Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x growth over the last month - page 7. (Read 963 times)

copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 09:34:43 AM
This is interesting, heard about this publishing site not quite long, gotten so much good review about the platform, would give it a try. Thanks for the bringing it to the know.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 25, 2019, 05:32:04 PM
Don't get too excited, they have doubled, but they are still small, although if they keep going at this way then we can get excited.

It's a very good platform though by the look of it, need to work on their marketing though.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
March 26, 2019, 08:35:11 AM
Did they do an ico or its a straight up launch of their platform? I would really like to try it out. I am a writer and steemit is my main blogging platform but from the way you described publish0x, looks like I will try them out
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 26, 2019, 08:32:40 AM
does this like steemit? you earn more when some big whale upvote your post or the rewards is fix? anyway, nice article.
It's a bit different than steemit, in publish0x that called a tip. you can give tip to the creators if you are thinking he was creating a good article that helps you a lot. It's much better rather than steemit that getting dominated by the whales.

I agree how bad steemit become with the domination of whales but still, i don't think publish0x is that different than steemit. They need to improve a lot.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 25, 2019, 02:36:29 PM
Am not sure how a blogging website wants to compete with the bitcointalk forum
You have got misplaced priorities there

I don’t see speciality in publish0x though

Your blog gets deleted in a twinkle of an eye, worse than medium and coinscribble combined
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
March 25, 2019, 02:33:59 PM
This is a good achievement but I don't think the platform have a chance, just look at how many forum in the space that have come and shut down trying to compete with Bitcointalk.org, the project seems to be late to the space and will require a lot of funding to market and brand the platform for it to be attracted to users

Why do you not think they have a chance? I see the platform as a different animal to Bitcointalk as it is a blogging platform and for people to read articles, not to discuss topics like on here.

I think it's a good looking platform and right now the only big competitor is Steemit and they have already announced that they will not be doing anymore developments to the platform. These guys are different as well as they do not have their own token, but use already established tokens on their platform, which is great for a few reasons

- They don't need to work on their tokenomics or try to increase the token price through marketing their own token, they can just focus on the platform and making it as good as possible

- Other tokens will want to be on their platform as they are increasing their active users. More people earn their token, learn about them and increase their token distribution. A lot of tokens need that and will pay a hefty price for it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
March 25, 2019, 01:16:50 PM
the future chance of absence on field of online blogging tasks on scheme with different customs of arrange that users to gains of benefit as use with returns of manage of development from new service provider company.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 25, 2019, 12:22:58 PM
Their growth is very impressive and I've just checked out their platform, it's nice.

I've signed up to it, thanks for the tip. I wonder if they will keep adding tokens, won't it get confusing for the users as they will be earning multiple amounts of tokens that maybe they don't know? Would be cool if you could pick what you get tipped / articles get paid in.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
March 25, 2019, 12:45:35 PM
This is a good achievement but I don't think the platform have a chance, just look at how many forum in the space that have come and shut down trying to compete with Bitcointalk.org, the project seems to be late to the space and will require a lot of funding to market and brand the platform for it to be attracted to users
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 25, 2019, 11:18:57 AM
does this like steemit? you earn more when some big whale upvote your post or the rewards is fix? anyway, nice article.
It's a bit different than steemit, in publish0x that called a tip. you can give tip to the creators if you are thinking he was creating a good article that helps you a lot. It's much better rather than steemit that getting dominated by the whales.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 25, 2019, 11:08:16 AM
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
March 25, 2019, 10:57:06 AM
Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?
Pages:
Jump to: