Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 166. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
602 satoshi!BTC!BTC!BTC

Nothing special.... in 2 weeks we are at 1500

I know that's why its only size 20. In two weeks it will be in size 40. Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
602 satoshi!BTC!BTC!BTC

Nothing special.... in 2 weeks we are at 1500
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I think the big problem with everyone's approach to looking at other sites with similar technology is that they see it as detrimental. The torrenting world is a sharing community and so is this new streaming community. piratebay, demonoid, etc, all had very similar function and files, yet they all co-existed. A sharing community cannot exist with just one. It is great to imagine only having the one, as you have a monopoly, but with multiple entities you feed off of each other and you strive to be the best in the bunch. Competition is a good thing, not a bad thing.

If you fear competition, you will never take that leap forward

The torrent websites just host torrents that you can download/or they provide magnet links. Torrent websites do not stream or provide any application (at least the public ones) where you can stream. Torrent websites have very little technology behind them.

This is a whole different market segment all together and cannot be compared with plain torrent websites.

we need scaryvirus to give us a spiel about how purevidz is also using IPFS STREAMING.....
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think the big problem with everyone's approach to looking at other sites with similar technology is that they see it as detrimental. The torrenting world is a sharing community and so is this new streaming community. piratebay, demonoid, etc, all had very similar function and files, yet they all co-existed. A sharing community cannot exist with just one. It is great to imagine only having the one, as you have a monopoly, but with multiple entities you feed off of each other and you strive to be the best in the bunch. Competition is a good thing, not a bad thing.

The torrent websites just host torrents that you can download/or they provide magnet links. Torrent websites do not stream or provide any application (at least the public ones) where you can stream. Torrent websites have very little technology behind them.

This is a whole different market segment all together and cannot be compared with plain torrent websites.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
according"Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire"   ,,then why  Purevidz is adding movies everyday?

Purevidz is not, the users are. Try making an account on the website, you'll see how it works
Activity: 910
according"Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire"   ,,then why  Purevidz is adding movies everyday?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Hello Dev and Community

I think many of us are under the assumption that this quality of streaming and ease of access to content is not found on other browsers (and can only be found on popcorn time/codi).

However I have found several websites similar to purevidz :

http://www.pelispedia.tv/
http://pmovies.to/movies/
https://torba.se

I have been told that there are many other links that pop up every week. As you guys can see the GUI is and experience is superior to that of purevidz.

What is the technical difference between this kinds of sites and PureVIDZ?

Please understand, I am not trying to instigate anything. I am bullish PureVIDZ and I am going to be contributing to the community. I would just like some clarity to know more about something that I am going to spend more time and money on.

Regards

when you go on to the sites you said and you click on a link another fucking window pops up advertising some bullshit.

Do you get that when you use purevidz?

I jut clicked on your pelispedia.tv.....

Activity: 148
550 wooow  Grin

It will not take much longer since this coin will be 10k, slowly the people will be attentive to vidz.. its amazing  Roll Eyes

today we will see the 700  Grin
what is the method of  using  vidz for   movies   ?
Is there a chinese translation to help me figure out how this coin works?

Just read the Whitepaper
I am just asking for a quick answer  if   somebody  know about the coin

Just read the Whitepaper
Activity: 77
Do you get VIDZ when you watch a movie?
A small amount.
So the customer would be tied.
An intro how to convert the VIDZ then in Fiat. win win

Sorry for my English Smiley

That would actually be a smart idea in the beginning to give out small amounts to those watching so they can in turn place bounties. I like it a lot.

Yes similar to Steemit, just for watching movies, videos, tv.
You also spend time on the side when you watch a movie, for which you should be rewarded.

It does not have to be much, just a few mini VIDZ. The people would then deal with it.
A small amount.

That would actually be a smart idea in the beginning to give out small amounts to those watching so they can in turn place bounties. I like it a lot.
what is the ico price?
80sat... but it is at the moment still cheap...
Better buy fast before it raises more and more
Activity: 77
A small amount.

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Next Year one VIDZ will be 1 Dollar
Jump to: