Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 150. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 505
i would like to contribute to the plataform.... can some one pm me on how to do it ? thx
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yeah, don't chase price. Just wait for it. To the moon, the stars, and the universe. 100k satoshis!

As for development, someone make a Roku channel and/or kodi add-on or something; maybe one of those android box things. I'm fine with just the website (I connect my computer to the TV via HDMI) but there are people out there too lazy to do that.

Hey dabs, thanks a lot for the relevant post. Lets brainstorm on the various efforts we can make? I think thats a fantastic idea - a kodi add on will get us tremendous exposure.

Lets have more conversations like this in the thread please. If we chase development, you guys have no idea how high price is capable of going. I am sick of seeing these posts about price at 1k 800 etc. When dev launch new GUI in few week I will make sure price is nothing under 2k so please stop people.

For now we focus on development, community engagement, and branding.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I need to download and run an executable wallet for linux.
Can't compile it myself, it's too complicated and im a noob.  
Please devs
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hey fello vidsters... my wife is having a baby. I'm going to be a pappi in the next few hours and now thanks to vidz I'll be able to put away a small nest egg for little bitty.  See you guys in 2 days and then we'all have a new vidz supporter even though he will not be a day old.  😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Congrats! Hope all goes well Smiley
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Hey fello vidsters... my wife is having a baby. I'm going to be a pappi in the next few hours and now thanks to vidz I'll be able to put away a small nest egg for little bitty.  See you guys in 2 days and then we'all have a new vidz supporter even though he will not be a day old.  😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Congratulations pappi.

I'd be ready to contribute to a bounty for you to name your kiddo "PureVidz"

Grin
Activity: 154

Conratz! That's awesome! Hey Dev, What's the bounty on naming your kid Purevidz?
Activity: 226

Very very big congratulations to you my brother....😃😃😃😃
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
1200 satoshi all time high, which is amazing and perfect pump did by VIDZ, you know we are so high about the huge gain in ICO, we are so smart to invest VIDZ, and we deserve the huge profit.
Activity: 226
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Why aren't vidz holders gettting any of the ad revenue?

Do vidz holders pay the server bills?
Activity: 546
IS there telegram or slack community for PureVidz and it should be official
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Yeah, don't chase price. Just wait for it. To the moon, the stars, and the universe. 100k satoshis!

As for development, someone make a Roku channel and/or kodi add-on or something; maybe one of those android box things. I'm fine with just the website (I connect my computer to the TV via HDMI) but there are people out there too lazy to do that.
Hello My Friends

We keep price 700 long enough, now it is time to promote $VIDZ and PureVidz.com to the entire Altcoin community.

In all my year of trading in alt from time that Bitcoin was introduce to China in early 2014 I have been through dozens of coins but this is first coin I see with potential
to be relevant to every single regional altcoin trading community.

PureVidz without a doubt has the best browser based experience we have ever seen regardless of whether the concept is unique or not and everyone is enjoying the service.

We must now work together and make the effort to index the top 10 movies in 2016 (lets start with this first cause probably most of these are new to people) from large crypto regional communities such as Romanian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian etc. (and many other very big ones).

There will be bounties for those who make the effort to do it. The first reputable person who replies to the bounties will get the job.

We will start with this post.

First bounty that will be put up:

TOP 10 Japanese Movies Indexed: 2k VIDZ

Take IMDB List please.

INDEX MEANS REQUESTING ADMINS/MANUALLY ADDING THE TORRENT TO THE SITE. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME IMDB TOP 10 lists....

I will be giving bounties even if you guys get the admin to do it manually as the aggregation system is still undergoing fixes.

Once it is indexed we can began with translations and then posts on their forums/chatrooms. We will do this with each region.

Vidz is not 1k. Not 10k. It is polo.

Vidz has a very clear use case. It is enabling the true decentralization of a revolutionary browser based IFPS system by enabling community aggregation of content allowing for a user experience that is not disparaged by any attempts at monetization (this is what I have to tell the exchanges when I pay them).

This will work very easily if I can find people who are enthusiastic and committed to help bring the joy of PureVidz to the different members of our global alt community.

Regards

Yes, this could be the next STEEM...
I we keep it simple and focused and do not repeat their mistakes...
Could probably match their 2000-3000 daily users within 2 months... and grow exponentially from there.

Thank you so much for being the first person with a vision to reply to my comment out of the dozens of comments that have followed since yesterday. You are completely correct. I promise that if the site is up and running in next two weeks we will have much more traffic than steam ever did. There are efforts being made by different people behind the scenes right now for seo/sem engagement and metrics are being observed as well.

There will be PR collateral on the growth on the traffic to purevidz site within the next few days. We must work on building the community NOW.

Don't chase price. If you wish to discuss price go onto trollbox. This is a forum for the discussion of the DEVELOPMENT and PROGRESS of the PureVidz website and $VIDZ token.
Activity: 570

Could probably match their 2000-3000 daily users within 2 months... and grow exponentially from there.

No crazy premine, powerup/powerdowns, and 100% inflation already makes this better than steem. Even steem realized how shitty their design was in last hard fork and is much better than it was.

devilsadvokat - torrents. *facepalm* what torrents. there are no torrents. ipfs.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
i believe these will be better from steem
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Hello My Friends

We keep price 700 long enough, now it is time to promote $VIDZ and PureVidz.com to the entire Altcoin community.

In all my year of trading in alt from time that Bitcoin was introduce to China in early 2014 I have been through dozens of coins but this is first coin I see with potential

PureVidz without a doubt has the best browser based experience we have ever seen regardless of whether the concept is unique or not and everyone is enjoying the service.

We must now work together and make the effort to index the top 10 movies in 2016 (lets start with this first cause probably most of these are new to people) from large crypto regional communities such as Romanian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian etc. (and many other very big ones).

There will be bounties for those who make the effort to do it. The first reputable person who replies to the bounties will get the job.

Take IMDB List please.

INDEX MEANS REQUESTING ADMINS/MANUALLY ADDING THE TORRENT TO THE SITE. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME IMDB TOP 10 lists....

I will be giving bounties even if you guys get the admin to do it manually as the aggregation system is still undergoing fixes.

Once it is indexed we can began with translations and then posts on their forums/chatrooms. We will do this with each region.

Vidz has a very clear use case. It is enabling the true decentralization of a revolutionary browser based IFPS system by enabling community aggregation of content allowing for a user experience that is not disparaged by any attempts at monetization (this is what I have to tell the exchanges when I pay them).

This will work very easily if I can find people who are enthusiastic and committed to help bring the joy of PureVidz to the different members of our global alt community.

Regards

Hello My Friends

Take IMDB List please.

Regards
Activity: 173
Hey people!

Can I get an invite to the slack channel?

Thanks!
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Looks like yobit is crashing guys, maybe we do need another exchange, whatever you do. Do not refresh the page or else it will crash and burn. Hopefully yobit can fix it

if yobit.net does not work, you can always try yobit.io

but it's working fine for me.....

Yea its happened to a few of us on slack for a few minutes but its back
Jump to: