one succeeds, this is the case with all startups, not only cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Here are some projects that get listed on exchanges but ignore bounty hunters and airdroppers like they don't exists

1. Sparkpoint
2. Decimated
3. Nestree
4. Sero
Etc.

Any one has a solution to make this stop? if developers can't keep their promises even when they raise fund successful why needing how help to create awareness then?

Can you add projects that did not fulfill their promise to investors and bounty hunters as well, of creating their platform and honoring their promise of a good exchange listing, there are so many of them in my list
Adab, Bitmillex, Weidex, XERA LikerCoin, Ironx Jarvis token I can post over 50 of these coins.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
Many projects do not pay for the rights of the airdrop and bounty hunters, whereas if they use the logic of the project they get huge profits from investors and achieve their sales targets. This problem usually involves a bounty manager who is a scam and run away and the second is from the project that is really lying to the bounty hunter
This is something that is often obtained by bounty hunters where they do not get payment for what they have done or you could say the team behind the project carried off the money that was obtained from investors or they reasoned that the projects they brought had constraints so that payments or distribution of tokens given has been delayed and usually after we receive the token it actually has no value and only becomes junk in the wallet.

Actually the prize manager is not involved in this matter but the main thing is that from the project that is deceptive, the manager's requirement not to be involved in fraud is that the manager must give a disclamer under the thread as proof that if there is a fraud then they are not involved
Pages:
Jump to: