Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 149. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
We are only at the start. The new site has not yet been launched. Almost 200 pages here.  Imagine what will be Vidz after a great marketing program.
This is a project for the real world

pm me your email. Join into the vidz slack channel

Yea, join the Slack guys
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
We are only at the start. The new site has not yet been launched. Almost 200 pages here.  Imagine what will be Vidz after a great marketing program.

I email you ... but no reply from you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
i think bounty licker logic is pretty funny, have you guys tried stand up commedy
of course that guy isn't getting paid he didn't register, just like you didn't! lol. i know reading is hard but your feedback from monbux says it all
Blatant spammer that couldn't read.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We have already handled, processed and issued Twitter bounties to those who registered.

We issued 4k to those who registered and passed the audit which was the full maximum amount they could be paid. This amount was issued even if they had not retweeted or actually made enough tweets themselves to have earned the 4k, we thought this was a nice bonus for some people.

Registrations were left open for a timely period and people were notified many days in advance of when registrations would be starting. We posted this several times, but of course there's always going to be people who show up and act as if they never knew what was going on and shift the responsibility. We might aim to do another Twitter campaign in the future and if we do we'll do our best to make sure it's better organized next time around.

On the other hand, if you did register within the allotted time but for whatever reason didn't receive your VIDZ please contact me directly with a PM as it's always possible something was over looked.

Thanks.

Yes I know how to read and yes I understand what you saying yesterdat was the 3rd and final day and I had registered on the 3rd only to see you already had closed. You said the 3rd not the 2nd. It doesn't matter if I registered 5 minutes before the 3rd I still registered on the third but you prematurely took the registration off. If I had contacted you today then yes fine but it was yesterday the last and final day. What the issue is is beyond me. There were 10 days you gave us. I almost forgot but on the 10th day I remembered and now you coming at me with this ?? No dude.

We have already handled, processed and issued Twitter bounties to those who registered.

We issued 4k to those who registered and passed the audit which was the full maximum amount they could be paid. This amount was issued even if they had not retweeted or actually made enough tweets themselves to have earned the 4k, we thought this was a nice bonus for some people.

Registrations were left open for a timely period and people were notified many days in advance of when registrations would be starting. We posted this several times, but of course there's always going to be people who show up and act as if they never knew what was going on and shift the responsibility. We might aim to do another Twitter campaign in the future and if we do we'll do our best to make sure it's better organized next time around.

On the other hand, if you did register within the allotted time but for whatever reason didn't receive your VIDZ please contact me directly with a PM as it's always possible something was over looked.

Thanks.

Where to register mr dev?

Don't even bother you won't be paid.

But it is fine since this only damages Vidz and he is willing to damage Vidz over something so silly so then so be it.

Thanks.

Where to register mr dev?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Thanks.
What is the real price predction of 1 vidz after 2 years?

That is an interesting question to ponder. I think it is apparent that VIDZ should have value of around $1-2M at this stage. If we expand exchanges, make process simple, and have bounty program - then prob 20M. If VIDZ go viral, which makes sense w bounty program and maybe interface with FB and Twitter, then 200M to 1B cap

It seems reasonable then to think 10-20k sats in 1 yr and 100k+sats yr 2

What you guys think?

My prediction is can cross 100k sat by the end of the year... its only my point of view...
Activity: 185

That is an interesting question to ponder. I think it is apparent that VIDZ should have value of around $1-2M at this stage. If we expand exchanges, make process simple, and have bounty program - then prob 20M. If VIDZ go viral, which makes sense w bounty program and maybe interface with FB and Twitter, then 200M to 1B cap

What you guys think?

VIDZ will probably never be on US based exchanges because hollywood will go after them. This of course won't stop vidz because it can always be on decentrilised exchanges. If purevidz goes viral, posting it on FB and Twitter will be censored but hopefuly by the time it gets popular we'll get a decentrilised social network.
Activity: 154

What you guys think?

i like your optimism but i have to say i can see it going to 100k in the next couple of months as vidz goes viral
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
I participated in the company's Twitter

and ?
Activity: 952
So I got a few questions hoping if there's any easier work around.

Got 100s of GBs of moves, tv shows the most recent ones and some old ones. Problem is that they are in .mkv format which I know aren't support yet, any idea on a work around? The only solution I thought of is having to convert them to meet the audio/video format required to stream from the site.

Also another question, if I upload torrents with private trackers that I use would they work?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 168

What you guys think?
Hey fello vidsters... my wife is having a baby. I'm going to be a pappi in the next few hours and now thanks to vidz I'll be able to put away a small nest egg for little bitty.  See you guys in 2 days and then we'all have a new vidz supporter even though he will not be a day old.  😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

congrats! i have a son and it has been the best gift you can get
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
i already contacted the dev (maybe he is too busy not answered me ) , i am already staking sum vidz ...  anyway... i want to share italian / german /russian series to vidz... how to do it ?
Activity: 168
i would like to contribute to the plataform.... can some one pm me on how to do it ? thx

It is easy my friend

1 buy BTC and convert to VIDZ
2 put VIDZ in wallet and stake
3 engage community and slack in meaningful way
4 contact dev on OP about what skills u have and how u might fit in
5 watch VIDZ with your friends and family as u will on website
6 share movies with others by uploading to VIDZ

Hope that helps
Activity: 524
i would like to contribute to the plataform.... can some one pm me on how to do it ? thx

You can upload the video to the network in order to make the platform more popular, you can also buy more, or spread the words of VIDZ to your friends and family.
think about this tidal wave of users flooding into vidz...hollywood is hated by half the country and they want to watch movies but like me, the hollywood bs that is going on has many boycotting movies. vidz is their solution and the price will go into another solarsystem
Jump to: