Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 261. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
I'm out to now.
Enjoy the evening everyone.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

We're glad to say our crowdfund has ended with great success. We look forward to making PureVidz a success and starting the process of building the PureVidz community. We'll soon be setting up a Slack as a means of easy communication with investors as well as users of the site who may need help or are interested in chatting; think back to the IRC days.

The wallet will be launched publicly on github and windows/mac prebuilds will be provided within 24h. Then after we'll start the process of allowing people to withdraw their coins. Once we have a block explorer available which should be Monday, we'll complete the application for a Yobit listing. We strongly recommend you keep your coins and the network safe by running your own wallet and don't rely on an exchange or our web wallet as the primary storage for your coins.

If you have any questions for us about our PureVidz Platform or the VIDZ coin feel free to ask away on our thread or send us a private message.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Thank you all for your support and we look forward to building a great site and great relationships along the way.
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
It has been emotional guys i am now going to bed zZZZZzzzzZZZZZ LATERZzzzZZZ

good night dude.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
It has been emotional guys i am now going to bed zZZZZzzzzZZZZZ LATERZzzzZZZ
Activity: 98
Do we use bids on the website or do we have a wallet ? I want to know how we get the distribution.

We'll be releasing a downloadable wallet, and you'll be withdrawing your coins off the site to your local wallet.
Activity: 108
watching the clock and hitting f5 my night is screwed up. As soon as this ico is over I'm heading out for some beer and drunk ladies at the corner bar. Must get away from this computer.

Just go already and get out of here, it will still be here tomorrow I promise you.  Smiley

Yeahhhh. Go get some pussy dude. Forget this penis fest and go go go!

Need some rooofies?

You disgusting little man that is so low lol

Activity: 739
watching the clock and hitting f5 my night is screwed up. As soon as this ico is over I'm heading out for some beer and drunk ladies at the corner bar. Must get away from this computer.

Just go already and get out of here, it will still be here tomorrow I promise you.  Smiley

Need some rooofies?

You disgusting little man that is so low lol
Activity: 108

Need some rooofies?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Do we use bids on the website or do we have a wallet ? I want to know how we get the distribution.

Activity: 602

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

you pick the ladies up from the corner?
you should contact amsterdam who is on teh thread somewhere.
i will be going to bed after it is gone midnight here.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Activity: 739
Is there a PureVidz Slack?

id join that.

Yeah that is something I will join, get a good group of vidz supporters up in there.

Cant we make our own that community ran. Is it free to open a slack?
Yeah it is free but the starter will need to be started by someone trustworthy or he could be a dick and ban everyone lol

id join that.

Yeah that is something I will join, get a good group of vidz supporters up in there.

Cant we make our own that community ran. Is it free to open a slack?
Activity: 82
Legendary.

id join that.

Activity: 109
Activity: 602
45 minutes left thank god. This ico needs to end already!
Activity: 82
Legendary.
Good showing devs, you made your goal and now you'll be able to realize your idea and invention. I am looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish.

Yes coming along to see my investment is not going to be refunded..

I keep hitting f5 on their twitter page to see how much more I'm getting watered down and the deposits have been sowing down so hopefully it will stop now and we wont lose to much more in the vidz sense. I'm just preying that some whale does not come in in the last 5 minutes and pick up a whole bunch of vidz.

Dont act like a skitz crackhead dude. You dont want to break that button and have to go out to purchase a new keyboard now do ya?

lol
Jump to: