Pages:
Author

Topic: Publish0x growth over the last month - page 4. (Read 963 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 07:27:44 PM
Thanks for this because this write up has actually resolved my desire to take a closer look at this project
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
April 29, 2019, 11:52:29 AM
Published is becoming widely know, used and accepted, I think if Steemit doesn't keep up to their standard, they are likely to give them a run for it
brand new
Activity: 0
April 14, 2019, 06:58:04 AM
Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

What do you think about the platform? Are you a fellow user?

I've signed up and started earning crypto through the platform, it's a great little gem.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who wants to earn some crypto outside of basic social media bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 29, 2019, 11:15:58 AM
I've also only had good experience with Publish0x for now.
Got some [BNTY] and [HYDRO]-Tokens for posting a few guides and the withdrawal worked flawlessly.
The support also seems to be very competent (had a short conversation with the admin on Telegram).

Hydro seems to have a very small trading volume (about $150,000 in the last 24 hours:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/#markets

BNTY has even less $6,853 in the last 24 hours:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/

Does anyone know why they chose such obscure coins for their platform?

brand new
Activity: 0
April 13, 2019, 05:46:02 PM
I have been using Publish0x for a few months and I really like the platform.

It's clean, easy to use and I've already earned more on that platform than on Steemit. They just need to keep growing their user base and get one top 100 token and I think they will take off.

I would recommend using the platform if you are blogger for anything, especially crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
April 29, 2019, 11:09:51 AM
I like the fact that HYDRO was chosen, this was a smart move, I'm still a hodler of this project due to it's strong development community.
I'm not a massive fan of publish0x though. It's ok as a platform but could be drastically improved.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
April 29, 2019, 04:59:00 AM
Not a bad platform. Just do not understand how subscribe. And it does not show the number of podpistopov as on Steemit. Well, in general, still a good blog.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
April 29, 2019, 04:44:52 AM
Publish0x- And not so bad. There are a couple of drawbacks there. I think because of the engine. Text looks good to read and write comfortably. Now I use as a second blog.
Activity: 82
April 27, 2019, 07:16:33 PM
Hello everyone,

I recently started blogging on a new blogging platform that you earn crypto for creating content and upvoting articles (It is free to up vote the articles as it comes from a daily pool, so you are able to earn small amounts of crypto by just upvoting and reading which is great).

In the last month they have doubled their growth of users and they are adding their second token to the platform next month. Both tokens they will have on their platform are listed on CoinMarketCap (Bounty0x tokens + HYDRO). You can read the update in the article below.

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-march-update-xqwxl?a=GELe3POa69

Currently I am really liking the platform, I find it a refreshing change to Steemit and could compete with it if they continue to grow at this rate. I like that the interface is easier to use and you can choose how much you tip and how much you get.

Looks very impressive and I've signed up. Already got a bit of bounty0x tokens and HYDRO from upvoting, thanks for the tip.

If they keep increasing their user base and get another token that's somewhere as valuable as Steem they will overtake Steemit. Let's see what happens in the coming months!
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
April 26, 2019, 07:43:32 AM
Market of cryptocurrency is pumping , so publishox growth over last few weeks same team also top coin. Content isn't so hard to complete, only need few 300- 500  words.
It seems that the crypto market has really begun to gain momentum. All signals indicate that the pump will start soon. need to be prepared for this!
Activity: 107
April 23, 2019, 11:49:42 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm a fan of this platform. I think they are really creating something really big and great. I love that they do not have to focus on a token and can just work on improving their platform. Since I have been using it, I have seen changes to the interface and they are pretty transparent in their monthly update. I can't wait for the next one!

They are doubling their user base monthly, they have two tokens on the platform that are both listed on numerous exchanges and on CoinMarketCap. I've already managed to earn over 2,000 Bounty tokens and 2,700 HYDRO tokens and I haven't been using the platform for long (around 1 month).

I would recommend this platform to anyone who writes about anything or who wants to earn crypto without investing or mining. it's a great starting place for anyone or if you are a blogger.
Activity: 41
Merit: 793
inactive
April 22, 2019, 07:07:53 AM
I've also only had good experience with Publish0x for now.
Got some [BNTY] and [HYDRO]-Tokens for posting a few guides and the withdrawal worked flawlessly.
The support also seems to be very competent (had a short conversation with the admin on Telegram).
Activity: 133
April 18, 2019, 11:35:18 AM
Hello everyone,

I found out about this platform through an article that was written on ways to earn crypto without investing or mining.

Interesting platform, I think it's a great platform and they are growing at a very rapid rate. You can earn tokens for simply tipping articles (liking them basically) and also writing content. I've already earned some tokens and I have only used it for 2 days.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to earn some crypto. Both tokens are listed on CoinMarketCap and have some value.
Activity: 1274
April 16, 2019, 11:58:57 AM
I personally like the social reward platform as we have seen in Steemit where only whales get huge profit though voting and sharing contents and minnows never get handsome profit just receive in pennies, But in Publish0x platform every one has equal chance to get some coins during giving tip or writing his/her own blog/post.
Activity: 170
April 15, 2019, 04:22:52 PM
Publishox platform is a good platform designed exactly like steemit for posting article, I can say posting on this site is very easy and aswell easy for everybody to understand. Publishox is such a good platform
Activity: 116
April 15, 2019, 03:40:24 PM
I've been using publish0x for about a month now and I'm happy with the platform.

You can easily write content and I've already earned more than I did on Steemit, although I came in late to the platform. I really think this is the next evolution of blogging crypto platforms as they can focus on making the platform user friendly and functional compared to Steemit, that all worked on their toke volume. On top of the fact that every time they add a new token, it brings that new community to the platform.

Currently they have Bounty0x tokens (They are not connected to Bounty0x according to the founders) and HYDRO. Both these tokens are tradable and have some value in the market. If they add another token even higher up on CoinMarketCap, they will become big.

I would suggest the platform to anyone who uses steemit, enjoys creating content or even just reading content as you can earn from tipping articles and creating content.
Activity: 1260
April 15, 2019, 12:36:17 AM
Hello everyone,

When i click the link, it says 502 bad gateway nginx. The website still uncomplete i guess.
Medium and steemit was the most popular platform for creating cryptocurrency blogs.
But there are too many suspended accounts in Medium, so peoples are not using it anymore.
copper member
Activity: 686
April 14, 2019, 07:46:54 AM
I've been reading about the platform and even received an email from bountyox about the platform. I thought it was a ponzi scheme initially but with this post am certainly going to check it out and see for myself. I only hope that the tokens that are given for articles and upvotes are not worthless.
Activity: 184
April 14, 2019, 07:07:18 AM
Publishox growth can neva be quantify, the platform is so wonderful, well designed and easy to use for everybody including beginners. In some years to come, publishox will surely be the best platform for writers.
Activity: 152
April 12, 2019, 11:42:53 AM
I've just found out about this platform and it seems to have a good little thing going, although looking at the articles there are a lot of spammy comments, they need to sort that out.

But it's very interesting that you can earn two tokens for upvoting articles and writing content. Both are listed on CoinMarketCap and they are on exchanges, I'm wondering if they keep adding more and more tokens that become more and more valuable. If they get a top 200 token on CMC it will bring the token's community to the platform and also entice users as they can actually earn a strong token.

All in all I would recommend it and they are still in Beta and in their very early stages, it looks very promising for them!
Pages:
Jump to: