Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof that God exists - page 8. (Read 62273 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
November 08, 2016, 03:47:19 AM
Scientist does not believe in god because they believing that all things or all in this world and created by science and not god but for us who don't have good studies on science and all things in science we do believe in god and we have big faith on him i believe in god that's 100% i always experienced how really good he is.

There's nothing wrong with that dude and i think that believing in god is actually a good thing. Not all can be explained by science and a lot of great scientists also believe that there is a supreme being that architected everything

In addition, there are loads of good scientists who know that God exists, through scientific observations, and observations of the wonders of nature.

With regard to all people, those who don't want to understand the existence of God, do it because they DON'T WANT to understand... not because there isn't any science that shows God. Actually, science that shows God is all around us in nature and the universe.

Cool

If they believe in something that does not exist they are delusional.

A lot of smart people are sick.  Both physically and mentally. Not sure what your point is.

Just because they are scientists and we're born into a particular religion and believe the bs their religion teaches does not makes them sane.  They are just as insane as the guys who kill themselves or others in the name of religion.  Fundamentally, there is no difference.  Both are sick.

The point is this, science proves the existence of God, and nature shows it by how it operates. ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133 + The Atheist Delusion - proof of the existence of God + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380 )

In addition, you can research it both ways. Are you sure that you simply aren't following your desires rather than the proof?

Cool

No it did not.  Who won the Nobel price in Physics for the proof of God existence?

I must have missed it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 08, 2016, 03:42:43 AM
Scientist does not believe in god because they believing that all things or all in this world and created by science and not god but for us who don't have good studies on science and all things in science we do believe in god and we have big faith on him i believe in god that's 100% i always experienced how really good he is.

There's nothing wrong with that dude and i think that believing in god is actually a good thing. Not all can be explained by science and a lot of great scientists also believe that there is a supreme being that architected everything

In addition, there are loads of good scientists who know that God exists, through scientific observations, and observations of the wonders of nature.

With regard to all people, those who don't want to understand the existence of God, do it because they DON'T WANT to understand... not because there isn't any science that shows God. Actually, science that shows God is all around us in nature and the universe.

Cool

A lot of smart people are sick.  Both physically and mentally. Not sure what your point is.

Just because they are scientists and we're born into a particular religion and believe the bs their religion teaches does not makes them sane.  They are just as insane as the guys who kill themselves or others in the name of religion.  Fundamentally, there is no difference.  Both are sick.

The point is this, science proves the existence of God, and nature shows it by how it operates. ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133 + The Atheist Delusion - proof of the existence of God + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380 )

In addition, you can research it both ways. Are you sure that you simply aren't following your desires rather than the proof?

Cool
legendary
November 08, 2016, 03:22:24 AM

Cool

legendary
November 08, 2016, 02:58:52 AM

Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
November 07, 2016, 08:54:51 PM
Over 60 pages and not once did anyone prove god exists... great fucking topic you religitards

you are right, nobody prove thats about God exists

Two baalers, fervent advocates of a heliocentric religion, which brought atheism in existence.

I won't be dealing with you, but here you have more than 120 pages proof of a Creator:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.260

You are not well.  Seek help.  You are delusional.

And the third one, how must i missed globot ape man af newbie

and indoctrinating slogan of their religion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2016, 04:07:57 AM

legendary
November 04, 2016, 03:57:32 AM
There is no proof of God, if therebwas there would be no faith, the main concept of the religion, also that doesnt mean that God doesnt exist. I'd really like to discuss this topic but im no ny phone at a class and cant write as much. BADecker, im looking forward tobseeing your comments. Cheesy

You just don't get it, do you?

You met President Obama one time; you know that he exists. If he sends you a letter, but the letter isn't sent by certified mail, you only have your faith that the letter was sent by him. And even if the letter was sent certified, you still only have faith that he means the things that he wrote in the letter. Your faith isn't about the fact that President Obama exists. You know he exists.

Same with God. Science and nature prove and show that He exists. But some of the things that the Bible tells us about Him, and the instructions, and the prophecies... you can only to take these on faith if you are going to accept them at all.

Cool
legendary
November 04, 2016, 03:46:59 AM

Everybody knows way down in their hearts that God exists. Some people simply try to hide it from themselves. Many who do this succeed. However, in times of great joy, or in times of great agony, most people can't maintain their delusion that there is no God within themselves.

Cool

EDIT: Part of the danger for people like God-fearing flat-earthers is, their intentional blindness to those things of science that are real, and their intentional adoption of false, flat-earth science, is becoming a religion within them, that might overcome their faith in God sometime.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 04, 2016, 02:25:38 AM
November 03, 2016, 07:07:43 PM
by the mother of pearl.............

it is baffling how simpleminded  you idiot religious creatures you all are....
it's hilarious and sad at the same time....

Of course, this is all that you can say, because you don't even have enough understanding to start to counter the proof that God exists.

Cool

yes i can't understand why you believe in fairytales and be so determined to be true....
i'm prolly too smart for all your fantasy dribble

Over 60 pages and not once did anyone prove god exists... great fucking topic you religitards

Two baalers, fervent advocates of a heliocentric religion, which brought atheism in existence.

I won't be dealing with you, but here you have more than 120 pages proof of a Creator:

no it's not, it's 120 pages of dribble about flatearth "theory" pizza's and christmas balls ....

heliocentric religion <----- ?? heliocentrism isn't a religion you idiot ....

ask your guy in the clouds to send us a selfie, that would be considered as legit proof, wright?

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
November 03, 2016, 02:50:39 AM

Of course, this is all that you can say, because you don't even have enough understanding to start to counter the proof that God exists.

Cool

yes i can't understand why you believe in fairytales and be so determined to be true....

That's because you are not even smart enough to explain away the proof that God exists. Maybe if you had some explanation besides simple blabber, you might realize that there is no way to explain God away, and you could finally find that God DOES exist.

After all, anybody can simply make a claim. Their claim means nothing until they have something to back it up.

Cool

God exist in some other way. Maybe in the right time and in the right place. He is the one creates this world. I believe in him because in our country there is a miracle going on the changes of the environment is probably change than before yet there is more killings but in the future my country will be the safest country on earth.
legendary
November 02, 2016, 09:47:56 PM

Cool

That's because you are not even smart enough to explain away the proof that God exists. Maybe if you had some explanation besides simple blabber, you might realize that there is no way to explain God away, and you could finally find that God DOES exist.

After all, anybody can simply make a claim. Their claim means nothing until they have something to back it up.

Cool
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
November 02, 2016, 07:26:05 AM

Cool

no it's not, it's 120 pages of dribble about flatearth "theory" pizza's and christmas balls ....

heliocentric religion <----- ?? heliocentrism isn't a religion you idiot ....

ask your guy in the clouds to send us a selfie, that would be considered as legit proof, wright?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 02, 2016, 05:25:51 AM
There is no proof of God, if therebwas there would be no faith, the main concept of the religion, also that doesnt mean that God doesnt exist. I'd really like to discuss this topic but im no ny phone at a class and cant write as much. BADecker, im looking forward tobseeing your comments. Cheesy
legendary
November 01, 2016, 10:34:31 PM

You came here, looked at the above post, and rejected your help. Tsk, tsk.

Cool
legendary
November 01, 2016, 10:13:12 PM

November 01, 2016, 06:26:22 PM

legendary
November 01, 2016, 03:10:40 PM

it is baffling how simpleminded  you idiot religious creatures you all are....

Cool
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
November 01, 2016, 11:43:49 AM

it is baffling how simpleminded  you idiot religious creatures you all are....
legendary
November 01, 2016, 10:56:10 AM
I feel God Exist!

Here I am saying one story. I don't know whether my story will satisfy you or not but I want to share my thoughts here.
2 months back I had visited to Hyderabad, India. The Hyderabad biriyani is the world famous recipe. I enjoyed it a lot.

After having biriyani. I went to a tourist place named charminaar which is completely and purely a Muslim area.. There was a Musk and palace.

But I found out a Hindu temple (Goddess Temple) there at Charmin. After asking to loacl peoples I got to know that many times Muslims tried to destroy and diminish the temple. The only reason is the temple was from Hindu religion.

Surprisingly minimum  100 times Muslim tried to destroy the temple but couldn't do that and the temple is still ther and the Brahmin doing worship there.

So, from that I realized that yes there is some divine power which is protecting the Muslims from breaking the temple.

So what about all the other churches that have been blown up by ISIS and other radical muslims recently.

I suppose God just didn't like the architecture on those.

Sometimes God uses His enemies to do His work for Him.

If the churches that ISIS destroyed were not Christian, then ISIS is doing God's work.

If the churches that ISIS destroyed WERE Christian, then ISIS is simply dispersing the Christians for God so that they can do mission work elsewhere.

If the people that ISIS killed were not Christian, then ISIS is doing God's work by getting rid of unbelievers who won't turn to the true God, the God of Christianity.

If the churches that ISIS kills are Christians, then God happily receives them into His Kingdom of Heaven where they will be in joy with God forever.

So you see? God is using ISIS to do His work. Why ISIS? Because Christians won't do it.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: