Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x growth over the last month - page 6. (Read 963 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
April 08, 2019, 05:51:30 PM
Interesting, I'll look into this platform because I've not heard about it.

Regardless, doubling your user base is impressive, keep it up and in a few months they will have over 15k users, which would be very impressive.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
April 08, 2019, 04:19:28 PM
It's impressive but it is only the start.

You need to wait a few months, if they continue to increase at this level, then it will be worth looking into. I've signed up as I have nothing to lose, I create content and might as well get into it now while it is still small.

Thanks for the share!
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 01, 2019, 06:30:51 AM
 Grin Well, this is a classic one good project makes people think that they will succeed. Then they create such projects. This is just plagiarism. If you want to use a blog, use Steemit.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 28, 2019, 01:00:56 PM
Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?

I am a user of this project and I'm impressed so far, I think it's a great platform and a nice way to earn some tokens especially if you are a blogger. I think they just need to work on making sure that content and whales do not get involved. I guess the fact that you can only give out tips or they don't have to hodl the coin or earn steem power.
Activity: 645
April 01, 2019, 06:24:13 AM
I will see what they can offer new users. However, I am not sure. What is a good project. There are many platforms. And how is this platform different?
Activity: 25
April 01, 2019, 06:21:11 AM
I think they just have decided to use Bounty0x for payments but other than that they are not related.
Activity: 4
March 27, 2019, 11:37:31 AM
Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

I've not heard about this platform, but the increase in the userbase in only a month is very impressive even if it is rather small compared to other blogging platforms on the market such as Steemit.

I like the idea that they use other tokens that are already established on the market, seems like a very good idea as they can simply focus on their platform without having to market their token and focus on increasing the volume.

These platforms are great for growing the mass adoption of crypto and I think this platform will be successful, I've signed up to become an author. Thanks for the share.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
March 29, 2019, 01:37:38 PM
I've not heard about them, they must be pretty new, how does it differ to Steemit? Right now it's a bit of a David vs Goliath situation as Steemit has a lot of users, but I think having completion is healthy and maybe they have a better overall system.

Regardless, their growth is impressive, doubling their userbase in a month, is great if they continue doing that over the next 3 months then we will see a truly strong platform.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
March 29, 2019, 01:24:38 AM
This is a good achievement but I don't think the platform have a chance, just look at how many forum in the space that have come and shut down trying to compete with Bitcointalk.org, the project seems to be late to the space and will require a lot of funding to market and brand the platform for it to be attracted to users

Is it really trying to compete with Bitcointalk.org? I don't think so. It looks like a blogging site while bitcointalk.org is a forum. I think the site was created mainly to serve bounty hunters who had no website to create and post contents. It will probably a general blogging site now 
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
March 29, 2019, 01:21:32 AM
Oh Bounty0x owns Publish0x too? I have seen it mentioned alot by the company but I never took note of similarity at the end of their names. I have some bounty0x tokens I got from tips on Telegram, guess it is not enough to experiment with it on publish0x
Activity: 625
March 28, 2019, 01:09:43 PM
I see no reason to register in this blog today. The thing is that if there are larger counterparts. Why waste time on developing if large ones lack regular contributors. Tembolee you get a profit much higher, carried your article like on Steemit. Think about what kind of success you can do there by releasing regular high quality content.
brand new
March 26, 2019, 01:06:28 PM
I would have liked this platform more of they had paid in eth or btc even if the payment was small and if they implement this system even now then im sure this platform can boom in coming months.

I think everyone would like a platform like that, let's try to be realistic.

It's a great platform that shows a lot of promise, let's see where it goes in the coming months, if they continue to grow their userbase at this rate they will be very successful.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
March 27, 2019, 11:42:45 AM
I am just wondering if you are really blogger or not because even in bitcointalk you had never receive merits. Anyway, it is good to put details, links about the platform. Who knows I might get interest as well and will apply as a blogger though I do not like blogging and telling flowery sentence. BTW, how much you earn on that platform?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 02:10:23 PM
Thank you for sharing, definitely will try this platform and will write a feedback here
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 02:07:27 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the update, I keep saying I will try out this publish0x but I still haven't gotten over steemit. It won't be easy to start building a blog from the scratch
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
March 26, 2019, 01:38:50 PM
Nowadays there are many similar platforms. Steemit began to lose its former popularity. However, I still don't think that Publish0x is able to catch Steemit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 26, 2019, 10:51:16 AM
I would have liked this platform more of they had paid in eth or btc even if the payment was small and if they implement this system even now then im sure this platform can boom in coming months.
Activity: 602
March 26, 2019, 10:09:22 AM
I like Steemit but I see a good potential in this publish0x and I'm quite confident that they will improve the interface soon with a more clear view
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
March 26, 2019, 09:48:44 AM
I've only read a couple of articles on Publish0x, but that interface is pretty annoying.
You constantly see those tips on the right bottom side of your screen.

I think I'm just sticking with Steemit for the moment, I'm finally at a point where I'm earning decently for most of my articles, sometimes even getting $70 for them, without using bots!
brand new
March 26, 2019, 08:18:26 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a user and it's a great little platform, it's only in the beginnings and I expect it to keep growing and doubling it's userbase for the next few months.

I would suggest anyone who wants to earn crypto without investing or mining or who is a blog writer should join this platform.
Pages:
Jump to: