Pages:
Author

Topic: Punishment for ICO scams! - page 7. (Read 1968 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
Yeah i hope some countries to get serious about this scam new investors are leaving because of this fraudulent scams
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
www.licx.io
August 10, 2018, 06:37:37 PM
all I have ever done to give a deterrent effect is by asking the developer and embarrassing him by publishing to every social media that exists and also on the forum, where I say that the project is a fraud that would be detrimental if he joined him.
Activity: 131
August 10, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
a scam ico will certainly be very detrimental to investors and bounty hunters because they will lose their money and time. but we can't do anything. all we can do is avoid the ico that scam by choosing a good ico to follow. of course, that will help us to be able to avoid the scam ico.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 12:47:14 PM
 if they allow US residents to participate, this gives US law jurisdiction and misleading investors or wire fraud is a possibility, although unlikely and i doubt we will see more than 1-2 cases over the coming 1-2 yrs
Activity: 98
August 10, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
That is the problem we are facing now. Currently there are other ICOs trying to solve that problem. I believe in the next 5 years, SCAM ICOs will not be no more. Don't give up on cryptos yet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
August 10, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
Hi, everybody. Faced with a lot of fraudulent projects that collected money and quietly left. What sanctions and penalties are applied to them? If you know something, tell us, many will be very interesting to hear)

I really don't have any idea at all here.

You see, people who decided to go out of their comfort zone usually ends up the most exciting of them all!

As per the penalty, i doub;t they should be moving around and waiting for this to happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:25:11 PM
I think as long as a legal action is not done, what can we do as a community? I don't know. Lots of people open topics about ICO scams but there are lots of scam ones.
Yes, maybe they should deposit bitcoin or altcoin to the forum moderator before they can launch
their ICO on this forum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 12:20:57 PM
I think as long as a legal action is not done, what can we do as a community? I don't know. Lots of people open topics about ICO scams but there are lots of scam ones.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 12:17:06 PM
I read about this some information. And I know that diferent little start-up companies tried to implement this idea. But unfortunately it wasn't success. I hope that somebode create a good way to punish ICO scammers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
I believe that it depends on what country they raised their ICO or where their company is located. Their penalties and charges will be decided base on the law of that country or if those scammers where captured, they will be transferred to their own country for a proper penalties and charges because they are still covered with human rights policy somehow. For me, those scammers should be in jail for the rest of their lives because they are only tainting the image on cryptocurrency all over the world.
August 10, 2018, 11:37:17 AM
 We do need a regulation to protect people who invest in cryptocurrency. I think any ico that don't have product no one should invest in them this will reduce ico scam
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
August 10, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
Sadly a lot of these scams are in countries that don't have an regulations so its pretty easy for most scammers to get away without any sort of punishment.

Yeah that's true...investors should also be upgraded and never invest in a project that has no ICO reviews from those ICO rating sites. That was I noticed those with no reviews are higher chances of a scam project. Better to research first on yourself before investing. It's difficult to punish a scammer in crypto and no one had been jailed.
August 10, 2018, 11:03:50 AM
many fraudsters in the companies holding ICO. However, as long as there is no system to punish them, I offer you a link to the Bitcoinstall, which was made especially for you, the Lord! I happened to find it on the internet, I use it regularly and advise you everything.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cam-aeo-bitcointalk-4687372
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
August 10, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
Hi, everybody. Faced with a lot of fraudulent projects that collected money and quietly left. What sanctions and penalties are applied to them? If you know something, tell us, many will be very interesting to hear)
They fake everything to scam us. So it is very difficult for us to bring light and subject them to the punishment of the law. Sophisticated data is falsified in detail, people are not real in this life. I hope God will punish them
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 10, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

to date I have never heard that the scammer was punished. the problem is that the scammer is getting more and more. so it really makes a lot of people worry about things like this should be followed up. so as not to fret.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 10, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
I Wish those scammers will be punishable by law. International sanction will declare there status behind bars for a long time and if billions was scam might as well kill them to death. Because they destroying the life of other people.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

Punishment or some sort of stuff won't be implemented before the regulation of the cryptocurrency. It comes after. So our best bet in order to prevent scams and frauds would be having a regulating body.
Activity: 154
August 10, 2018, 10:44:37 AM
Those scammers cames from several different countries, i think its impossible to track all of them and punish them.. Especially when they came from a country which didn't had a strict rule about ICO. I think the best punishment is to block all of their activities and account in this forum in they have one. And we need a ICO Police maybe, to spot a bounty that promoting a scam ICO.
Activity: 30
August 10, 2018, 10:41:44 AM
This is hard. It may take a long time for the legal system to be improved, security enhanced platforms, and more demanding and demanding ICO issues. I believe this situation will be better
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 10:36:45 AM
It depends on the country they "registered" according to their whitepaper but I doubt they really exist in that country, and sadly there's no way to track them. They planned it and saw whats coming before crowdfunding started.
Pages:
Jump to: