Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 162. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
The forum is really active and the devs are adding new movies every day. I do not see why the price would suddenly go down from here. but you never know. It's a gamble. You might lose 50%. You might win 1000%. Good gamble.

Its pretty exciting to see really, I am just excited for when the bounty system is in place and I can make Vidz by submitting sought after movies, I love lurking.

wow, we have a polo troll amongst our midst.....

Troll? I dont come to fud, I try to be constructive.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
The forum is really active and the devs are adding new movies every day. I do not see why the price would suddenly go down from here. but you never know. It's a gamble. You might lose 50%. You might win 1000%. Good gamble.

Its pretty exciting to see really, I am just excited for when the bounty system is in place and I can make Vidz by submitting sought after movies, I love lurking.

wow, we have a polo troll amongst our midst.....
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Would someone be kind enough to detail the specifics of how the interplanetary file system works. We watched some videos but it is not being elucidated in the way we would like it to be. Any additional information would be helpful. Feel free to make it more technical as well. Google is our friend.

We are also curious as to when (and how) the coin will be integrated into the website. What will the fiat gateways look like? Will it be easy for non-crypto savvy individuals to acquire vidz?

Many thanks.

P.S. if these answers will come in over the next days or weeks we are more than willing to wait. However, the value of the coin rests, in our opinion, on the integration of the token into the website and it would be useful to know a bit more. Moreover, if we have missed some finer details in the white paper we apologize.

~ The Hive ~

Hi, on the IPFS website https : /  /ipfs dot io (please put the link together) it's explained in a quite simple manner, also you can access to more technical information if you browse there.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Activity: 125
Would someone be kind enough to detail the specifics of how the interplanetary file system works. We watched some videos but it is not being elucidated in the way we would like it to be. Any additional information would be helpful. Feel free to make it more technical as well. Google is our friend.

We are also curious as to when (and how) the coin will be integrated into the website. What will the fiat gateways look like? Will it be easy for non-crypto savvy individuals to acquire vidz?

Many thanks.

P.S. if these answers will come in over the next days or weeks we are more than willing to wait. However, the value of the coin rests, in our opinion, on the integration of the token into the website and it would be useful to know a bit more. Moreover, if we have missed some finer details in the white paper we apologize.

~ The Hive ~
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
I'm not quite sure how adding to the platform (and getting paid a bounty) works, because the function of the site is more like a tracker, would you upload a torrent/magnet file or the actual movie file?

there are no torrents on the site. it's ipfs now. ffs.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
I'm not quite sure how adding to the platform (and getting paid a bounty) works, because the function of the site is more like a tracker, would you upload a torrent/magnet file or the actual movie file?
Activity: 154
Now BTC is crossing 1k VIDZ whales will start dumping VIDZ they have already bought under 100 in this pump and dump game.

They have already sold out over 15 bitcoin from 450 - 600 today. This is already 8x from ICO and now Bitcoin cross 1000 poloniex is already dumping all alts will dump. Goodbye yobit

I dont think the dump will be so hard, because a lot of people here are waiting to buy vidz again about 300-400 sat.
So i dont think it will fall under 300 sat. even when someone will dump 20 btc of vidz.

i agree. the market will shake it out.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Now BTC is crossing 1k VIDZ whales will start dumping VIDZ they have already bought under 100 in this pump and dump game.

They have already sold out over 15 bitcoin from 450 - 600 today. This is already 8x from ICO and now Bitcoin cross 1000 poloniex is already dumping all alts will dump. Goodbye yobit

I dont think the dump will be so hard, because a lot of people here are waiting to buy vidz again about 300-400 sat.
So i dont think it will fall under 300 sat. even when someone will dump 20 btc of vidz.
Activity: 86
Let the market buy out all the ico holders. Let them dump, then we can moon.
if devs make new announcement page once new wallet is out that makes it clear about switch to ipfs from webtorrents, including ipfs in title, the price would 10x overnight. it's clear most people here are still confused about the tech. updated whitepaper would help too.

I thought that you loathed those who are focused on "price"......

From what I recall, you said such idiots should be "doxxed" and "killed".....

My focus is on the confusion about the project. Switch price with demand here, demand would 10x overnight, I know it's probably difficult to interpret words for yobit traders like yourself in a logical manner. I recommend trying to read something simpler meant for people of your level, try ethereum.

sure sure....am just a degenerate yolobit trader while you're some "out of this world genius"........

thing that life's taught me is that those people who try to project this image of superiority over their peers are the ones who are distinctly lacking and who are actually losers who constantly need to belittle others to forget how pathetic their lives are......

Kiss

Sry to say but for me u are the looser
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
if devs make new announcement page once new wallet is out that makes it clear about switch to ipfs from webtorrents, including ipfs in title, the price would 10x overnight. it's clear most people here are still confused about the tech. updated whitepaper would help too.

My focus is on the confusion about the project. Switch price with demand here, demand would 10x overnight, I know it's probably difficult to interpret words for yobit traders like yourself in a logical manner. I recommend trying to read something simpler meant for people of your level, try ethereum.

sure sure....am just a degenerate yolobit trader while you're some "out of this world genius"........

thing that life's taught me is that those people who try to project this image of superiority over their peers are the ones who are distinctly lacking and who are actually losers who constantly need to belittle others to forget how pathetic their lives are......

Kiss

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend

If Poloniex add them to their exchange price will skyrock (as every coin they add)

Would be great
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
Number 2 is to open your wallet.

Go to help

click on debug window

click on console

then type

addnode 100.15.66.86 add

press enter

then repeat for every single node on the list.

Thanks!
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
lol u brain is skam

yea brain scam

tiny brain not work

dev have big brain huge brain!

big brain dev mean super moon coin!

100 k sat target super moon
just keep seeing that price really rally from yobit then some dumpers showed up, maybe its going to the moon very soon after those dumpers got nothing in their hands and allow traders to make huge movements, good luck dev
I may have interupted the dump by place a couple orders layered in the 480-520 range, literally 30 seconds before that crazy dump happened heh
Jump to: