Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 154. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
which country? in my you can share links but not host files. so torrents are legal

torrents downloading and sharing at the same time, sharing is like hosting, so using torrents would be illegal in your country too
Activity: 535
Love me tender
Love me tender
I saw many videos on purevidz site, when i click play - is it streaming from site or player using torrents? I want ask, because content does looks not too legal, in my country if i watch stream it is legal even if site put illegal content, but if i use torrent (share even part) it is illegal for me... (in both cases is illegal for site)

The site is not hosting directly, any copy-writed content. Think of Stremio, this has a similar approach.

which country? in my you can share links but not host files. so torrents are legal
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I saw many videos on purevidz site, when i click play - is it streaming from site or player using torrents? I want ask, because content does looks not too legal, in my country if i watch stream it is legal even if site put illegal content, but if i use torrent (share even part) it is illegal for me... (in both cases is illegal for site)

The site is not hosting directly, any copy-writed content. Think of Stremio, this has a similar approach.
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Over 1110sat presently, this coin makes me to remember Pesobit, that received just less than 100BTC during its ICO and the price was pumped to 10ksat and since then the price has been down. I hope PureVidz will not take this route

Vidz seem to follw the footsteps of pesobit very well. I was not paid by pesobit as well. Vidz close their distribution before they said they would. Today is the 3rd and the last day and they closed it on their website. This is a lie. So Vidz are lying to us.

Just send OP a message and get out
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
what kind of content vidz had lol
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Over 1110sat presently, this coin makes me to remember Pesobit, that received just less than 100BTC during its ICO and the price was pumped to 10ksat and since then the price has been down. I hope PureVidz will not take this route

Vidz seem to follw the footsteps of pesobit very well. I was not paid by pesobit as well. Vidz close their distribution before they said they would. Today is the 3rd and the last day and they closed it on their website. This is a lie. So Vidz are lying to us.

great....another fucking bounty whore....

how about you don't wait until the very last minute to claim you fucking shit...

Roll Eyes
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 570

pesobit = no use. vidz = everyone here is watching vidz every day because it's the best and actually has demand.
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey everybody,

Thanks to those who participated in our Twitter bounty, your reward is right around the corner! Now, so we can audit those who participated we require you to fufill a few steps.

Please visit the following link: http://purevidz.net/Dashboard/Twitter

From this link here follow the instructions on the page:
The new dynamicindex update is coming soon? I missed the answer.

2-4 weeks.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

Will that include it going live or is it a few weeks of waiting for it to go live after the two to four weeks.
Dynamic quoted us 1-3 weeks to finish the design, and then it'll take us a little bit of time to integrate it. This heavily depends on how many tweaks we require from him and his responsiveness during this timeframe. For example, take for example an image container may not have been made responsive so when we put in real content instead of the static content his design provides, it may look awkward and need to be fixed/changed.

How come new movies are not being put up lately, did I miss something?

See the 2nd last paragraph.

We were given a few, it's all in the OP. We don't hold the dev funds.

Hello Dabs! I have two questions to ask:

1st - are there any plans to add VIDZ to other exchanges? Which are?

2nd - Any news for the beginning of February?

Dabs is not a part of our team, he is actively acting as our escrow and a supporter of the project.

Answering your questions:
1) Yes, we'll be reaching out to other exchanges such as Bittrex as we continue to grow
2) An update containing new features will be added to the site around late January, or early February. Dynamic Index's new design should be integrated some time in early February as well.

When will the bounty be paid?

bounywill be paid but when.....it is also a question of mine too now a days.

See the above update.

Its nice to see your a supporter of the project but then again, how can anyone not get behind a project like this. Its not your everyday clone copy scam shitcoin.  Shocked

Of course I'm a supporter of the project. I'm still holding half the ICO coins. (well, me and SebastianJu).

Thanks and we appreciate your support. To clarify this for everyone, since we've received 50% of the BTC from the sale so far from the escrows, they've reached 50% of the VIDZ we said we would give them which is 500k each. The top of the OP contains a break down of the development fund spending, and clicking the blockchain.info link will let you see the remainder of BTC the escrows are still holding.

3rd Feb is the last day of submission now I see submission closed when I visit the link. The intructions are very bad as well. FIX THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
error.....my coins are in my wallet but they are not staking

when you first transferred your coins to your wallet, you need to wait for 250 confirmations before they are "mature" enough to stake....

Activity: 410

If it states your coins are not mature then you need to wait a few hours
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 410
Lol I tried with another Account and also get banned

were you BittySmalls (banned for 1 hour) for just saying Vidz?
Activity: 154
Lol I tried with another Account and also get banned
Love me tender
i has been banned only for say 'VIDZ' on polo, so something is cooking IMO Wink

Really they banned me also....I just write look at purevidz

exactly 'look at the VIDZ' followed by 1day ban Wink

it's their 'talk about all coin what you want - if we're not preparing next cheat with it'
Love me tender

Really they banned me also....I just write look at purevidz

exactly 'look at the VIDZ' followed by 1day ban Wink
Love me tender

POLO has to accumulate Vidzcoin first, for the days  adding  in website and making a big pump

agree, polo do this all time and now vidz are for 1k, after polo 10k easy..
Jump to: