Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x growth over the last month - page 2. (Read 963 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I've signed up to the platform a few days ago and it's great.

I really think if the continue to improve their platform, increase their userbase and get another strong token on there, they will be able to compete with Steemit. Currently according to their stats they have over 7k registered users, if they keep growing and get to 30k (which is doubling their userbase over the next two months, which they have been doing) they will overtake Steemit in regards to the content creation platform.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who uses Steemit, blogs or just wants to read crypto content / earn some crypto for free.
brand new
Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?

I've signed up the this platform over the weekend and so fair it's great.

The amount you can earn is still a little limited, as the best articles seem to get around 8-9 dollars in crypto, but it's not bad at all, especially if you are a content creator to start with. I've already got my hands on over 100 HYDRO tokens so i'm happy. Also the platform is easy to use and it seems they have a great community around them.

They could work on their marketing though, as a platform like this should blow up over night.

I would recommend it to anyone who writes and reads crypto content, or hunters of crypto who are looking to get hold of some decent crypto tokens for free.
brand new
I've been using the platform for a week now and i'm very impressed with it so far.

- You can earn both HYDRO and Bounty0x tokens for upvoting articles (basically saying the writer did well and you are rewarding them, which costs you nothing) which are both listed on numerous exchanges and actually has a value, it's better than doing bounties for upcoming ICOs as there is less risk!

- They are making constant changes to the platform and improving it, i've seen changes already and i've only been using it for a few weeks. Because they don't have to focus on the token, they can focus on the platform and bringing in users and content! Which is great

- They have doubled in signups in the last two months, if they keep growing like that over the next two months (end of July) they will be close to 30k signups, this will be amazing and will be able to compete with Steemit, who haven't really improved on their system for a long time. I only noticed they have a downvote button and now more ads so they are making money through the ad model.

- If they add another token that is more valuable, then it will bring in more users and will grow more. Currently the first token was Bounty0x (Ranked 794 on CMC) and then they added HYDRO (412). If they get another token and move up the rankings in the same way, they will have a pretty powerful token. Also because they are growing in users, they are more valuable to potential tokens as they can spread the word about their token, increase the token holders as well.

I think they are a great little platform and they will only grow from strength to strength, i would recommend this platform to anyone who is interested in getting some crypto or reading some crypto content.
Activity: 3
May 05, 2019, 04:59:46 PM
I signed up to the platform in February and i've been very happy with what i have seen. They are constantly making improvements to the platform as they pay out in not their own token (as they don't have one) they can solely focus on making the platform as good and easy to use.

So far i've been able to get over 5,000 Bounty0x tokens and 5,000 HYDRO tokens, which is great as i've not invested any money into it at all. It's free to earn crypto. I think this platform will take over Steemit as they are growing at a crazy rate, if they manage to double again in the next two months (they have done that in the last two months) they will be 30k signups who are creating content.

I would advise anyone who is looking to earn some crypto for free, or who simply wants to write / read crypto content to add this platform to the platforms you use.
brand new
May 05, 2019, 10:34:16 AM
Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

I've only started using this platform today as i have only just found out about it.

So far i'm happy with it for a few reasons.

1. it's easier to use, already is nicer looking that Steemit and they are still in Beta.

2. I have already earned quite a few tokens from upvoting and also creating one article, I will be using this platform from now on a lot more

3. You have the ability to earn two tokens right now, but they will add more. Both tokens are listed on exchanges and are on CoinMarketCap. They both have value, and if they add another good token, you will earn more than Steemit.

I am very happy with it, and i would suggest to anyone who uses Steemit, creates content or simply wants to earn some tokens by reading and upvoting crypto content to get on this platform, they will be huge.

Looks amazing and after reading these comments, I signed up. I'm happy to report that i am also earning crypto from it. Currently it's not a lot, but it's free and easy and i'm looking forward to writing some content and seeing how well that does!

Thanks for sharing this great platform!
Activity: 4
May 04, 2019, 01:13:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I've only started using this platform today as i have only just found out about it.

So far i'm happy with it for a few reasons.

1. it's easier to use, already is nicer looking that Steemit and they are still in Beta.

2. I have already earned quite a few tokens from upvoting and also creating one article, I will be using this platform from now on a lot more

3. You have the ability to earn two tokens right now, but they will add more. Both tokens are listed on exchanges and are on CoinMarketCap. They both have value, and if they add another good token, you will earn more than Steemit.

I am very happy with it, and i would suggest to anyone who uses Steemit, creates content or simply wants to earn some tokens by reading and upvoting crypto content to get on this platform, they will be huge.
brand new
May 03, 2019, 06:51:54 PM
I've joined the platform two weeks ago and i'm very happy with it.

I've already earned tokens and my article was on the first page and i earned over 3,000 tokens from one article. Anyone that wants to earn crypto, join the platform because they will be the next big blogging platform that you can earn from.
brand new
May 03, 2019, 06:32:40 AM
Hello everyone,

I've only signed up today and i'm very happy with the platform for numerous reasons :-

- I've already earned some crypto for simply upvoting articles (Already got over 40 HYDRO tokens for simply upvoting articles)

- I've earned even more by writing an article, i have earned more than on Steemit, as i don't need to by Steem power just to get people to see my article

- It's easy to use and a enjoyable platform with a growing community.

Anyone who is using Steemit, likes to write content, read crypto content or simply wants to earn some crypto, check out this platform, they are going places!
brand new
May 02, 2019, 05:37:34 PM
I've been using this platform a while now and i'm very impressed with it.

I don't think there is a better blogging platform out there and it's a way to earn crypto. I've stopped using Steemit and Medium and i focus on this platform. I would recommend it to anyone who is in the crypto scene.
brand new
May 01, 2019, 01:09:26 PM
Hello everyone,

I have been using this platform for a while now and I've very impressed with what they are doing.

They are constantly improving the platform, every week I see developments on the platform, recently they added back comments and notifications. I would advise anyone to use this platform if they are looking to earn some crypto for free. I have earned more on this platform in the last month than I have on Steemit in the last 6 months.
brand new
April 29, 2019, 06:45:57 PM
It's very impressive and I like how they are focusing on their platform more than anything.

I saw in a recent post that they doubled again, so they are growing very fast.

Only time will tell if this will become the main blogging platform over Steemit, but it is looking very promising. If they keep doubling in the next couple of months then they will take the crown.

Regardless, it's a great platform and I suggest everyone signs up to it, you can always cross promote your content and earn more.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
June 04, 2019, 02:41:59 AM
Hello everyone,

so he is competing with Steemit and my concern is about this war. Steemit has been around for a long time and has a lot of bloggers involved and making a lot of money from it. Of course, PublishOx must have a promotion to attract bloggers from Steemit.
Certainly, it takes more money and time to attract readers as well as those who write quality articles.
I will look and wait for a while longer.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
June 04, 2019, 02:29:15 AM
I have been using the platform for around 3 months and this is massive news. When i joined up I think there was less than 2,000 signups and one token on the platform, now there are over 10,000 signups and 3 tokens. I love the fact that they have added a stable coin as well as two pretty decent tokens to the platform. They are really going places and I would recommend anyone who wants to earn crypto for free to use it. You can sign up for free by clicking on the link and signing up.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 03, 2019, 04:11:12 PM
Publishers are moving from steemit and medium to publish0x because there are finally free. The first real decentralized platforms for publishers and readers!  Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
June 03, 2019, 11:45:12 AM
It's a great platform and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.

Also they have broken over 10,000 signups so they are becoming stronger!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
May 31, 2019, 07:40:14 AM
Hello everyone,

It's a great platform and i have been using it for a month or so.

It's a great way to earn some bounty0x / HYRDRO tokens, both of which are on a lot of exchanges and have a value that could grow with the market. I would recommend that anyone who is looking for a way to earn some crypto use it. You can sign up by clicking on the article and signing up on the page.

I have been using Steemit for two months now and while I don't find anything wrong with the platform I am looking for many more features and then I read this thread. I am taking a good look at Publish0x now to see if this can also be for me. I love to share my ideas, opinions and even personal matters with the written words and so finding the best platform can mean a lot to me. Plus of course, receiving something out of my hard work can be a big bonus...

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
May 29, 2019, 12:49:20 PM
STeemit has kind of run it's course, so people are looking for new ways to publish.
Now don't get me wrong, I love Steemit and think it has a great future, but more as a blockchain ecosystem rather than the social content alone.

I like publish0x.  I first ran in to it when my favorite undervalued project, crowdholding, started getting featured there.
I think because it is new that people take more time to write quality, informative articles.
There is also a lot of stuff on projects that I haven't heard about so it introduces me to new stuff.

The growth definitely has been great, and I think it will only grow more.
Especially since we are in a bull run right now and the timing is perfect.
Also, it's become the gathering place for undervalued projects so its like they are all working together to help each other out.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
May 29, 2019, 12:43:35 PM
I think it's a good platform for good earnings. but my views for that this platform situated on bignig stage.maybe in future create very different types of problems then what will be do.more over l wish the success of this platform.
Activity: 116
May 28, 2019, 12:14:18 PM
I've only recently joined the platform today and it's great.

It's cleaner, simpler and better content on the platform than Steemit, also they are growing fast and you can already earn two tokens that are listed on numerous exchanges, are on CoinMarketCap and have a value already. If they add one more token that is even more valuable and higher up the CMC ranking, they will become very popular indeed.

I would recommend this blogging platform to anyone who writes content especially about crypto, likes to earn crypto for free or just enjoys reading created content.
Activity: 152
May 22, 2019, 10:03:33 AM
Hello everyone,

I've been using Publish0x for a while and it's a great way to earn some crypto for free. I've already earned more than 6,000 HYDRO tokens and 1,500 Bounty0x tokens. It's nice to be able to earn a token that is listed on multiple exchanges as well as on CMC.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto that actually has some value, I really believe that if they put one more token on the platform that is quite valuable (top 200 token) they will overcome Steemit in users, the platform and how much you can earn. I really like that they can focus on the platform instead of their token, as they use other tokens already created.
Pages:
Jump to: