Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof that God exists - page 4. (Read 62273 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
July 12, 2017, 01:05:13 PM
After long and secular debates about atheism, the need for a separate topic about God's existence has arisen.
There are amongst us a group of people who believe that while there is no proof that God exists, there also is no proof that He doesn't exist.
Please share your argument in a logical manner and abstain from saying things like "I'm right because I'm right".
I know that this, in the end, is a philosophical discussion so only logical are welcome.
Having God in ones mind can easily created if they would but its existence in real world is quite hard to proove. The only thing we can use is our faith but faith can't strongly proove God's existence. Having said that you are using your faith, I believe that it is more likely a belief, something more subjective. But what we need is the objective proof, sorry to say we do not have way to find out God's existence.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 12, 2017, 08:58:22 AM
Selfish interests have corrupted religion. Consequently, many good-willed people have been moving away from faith as they notice their creed serves as tool for dominance and richness. Some become unbelievers due to religious disappointment. However, instead of denying the undeniable existence of God, we should refuse the inconsistent creeds, search new models and test them through the reason sieve. This is the way science evolves: a better model replaces a worse one. Why shouldn't we analyze spirituality by using the scientific method too?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 03, 2017, 09:59:30 AM
If god doesn't exist, then where do you think you will go after you will die? heaven or hell?  Who created everything then? who is controlling all the things that are happening?

Why all the thimgs written in holy books are true? The scientists are provimg the facts that are written in the holy books thousands of years ago...

How is it possible without god?Huh

Answers:
1) Nowhere, death is final
2) Heaven and Hell do not exist
3) Nobody created anything
4) Nobody is controlling anything

5) Almost nothing written in any holy book is true (want some quotes?)

6) Everything is possible without God... There is nothing about the universe that requires a God

Questions:
Why would you think that a genocidal desert cult who wrote stuff down in a book thousands of years ago, knows better than people today?

Why did you choose Christianity instead of Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, etc?  Did you research all religions before picking a favorite, or were you born into it?

How do you know that the Christian God is the correct God?... What if the Mormons are right?  What if the Hindus chose the correct God(s)?

Why does the Christian God fully endorse slavery in both the old and new testaments?  God must have known that society would eventually realize that owning another human being as property is immoral, right?  Whereby making God immoral for endorsing slavery?

I absolutely agree with you.For these and many other reasons I don't believe there is any kind of God.However if God would be exist I suppose we couldn't see him and the fact that we are not know much about what happens after our death it's mysterious.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 02, 2017, 09:50:27 PM
Even like this   YOU have the bible which is a story and many people add to this story like
Badecker and make their own story about god or gods..

I mean go and look at what Badecker says about god ..
Even god would say i never said no such thing Cheesy

Now i will make a story up out of well known MOVIES and the story i tell could well be possible in the way your gods are possible..

You fell in the bath and banging your head and end up in a coma were you are dreaming of a currency
called BITCOIN and all what you are reading now is all a dream..

But you are not even human you have made it up and are thinking of an alien race and the story is just about to begin BUT before the story begins Badecker comes along and spoils it with some made up thing about a man like being that goes zap and everything was made on this alien planet called EARTH..

Now just think if you are this ALIEN thinking of an aliens called humans i wonder what your
mum and dad will look like when you wake up Cheesy..

Man makes machines.
Man gets ideas for machines from examples in the universe.
Universe machines are way more complex than man or his machines.
Where did they come from, these machines?
Machines have makers.
Universe machines are made by God.

Cool

You sure about this? do you have strong evidence to support your statements?

Actually, you can't find it any other way.    Cool

Speculate until you make it  Wink

Speculate until you make it.    Cool

So Done with you  Kiss

Was fun playing for a while.

Check out the links that prove God exists:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
July 02, 2017, 09:49:18 PM
Even like this   YOU have the bible which is a story and many people add to this story like

Now i will make a story up out of well known MOVIES and the story i tell could well be possible in the way your gods are possible..

You fell in the bath and banging your head and end up in a coma were you are dreaming of a currency

But you are not even human you have made it up and are thinking of an alien race and the story is just about to begin BUT before the story begins Badecker comes along and spoils it with some made up thing about a man like being that goes zap and everything was made on this alien planet called EARTH..

Now just think if you are this ALIEN thinking of an aliens called humans i wonder what your

Man makes machines.
Machines have makers.

Cool

Actually, you can't find it any other way.    Cool

Speculate until you make it  Wink

Speculate until you make it.    Cool

So Done with you  Kiss
legendary
July 02, 2017, 09:47:30 PM
Even like this   YOU have the bible which is a story and many people add to this story like

Man makes machines.
Machines have makers.

Cool

Speculate until you make it.    Cool
July 02, 2017, 09:46:15 PM

Man makes machines.
Machines have makers.

Cool

legendary
July 02, 2017, 09:23:32 PM
Where do you think that people get their ideas for machines? The machine of their brains, use the machines of their eyes, to watch the machines of nature, and then they put together their own machines, patterned off what they see in nature.

Cool

Couldn't agree more; except add experimenation, serendipity, and novel adaptations of other machines, and we are entirely observational and not capable of truly original thoughts - they all come from our senses and by standing on the shoulders of giants,  Smiley

As the universe is one universe, so there is one Giant.    Cool
legendary
July 02, 2017, 09:22:12 PM

Man makes machines.
Machines have makers.

Cool

July 02, 2017, 09:15:41 PM

Man makes machines.
Machines have makers.

Cool

Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Some personal text
July 01, 2017, 12:30:51 PM
God exists only in your imagination.

Not mine. I am not delusional.  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
July 01, 2017, 12:06:48 PM
All mechanisms are based on the laws of nature, but that does not mean that they all copied from what exists in nature. You are too besotted with religion to make logical conclusions. God exists only in your imagination.
Some personal text
July 01, 2017, 08:31:55 AM
Where do you think that people get their ideas for machines? The machine of their brains, use the machines of their eyes, to watch the machines of nature, and then they put together their own machines, patterned off what they see in nature.

Cool

Couldn't agree more; except add experimenation, serendipity, and novel adaptations of other machines, and we are entirely observational and not capable of truly original thoughts - they all come from our senses and by standing on the shoulders of giants,  Smiley
legendary
July 01, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

Man makes machines.

Could I be a pain and ask:

Which universe machines, specifically?
Everything in the universe is an operating machine. The way in which heat moves the molecules and atoms in a stationary rock is a big batch of machines in action.

Which machines again?
See above.

Machines have makers.

Cool

Granting these universe machines exist and the claim that they are "way more complex" than man's machines... gotta be those smart little grey folks aliens  Grin

Even if they have a fascination with butt probes, cattle, making patterns in crops and hiding behind couches.  Tongue

Cool
Some personal text
July 01, 2017, 06:55:04 AM

Man makes machines.

Could I be a pain and ask:

Which universe machines, specifically?

Which machines again?

Machines have makers.

Cool

Granting these universe machines exist and the claim that they are "way more complex" than man's machines... gotta be those smart little grey folks aliens  Grin

Even if they have a fascination with butt probes, cattle, making patterns in crops and hiding behind couches.  Tongue
legendary
July 01, 2017, 06:37:38 AM

Man makes machines.
Machines have makers.

Cool
legendary
July 01, 2017, 06:34:52 AM
I want to disappoint you. The myth of God is not eternal. We're seeing a steady decline in the number of churches and increase the number of atheists. This means that God is mortal like humans. You disagree with me, but it is.

What does people in churches turning away from God have to do with God? IOt has to do with people. People are not eternal... at least as far as this life goes.

There aren't any atheists. There are only people who say they are atheists. How do we know? Atheism says that God doesn't exist, period. But all people know that they haven't checked the universe over far enough to KNOW that God doesn't exist. What this means is they know God might exist. And knowing this, they aren't atheists... only attempted atheists.

You disagree with me, but God is.

Cool
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 07:41:41 PM
No sir, i don't have proofs that God exists. So i'll read looking for someone to convince me.
Activity: 364
June 30, 2017, 04:51:25 PM
Everything around us, including us are proof that God exists. God created everything even human beings on His own image. The light, the darkness, the earth, everything. He crafted it in His own hands, perfectly and magnificently. Please read the bible: Genesis.

Just the fact that you think that God has hands is  enough proof that you created God in your own image.

The brainwashing is strong in this one...not going be able to penetrate years of repeated bible verses.  It's ingrained so deep that he doesn't even understand the only reason he thinks that is because his parents do.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
June 30, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

Pages:
Jump to: