Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x growth over the last month - page 3. (Read 963 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
May 22, 2019, 01:19:22 AM
I've recently joined the platform and it's great way to earn crypto without investing or mining crypto.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto for free.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
May 21, 2019, 08:20:42 AM
The platform is a Wonderful one and its very easy to earn some bucks on the platform. Public0X is good and it has cool features, I see it as a contender for steemit.
Activity: 195
May 21, 2019, 07:34:28 AM
I've recently signed up the platform and i'm very happy i found out about this blogging platform for a few reasons :-

- I like the platform, it's easy to use and i've already created some content and started earning from it, more than i have done recently from Steemit

- I have earned two tokens that are both listed on exchanges, have value and are both on CoinMarketCap, no more getting bounty tokens from upcoming ICOs that will probably not have value or that i will have to wait months to get value.

- They are growing fast and if they add one more strong token (HYDRO is in the top 400, if they get a top 200) they will overtake Steemit in regards to what you earn, users and overall platform. I see they are constantly adding and improving the platform.

According to their stats the have over 8,300 registered users, i would advise anyone who wants to earn crypto for free, create content, uses Steemit or just enjoys created content to sign up to the platform. It's got a massive thumbs up from me.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 03:12:52 PM
I've have recently signed up and i've already earned a decent amount of tokens. Thanks for sharing the platform with us, it's a great find!
Activity: 232
May 20, 2019, 10:22:46 AM
Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?

I have been using this platform for a month now, and i have earned a decent amount of tokens for creating content (which i normally do on Steemit) and upvoting articles. I have earned more tokens and more value than Steemit, as you are penalised if you cannot invest back into the token.

Honestly i prefer using this platform for blogging, and it's new and growing. If they add one more token that's more valuable, they will overtake Steemit in value, users and platform.

I would advise anyone who wants to earn crypto for free to signup to this platform, it's free and easy!
Activity: 812
May 18, 2019, 07:40:20 AM
in my opinion, publishfox platfoorm is a good platform because it's very difficult now to create a steemit account and this might be used as a publisher as an alternative to steemit sites, it's just that I'm still confused whether publx has its own tokens like steemit?
Activity: 234
May 18, 2019, 07:29:11 AM
I've been using the platform for only a few hours and i am very happy with what i have earned so far.

It's clean, easy to use and i've earned some tokens that actually have some value, not ICO tokens that claim to have value. I honestly think in the next few months they will overtake Steemit in regards to the users of the platform and also the actual platform.

They need to add another token that's more valuable if they want to completely destroy Steemit. They already have over 8,000 signups according to their stats page. I would recommend the platform to anyone who wants to earn crypto for free, likes to write content or just enjoys reading content.
Activity: 236
May 17, 2019, 11:43:33 AM
Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

I've only recently signed up to the platform after i found out about it from an article on ways to earn crypto without investing or mining. It's a very good platform if you are looking to earn some tokens that actually have some value and are on exchanges. Both tokens are on numerous exchanges and are listed on CoinMarketCap, it's a lot better than doing simple bounties for ICOs that have no value.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who reads crypto content, creates crypto content or who wants to earn some tokens without having to invest money. I think if they add one more token that's valuable and keep growing their userbase, they will overtake Steemit in regards to content and the platform.
Activity: 236
May 16, 2019, 10:47:23 AM
I've recently signed up to the platform and i'm very impressed.

I have already earned some token for simply upvoting article and i will be writing content for the platform. If they continue to add more users and one more token that will be more valuable than Bounty0x and HYDRO (which are still good on exchanges and on CoinMarketCap) they will be competing with Steemit.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who blogs, likes crypto content, uses Steemit and wants to earn some crypto.
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
May 15, 2019, 01:03:48 PM
Hello everyone,

I've only recently signed up to the platform and i am very pleasantly surprised with what i have found.

I have already earned some tokens through this platform and both tokens are on exchanges and CMC. I can't wait to see what token they add on next. If they get a reasonably strong token on their platform and continue to grow the userbase, they will overtake Steemit.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who enjoys content creation, earning crypto for free or just likes to read created content.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
May 14, 2019, 09:58:36 AM
Hello everyone,

Looks a very interesting project indeed.

After viewing their website it's a great working platform with a lot of buzz happening on there. I really like what they are doing and it's a great way to earn tokens so i've signed up. I'm very excited to see what token they add to the platform, a top 200 token will make the platform compete and maybe beat Steemit.

I would recommend the project to anyone who wants to earn crypto for free.
Activity: 491
May 11, 2019, 02:21:33 PM
Publish0x is really putting much effort in their platform.  For the fact that one can earn both bounty0x token and addtional Hydro token is a big advantage for the platform
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
May 06, 2019, 07:26:32 AM
Yea it's actually a great platform, was introduced to it by a friend and since then have been kind of addicted to it and it works almost in the same similarities with Steemit
Activity: 54
May 06, 2019, 06:02:53 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm a fellow user of this platform and it's great.

I've already earned some tokens simply for upvoting nice content, the platform is great and it's very easy to use. i think this platform will continue to grow and become more popular, i'm looking forward to seeing what token they add next to the platform as it continues to grow it will interest more projects as it allows them to spread awareness about their token.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who is interested in crypto.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 15, 2019, 10:25:40 AM
Hello everyone,

When i click the link, it says 502 bad gateway nginx. The website still uncomplete i guess.
Medium and steemit was the most popular platform for creating cryptocurrency blogs.
But there are too many suspended accounts in Medium, so peoples are not using it anymore.

I've had no problems, maybe they were just updating something on the platform, these guys seem to be pushing hard on the development side.

It's a very cool platform and I think if they keep growing they could overtake Steemit as the new crypto blogging platform as they -

- Already have two tokens that are listed on CoinMarketCap

- You can earn crypto for free for writing content and upvoting (you get to up vote out of the token pool, so it costs you nothing).

- Because they use other tokens and not their own they can solely focus on improving their platform, The only changes I have seen to Steemit in a long time, is that they have added adverts between posts on their newsfeed.

Thanks and I recommend anyone to sign up to the platform, as its a great way to earn some tokens.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
May 02, 2019, 08:38:44 AM
It's a great platform, I only found out about it recently but they are getting close to 7k registered users on the platform, they are growing very fast.

I like using this now over Steemit and Medium because you can earn quite a lot of tokens on the platform by simply upvoting and creating content. In the last month I got over 3,000 HYDRO tokens which is great for doing something that I normally do (blogging).

Looking forward to seeing what token they add to the platform next as it's great and they are one strong token away from competing with Steemit.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who blogs or who simply wants to read content about crypto and earn tokens.
Activity: 413
April 30, 2019, 01:06:50 PM
 Cheesy Admins keep track of the uniqueness. The letter comes in the mail. This means there will be only unique content from the authors. I had to confirm that I am the author of the article. Generally it is a good sign. And the design is not bad.
brand new
April 14, 2019, 05:00:04 PM
Hello everyone,

I've been using the platform for a month now and I'm very happy with the platform. I've made quite compared to Steemit. I think that once they have more and more users and get another top token on the platform, they will evolve.

What I really like is that they are constantly improving the website, I haven't seen any changes to Steemit in ages, but in a month I've seen some great changes and they mean business.
brand new
April 14, 2019, 11:15:20 AM
I have also joined the blogging platform, it's very cool and I would suggest everyone who likes crypto joins it. You earn crypto for writing articles and upvoting articles, it's all free!

They just need to keep growing their user base and work on their marketing so more people learn about their platform.

Anyways thanks for sharing!
Activity: 82
April 30, 2019, 12:07:20 PM
Hello everyone,

I only recently found out about this platform through an article on how to earn crypto without investing or mining. After spending a week on it, I'm very happy with the platform, you can earn crypto from simply upvoting articles and they cash you out every Monday if you request it. I've already cashed out once to my wallet.

On top of that I've earned a decent amount from writing content that I normally would write so it's great. It's not a huge amount as the tokens on the platform are not extremely valuable, but all this platform needs is one strong token or to keep adding tokens and they will become huge.

They have doubled their userbase two months running (currently on 6k signups) If they keep that up in the next two months you are talking about 24k signups and a functioning platform which can compete with Steemit.

Another huge advantage is that because they do not have a token themselves they can just focus on the platform and bring in new communities with the tokens they add to the platform, I really see this project as the sky is the limit with users and content. We will just have to see what tokens they add in the coming months, but if they go higher than HYDRO (Top 400 token on CoinMarketCap) and say land a top 200, or 100 then it'll blow up.

I would advise anyone who wants to earn some crypto easy to get on the platform now while it's still relatively unknown.
Pages:
Jump to: