Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 165. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
@becauseI and his spammer "team" (probably just some sockpuppets):

Spamming this coin everywhere makes me like it even less, so doing that is counterproductive. Only newbs will fall for your badly worded "conversations".
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
can i get a slack invite, thanks

You don't need a million coins for slack, please disregard the previous comments.

PM user "vidzwhale" for an invite link. 

Than it is the wrong Slack... good luck
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

You don't need a million coins for slack, please disregard the previous comments.

PM user "vidzwhale" for an invite link. 

No... only Users with more than 1mil VIDZ
Activity: 910
according"Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire"   ,,then why  Purevidz is adding movies everyday?

Purevidz is not, the users are. Try making an account on the website, you'll see how it works
ok ,,I will find out if it is worthful
Activity: 148
what will be happen next week??
Who is the idiot of the wall as there is at 650 and 658, there tries one again to buy cheap before it goes really high

Insider who know what will happen next week ;-)
Activity: 148
Who is the idiot of the wall as there is at 650 and 658, there tries one again to buy cheap before it goes really high
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

I dont ask about u about ur ICO ass , i was asking about the ICO of VIDZ, but thank u for the reply  

man i cant read this fucking question... every day i read 3 times what is ico price?
Why the fuck you are intrested in the ico price? U can see how high it goes or what?
Buy if you like or fuck off if not...

The Coin dont need you...
You need the Coin...

don't get your knickers in a twist, Weilichesbin.......

Grin

I dont ask about u about ur ICO ass , i was asking about the ICO of VIDZ, but thank u for the reply  

man i cant read this fucking question... every day i read 3 times what is ico price?
Why the fuck you are intrested in the ico price? U can see how high it goes or what?
Buy if you like or fuck off if not...

The Coin dont need you...
You need the Coin...
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
I bought some Vidz. The thread is very active and the platform is (kinda) working. Worth a shot.

Good call. Welcome to the vidz community.
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I bought some Vidz. The thread is very active and the platform is (kinda) working. Worth a shot.
Activity: 80
what is the ico price?
80sat... but it is at the moment still cheap...
Better buy fast before it raises more and more
WOO,IT IS ABOUT 100TIMES!
Jump to: