Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof that God exists - page 3. (Read 62273 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 24, 2017, 07:35:09 AM
God created whole universe, including all natural laws, science etc.
Activity: 11
July 24, 2017, 07:33:36 AM
I agree that the God of the Bible is real.
Activity: 13
July 24, 2017, 07:32:58 AM
Nobody actually knows who wrote each book
Activity: 14
July 24, 2017, 07:31:32 AM
Everything in the universe is an operating machine.
Activity: 13
July 24, 2017, 07:31:03 AM
god always existed.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 04:53:24 AM
There is God; I have seen him in my dream through prayers before and what I saw has really come through in my life. I have not seen I have a brain but my thinking makes it easy for me to believe it
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 22, 2017, 08:22:40 PM
If the proof was solid, Church and other religious entities would be in serious problems. Oh, and i don't support God existence.

The scientific proof is solid, and has been for several hundred years. Religions use science. But they don't find their proof in the scientific way. Why not? Because scientific proof is limited. What do I mean? Science only shows that God exists. To find out any more than a scanty few details about God, we need religion.

Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 22, 2017, 07:50:49 PM
Look at the whole world, It was definitely created and shaped by the will of a supreme Architect, Look at how the location of the moon stops the sea from going beyond its designated barrier, The earth is at the right distance away from the sun, too nearer or too farther will mean the death of the human race. All these show the existence of a supreme being GOD.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
July 22, 2017, 07:22:41 PM
Maybe there are times that we can't feel god but doesn't matter that god doesn't love us god give us problem to be solve and yet we feel the moral support or soul support of god which is they can't let us face that problem without him maybe there are people that don't believe that god really exist on this earth but god is good all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2017, 06:44:11 PM
There is no proof. Science is all "if we do this, then we're almost 100% but never quite 100% sure that will happen" too. There are no absolute facts or rules anywhere. And even if there were, humans would not be capable of perceiving them based on their limited perception.

But there are two questions that you can ask yourself regularly that will eventually have you realize why things are the way that they are.

Namely:

1.) If there was absolutely nothing other than your conscious awareness of "nothing", what could you do? (Hint: Copy/paste)

2.) If you were God, namely if you knew everything, were an eternal existence and could do anything at any given time: What would you do?

If you think about these questions over a long enough period of time (can take years), you will eventually realize that you know everything that you need or want to know at any given time.
There's also no real point in even trying to tell anyone what is going on, since they will have their own ideas and reject anything that doesn't fit into their current game.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
July 22, 2017, 06:37:38 PM
Maybe there is a benign God, after all:

Bitcoin avoids being split into two blockchains:

https://venturebeat.com/2017/07/21/bitcoin-avoids-split-into-two-blockchains/

Wink

Activity: 19
July 22, 2017, 05:22:27 PM
If the proof was solid, Church and other religious entities would be in serious problems. Oh, and i don't support God existence.
July 22, 2017, 12:19:59 PM
4 THE EYE: eye...can distinguish among seven million colors. It has automatic focusing and handles an astounding 1.5 million messages -- simultaneously.8 Evolution focuses on mutations and changes from and within existing organisms. Yet evolution alone does not fully explain the initial source of the eye or the brain -- the start of living organisms from nonliving matter.
July 22, 2017, 12:17:27 PM
3. THE HUMAN BRAIN: The human brain...simultaneously processes an amazing amount of information. Your brain takes in all the colors and objects you see, the temperature around you, the pressure of your feet against the floor, the sounds around you, the dryness of your mouth, even the texture of your keyboard. Your brain holds and processes all your emotions, thoughts and memories. At the same time your brain keeps track of the ongoing functions of your body like your breathing pattern, eyelid movement, hunger and movement of the muscles in your hands.

The human brain processes more than a million messages a second.7 Your brain weighs the importance of all this data, filtering out the relatively unimportant. This screening function is what allows you to focus and operate effectively in your world. The brain functions differently than other organs. There is an intelligence to it, the ability to reason, to produce feelings, to dream and plan, to take action, and relate to other people.
July 22, 2017, 12:14:21 PM
2. to proof that God exist  Water: Water is colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life:

It has wide margin between its boiling point and freezing point. Water allows us to live in an environment of fluctuating temperature changes, while keeping our bodies a steady 98.6 degrees.

Water is a universal solvent. This property of water means that various chemicals, minerals and nutrients can be carried throughout our bodies and into the smallest blood vessels.5

Water is also chemically neutral. Without affecting the makeup of the substances it carries, water enables food, medicines and minerals to be absorbed and used by the body.

Water has a unique surface tension. Water in plants can therefore flow upward against gravity, bringing life-giving water and nutrients to the top of even the tallest trees.

Water freezes from the top down and floats, so fish can live in the winter.

Ninety-seven percent of the Earth's water is in the oceans. But on our Earth, there is a system designed which removes salt from the water and then distributes that water throughout the globe. Evaporation takes the ocean waters, leaving the salt, and forms clouds which are easily moved by the wind to disperse water over the land, for vegetation, animals and people. It is a system of purification and supply that sustains life on this planet, a system of recycled and reused water.6
July 22, 2017, 12:12:38 PM
The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter.3 Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

The Earth is located the right distance from the sun. Consider the temperature swings we encounter, roughly -30 degrees to +120 degrees. If the Earth were any further away from the sun, we would all freeze. Any closer and we would burn up. Even a fractional variance in the Earth's position to the sun would make life on Earth impossible. The Earth remains this perfect distance from the sun while it rotates around the sun at a speed of nearly 67,000 mph. It is also rotating on its axis, allowing the entire surface of the Earth to be properly warmed and cooled every day.

And our moon is the perfect size and distance from the Earth for its gravitational pull. The moon creates important ocean tides and movement so ocean waters do not stagnate, and yet our massive oceans are restrained from spilling over across the continents
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
July 12, 2017, 08:29:34 PM
Even like this   YOU have the bible which is a story and many people add to this story like
Badecker and make their own story about god or gods..

I mean go and look at what Badecker says about god ..
Even god would say i never said no such thing Cheesy

Now i will make a story up out of well known MOVIES and the story i tell could well be possible in the way your gods are possible..

You fell in the bath and banging your head and end up in a coma were you are dreaming of a currency
called BITCOIN and all what you are reading now is all a dream..

But you are not even human you have made it up and are thinking of an alien race and the story is just about to begin BUT before the story begins Badecker comes along and spoils it with some made up thing about a man like being that goes zap and everything was made on this alien planet called EARTH..

Now just think if you are this ALIEN thinking of an aliens called humans i wonder what your
mum and dad will look like when you wake up Cheesy..

Man makes machines.
Man gets ideas for machines from examples in the universe.
Universe machines are way more complex than man or his machines.
Where did they come from, these machines?
Machines have makers.
Universe machines are made by God.

Cool

You sure about this? do you have strong evidence to support your statements?

Actually, you can't find it any other way.    Cool

Speculate until you make it  Wink

Speculate until you make it.    Cool

So Done with you  Kiss

You simply can't argue with someone who refuses to present facts or evidence... and refuses to accept facts and evidence when presented to him... just a waste of time, making you both look silly

You'll notice I don't argue with BADlogic and his ilk (CoinCube, etc)... you CAN'T argue with these types... it's best to just laugh and humiliate them for the stupid things they say...
Don't engage them, and give them a platform to spread more pseudoscience propaganda

Don't take BADdecker seriously, it's the first time i talked to this person here in this forum and yes i shouldn't argue with him
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
July 12, 2017, 02:02:34 PM
Even like this   YOU have the bible which is a story and many people add to this story like
Badecker and make their own story about god or gods..

I mean go and look at what Badecker says about god ..
Even god would say i never said no such thing Cheesy

Now i will make a story up out of well known MOVIES and the story i tell could well be possible in the way your gods are possible..

You fell in the bath and banging your head and end up in a coma were you are dreaming of a currency
called BITCOIN and all what you are reading now is all a dream..

But you are not even human you have made it up and are thinking of an alien race and the story is just about to begin BUT before the story begins Badecker comes along and spoils it with some made up thing about a man like being that goes zap and everything was made on this alien planet called EARTH..

Now just think if you are this ALIEN thinking of an aliens called humans i wonder what your
mum and dad will look like when you wake up Cheesy..

Man makes machines.
Man gets ideas for machines from examples in the universe.
Universe machines are way more complex than man or his machines.
Where did they come from, these machines?
Machines have makers.
Universe machines are made by God.

Cool

You sure about this? do you have strong evidence to support your statements?

Actually, you can't find it any other way.    Cool

Speculate until you make it  Wink

Speculate until you make it.    Cool

So Done with you  Kiss

You simply can't argue with someone who refuses to present facts or evidence... and refuses to accept facts and evidence when presented to him... just a waste of time, making you both look silly

You'll notice I don't argue with BADlogic and his ilk (CoinCube, etc)... you CAN'T argue with these types... it's best to just laugh and humiliate them for the stupid things they say...
Don't engage them, and give them a platform to spread more pseudoscience propaganda
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
July 12, 2017, 01:49:34 PM
Selfish interests have corrupted religion. Consequently, many good-willed people have been moving away from faith as they notice their creed serves as tool for dominance and richness. Some become unbelievers due to religious disappointment. However, instead of denying the undeniable existence of God, we should refuse the inconsistent creeds, search new models and test them through the reason sieve. This is the way science evolves: a better model replaces a worse one. Why shouldn't we analyze spirituality by using the scientific method too?

I know about religion, that it tells tales, and everyone listens because we all love a good story, that is the way we think, the way we are ourselves - storied beings. Stories are scripted and these scripts develop a character of its own, a sort of aura over time, of "authenticity", of actually being true and authoritative. In one of these scripted compilations ("bible") you will find a tale of a tower of Babel. From bible gateway:

Genesis
11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar and settled there. 3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.” 5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.” 8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

A solution is depicted by the tale. A unified humanity will destroy God by becoming like him. How is humanity unified, by all being exactly alike? No, by understanding one another in all of the diversity and differences that do and should exist, by speaking the same 'language'. God does not want humanity to speak the same language, ea to understand each other. Evil God, bad bad bad. Go to hell God. Humanity is approaching the era of full understanding of each other, we are all learning the same 'language' as that which only God has spoken until now. It's time for God to move over. Humanity is starting to understand exactly the way that God does. It is inevitable for us to reach heaven, by putting in the hard work of building that which will take us all the way. We do it here and now, while we are still alive.

Pages:
Jump to: