Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 164. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i agree that the course language needs to be roped in.

Shocked Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey @devs, any possibilty you can duplicate this site for a .onion site. This way people can view it securely through a TOR browser ?

Tor anonymizes network activity, making it harder for a snooper to see where packets are coming from or going
Combined with VPN securing and encrypting traffic this would make people feel safer using the site

Using onion routing would be awesome
garlic even more so

It's mentioned in the OP that we're aware of this and will (possibly) be done later but it's not a huge priority to us right now. Currently, we're focused on integrating the new UI as well as developing/documenting a public api which will allow people to automate uploading if they have some scripting knowledge Smiley

Our current estimates lead us to believe these changes will be pushed to live some time around mid February.

Fantastic, very much appreciated bro, and nice job so far. My girl and I have been watching movies non-stop.

You shoukld better Fuck your girlfriend and not watch movies... elsewhere your neighboor do it for u

well, it seems that you speak from experience Weilichesbin......... Grin

offcourse... i do the same with my neighboor... he is at work and i fuck his girlfriend... 3 times a week  Cheesy Wink

Moderators can you end this behaviour?

This is the worst spamming I have ever seen for a "moderated" "serious" coin thread...
The Devs obviously do not care... even though they've done just about everything else right.

It makes me very nervous about the entire project.

It's not that we don't care it's that we'd like to try avoid deleting things if possible. Occasionally, he does get out of hand we do clean up a few of the posts like we did above.
Hey @devs, any possibilty you can duplicate this site for a .onion site. This way people can view it securely through a TOR browser ?

Tor anonymizes network activity, making it harder for a snooper to see where packets are coming from or going
Combined with VPN securing and encrypting traffic this would make people feel safer using the site

garlic even more so

It's mentioned in the OP that we're aware of this and will (possibly) be done later but it's not a huge priority to us right now. Currently, we're focused on integrating the new UI as well as developing/documenting a public api which will allow people to automate uploading if they have some scripting knowledge Smiley

Our current estimates lead us to believe these changes will be pushed to live some time around mid February.

Fantastic, very much appreciated bro, and nice job so far. My girl and I have been watching movies non-stop.

You shoukld better Fuck your girlfriend and not watch movies... elsewhere your neighboor do it for u

offcourse... i do the same with my neighboor... he is at work and i fuck his girlfriend... 3 times a week  Cheesy Wink

This is the worst spamming I have ever seen for a "moderated" "serious" coin thread...
The Devs obviously do not care... even though they've done just about everything else right.

Me too.... better selling now?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

garlic even more so

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
If anyone would like to know what staking looks like, here

http://imgur.com/a/tToU9

lookin neat. whats your stake weight? I'm quarreling with my wallet again because it's not staking the whole wallet, only a lil bit of it (like 2/3) right now.
1288603 for the moment but it changes a lot I think because I deposited into the wallet at so many different intervals. You think it would be better if I sent the whole thing to myself just to consolidate times ?

Also if you are holding 1 million or more vidz join our channel on slack: https://vidztoken.slack.com/messages/whaleclub/details/

yeah, I just dont get why this is dithering so hard. monitoring my weight/total wallet amount ratio between 10 - 95% > time to earn reward fluctuates between minutes and 10+ hours

I split my wallet into several addresses, maybe I do have to hold all vidz in one address for staking properly?

thats kinda strange

EDIT///

just found staking_with_multiple_addresses_in_qt_wallet ($rdd) > https://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/2mp7i3/staking_with_multiple_addresses_in_qt_wallet/

when I get this right, I have to merge all addresses to one again to stake properly in full throttle

I make about 50 a day

uh yummy, with all vidz in one address or do you have several addresses in your wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1232

garlic even more so

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

garlic even more so

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

garlic even more so

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

garlic even more so
Activity: 148
In few hours it starts, the coin will attack the 1K brand , think today the 800 sat wall is due and in few weeks then the 10k wall   Grin

nice work dev!!! i like this project  Cheesy
according"Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire"   ,,then why  Purevidz is adding movies everyday?

Purevidz is not, the users are. Try making an account on the website, you'll see how it works
i  have  registed on the website ,,, seems nothing  new ,, can not find any  useful information .
as long as the  website is  a  centralized service ,there is no innovation to  content sharing.

Oh man you go me on my ass.... Are u to lazy to find out informations yourself? Just read the Whitepaper man and dont be so fucking faggot lazy...

lol take it easy. He's just a troll. This is his game.

yup. trolls gonna troll
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
according"Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire"   ,,then why  Purevidz is adding movies everyday?

Purevidz is not, the users are. Try making an account on the website, you'll see how it works
i  have  registed on the website ,,, seems nothing  new ,, can not find any  useful information .
as long as the  website is  a  centralized service ,there is no innovation to  content sharing.

Please don't be too enthusiastic technically.
The developer who is developing product without demand is fired someday.

Demand and use case are more important than a tech.

content sharing is huge demand.

and mainstream is interested in entertainment than a tech. Smiley

However, purevidz adopts IPFS of the newest P2P technology. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
according"Pure Vidz actually does not host any videos directly on its platform but rather provides a well refined index of tags, playlists and user profiles making it easy to upload or view whatever it is you desire"   ,,then why  Purevidz is adding movies everyday?

i  have  registed on the website ,,, seems nothing  new ,, can not find any  useful information .
as long as the  website is  a  centralized service ,there is no innovation to  content sharing.

Oh man you go me on my ass.... Are u to lazy to find out informations yourself? Just read the Whitepaper man and dont be so fucking faggot lazy...

lol take it easy. He's just a troll. This is his game.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

sorry to be blunt, but if this not to your liking, then fuck off....

you have all the information available to you but you are too fucking lazy to find out for yourself.

do some fucking reading and stop expecting people to spoon feed you.....

while you cannot see the innovation to content sharing, others certainly can...... Roll Eyes
I am now all in with 0.1 BTC... you think it will hit x50 ?
Activity: 910

@becauseI and his spammer "team" (probably just some sockpuppets):

Spamming this coin everywhere makes me like it even less, so doing that is counterproductive. Only newbs will fall for your badly worded "conversations".

You dont like? Than go for another coin
Activity: 910

i  have  registed on the website ,,, seems nothing  new ,, can not find any  useful information
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Spamming this coin everywhere makes me like it even less, so doing that is counterproductive. Only newbs will fall for your badly worded "conversations".

I agree, he spams this project in the pascal thread, then spams this thread with misinformation.  He is quite the piece of work. 
Jump to: