Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 151. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Looks like yobit is crashing guys, maybe we do need another exchange, whatever you do. Do not refresh the page or else it will crash and burn. Hopefully yobit can fix it

if yobit.net does not work, you can always try yobit.io

but it's working fine for me.....
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Looks like yobit is crashing guys, maybe we do need another exchange, whatever you do. Do not refresh the page or else it will crash and burn. Hopefully yobit can fix it

Its back, things like that scare me about this exchange. Now go ahead and sell into my 500 sat bags
Activity: 193
If you want to Join into the vidz slack channel   pm me your email

45+ members registered

just curious as to why you cant just have an open invite

Bump, yes is this an issue? I've found people who join community slacks tend to get involved a lot more than on the Ann threads. Just an opinion  Shocked

Email sent earlier Vidzwhale thx
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
... currencies that facilitate illegal activities.

Which includes all crypto currencies, such as bitcoin, litecoin, eth, and all the other alts. Also all fiat currencies. Just saying.

FIAT currencies are the primary facilitators of illegal activities.......

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
... currencies that facilitate illegal activities.

Which includes all crypto currencies, such as bitcoin, litecoin, eth, and all the other alts. Also all fiat currencies. Just saying.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
It is important that these new coin develop sophisticated technologies allowing for better utility, anonymity but what good is all this tech if it cannot be used in a real world situation. Are you going to sit back and wait for a Corporation to decide they want to use blockchain. I rather think taking this underground route will allow for the people to utilize the simplest of blockchain tech. A simple blockchain. Being used in a real world situation. You cannot stop an avalanche once it starts.

Hey ankylotic,

you are right. If we wait for big Corporations and who knows when that will be or if it even happens -the technology is really something educational.

With transactions moving faster than than the norm because of the community support, this Blockchain technology will be a stepping stone towards it.

Following up to the role of the big Corporations, they will basically call "Blockchain technology" theirs and we won't be allowed to mess around with this technical side of this.

Hey, at least we know how backup a wallet + search transactions without asking the Corporations for assistance and for a fee.

Good times.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We analyzed this project a lot of time with the team, I think that it's worth to take part in the pre-sale of tokens, there is an obvious prospect, the main faith in this project in the future may well multiply my investment

Who?
Activity: 588
Merit: 530
We analyzed this project a lot of time with the team, I think that it's worth to take part in the pre-sale of tokens, there is an obvious prospect, the main faith in this project in the future may well multiply my investment
It is important that these new coin develop sophisticated technologies allowing for better utility, anonymity but what good is all this tech if it cannot be used in a real world situation. Are you going to sit back and wait for a Corporation to decide they want to use blockchain. I rather think taking this underground route will allow for the people to utilize the simplest of blockchain tech. A simple blockchain. Being used in a real world situation. You cannot stop an avalanche once it starts.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's the traders on bittrex and polo that bring the volume. I happen to know quite a few of those traders (me included) have joined yobit just to buy vidz.

+1
Activity: 1
It's the traders on bittrex and polo that bring the volume. I happen to know quite a few of those traders (me included) have joined yobit just to buy vidz.
legendary
Activity: 1232
it not getting on bittrex unless the devs dox themselves.....

That's their loss, not the devs. The devs are not going to dox themselves. Bittrex is missing out on 50~100 BTC worth of daily volume.

Yep, YObit 24hr trading volume for $VIDZ ~113BTC, Bittrex top coin ~101BTC

WOW thats insane, but honestly bittrex rich or bill have to comply with the laws. Living and the US sucks and this is why project like these are important for people to rise up and take their freedoms back. Its actualy trading just find on yobit

Haven't thought about it like this. It might well be that exchanges such as Polo and bittrex won't trade currencies that facilitate illegal activities. But tbh I think we don't need additional exchanges to grow.

That's their loss, not the devs. The devs are not going to dox themselves. Bittrex is missing out on 50~100 BTC worth of daily volume.

WOW thats insane, but honestly bittrex rich or bill have to comply with the laws. Living and the US sucks and this is why project like these are important for people to rise up and take their freedoms back. Its actualy trading just find on yobit
Activity: 829

Activity: 142
Guys remember that there are at least 30  senseless coins above us. Why we will not overtake them? See the markecap

we will go under the first 10 soon
legendary
Activity: 1588
Will VIDZ be added to any other exchanges in the near future??

does that really matter?

stop tripping over dollars to pick up pennies. Grin
Well, I am waiting for an exchange other than yobit or cryptopia to trade my vidz...

If you knew anything about trading... you would want the present situation to continue as long as possible  Smiley
Activity: 56
Guys remember that there are at least 30  senseless coins above us. Why we will not overtake them? See the markecap
Activity: 168
Thank you @WhoeverWantsToMakeMeRich

Much abliged for your VIDZ

I will take good care of them 😀
Activity: 154

bittrex sucks and is dying. just look at the volume.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto

Jump to: