Pages:
Author

Topic: punishment for rapists - page 19. (Read 45249 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
January 08, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

What if the girl gets pregnant and she is scared to tell her parents she had sex, so she claims to be raped? 

Yeah, we have seen such cases in the past. Some girls are taking advantage of the situation and making false claims to avoid parent's scolding. Girls should be more responsible and should think twice before spoiling someone's life due to false allegations.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
Prison and chemical castration sound like a fair punishment. Also, there is the question: what to do if the rapist is a woman?
I also agree with your opinion because most of them force the rapist to be male and that is unfair

I'm not in favor of fair punishment. The victim suffers very traumatic and depressive moment after that experience and being fair is not an option. For me death penalty is the right punishment to lessen the percentage of rape victim around the world if not totally eliminated. On the issue about female to male, I think the law will act fairly and balance the true scenario.
Activity: 91
January 08, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
Castration for sure, only in this way can stop those criminals.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:39:10 AM
If I'm going to give punishment for rapists aside from putting them on jail I will suggest to punish them by cutting thier sex organs and let them naked all thier lives.
Activity: 38
January 08, 2018, 06:10:49 AM
Prison and chemical castration sound like a fair punishment. Also, there is the question: what to do if the rapist is a woman?
I also agree with your opinion because most of them force the rapist to be male and that is unfair
Activity: 182
January 08, 2018, 06:03:01 AM
Probably the best punishment for the rapist is to cut his ______s to totally he doesn't have an ability to do it again. If he do it again without his ______s then the time to give the judgment I think.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 05:50:02 AM
Activity: 30
January 08, 2018, 02:06:09 AM
Kill these must be all. They spoil the lives of girls. Having given the death penalty to one, others will be afraid and before they do it well they will think about it.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 08, 2018, 01:19:34 AM
God raped Mary.

What say all you hypocrites now?
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
January 08, 2018, 01:16:41 AM
In India for the past few years there are many rape incidents happen and there are no safely young women in this country. The rapists are not even punished and are left freely. I do not know how will the victims lead their life after such incident has happen in their life. In some countries, the rapists are let off freely if they marry the victim. In some countries, the rapists are given death sentence.

According to you, what can be the best punishment for these rapists so that no one else should think of raping a women. I like the punishment which is given in most of the Muslim countries - hanged to death in public. Do you think that this is fair or they should marry the victim???
I do really agree that rapist should be punish for death penalty because they are destroying the dignity of the victim so that they should punish death penalty to reduce rape cases
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 11:02:53 PM
Marrying the victim cannot be accepted because a woman would not be raped by the man with whom she likes to spend the rest of her life. That would be very unfair to the victim. There should be a severe punishment system to intimidate such people who are in the mind of raping women.
Activity: 9
January 07, 2018, 09:45:07 PM
I can only say.Death penalty will be one that can make those rapist think twice of their actions. As a punishment? definitely, Death penalty!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
January 07, 2018, 09:22:09 PM
for me, if i am the President it is better to make a death penalty to rapist because in our country some of the criminals and drug addict raped and kill.
Activity: 238
January 07, 2018, 09:01:11 PM
I think rapists should be castrated, that way the chances of them committing the act again is diminished. Also after castration, rapists should face life imprisonment to be kept away from potential victims.
Activity: 98
January 07, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
Castration

That would be easy for them. Rapist who get away with their crime will soon rape another. Cut their penises and legs and arms and let them live if they can. Or the government can blind them but also provide them a rope if they want to hang themselves after it.  I think this is a better punishment for such crime.

Activity: 51
January 07, 2018, 08:23:44 AM
death penalty is the best punishment for them.this crime cannot be disregard. cut their heads in public is the best punishment for them, so the others will be scared to do this crime
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
January 07, 2018, 08:09:08 AM
In India for the past few years there are many rape incidents happen and there are no safely young women in this country. The rapists are not even punished and are left freely. I do not know how will the victims lead their life after such incident has happen in their life. In some countries, the rapists are let off freely if they marry the victim. In some countries, the rapists are given death sentence.

According to you, what can be the best punishment for these rapists so that no one else should think of raping a women. I like the punishment which is given in most of the Muslim countries - hanged to death in public. Do you think that this is fair or they should marry the victim???
Tie the two hands and feet, then let the tiger eat his penis. Then after that, let him live a life without penis. I dont even know why some men need to do it when actually they can do masturbation and after that their lust will go away.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
The punishment for the rapist is death. I think so. We must condemn the cruelty to protect women and children. There must be a strict law for those who are inhuman. Let's join hands to protect people.
Activity: 158
January 07, 2018, 01:43:21 AM
Penalty for hanging the guilty person is a bit heavy. Rape is an act of emotional and sexual deprivation but they do not kill people so they will not have to pay for it, but they must be responsible for the victim's morale. I think the appropriate punishment for a rape is rehabilitation. It is unreasonable for a rapist to marry a victim. Because the victim knows nothing about the rapist and is extremely upset with the person. If you are, do you agree to marry a rapist?
Activity: 248
January 07, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
For me in this situation i will say for Death Penalty because they took their victims to be scared,traumatized,always unconscious and fearful in their mind to face in every situation and many of them will killed their victims.I know Death Penalty can easily solve this crime and not only this crime but all different crimes that people made.
Pages:
Jump to: