Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 274. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
He's not he's just trolling to up his post count.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Scam scam scam this coin is a scam scam scam.

All the site does is play you a youtube video and makes it look like its coming from purevidz.

Don fall for this scam.

Seriously dude. You cant be serious because... You just cant be.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
So close. 49.26BTC
I hope I get to see it over 50BTC before bed in 2 hours.

Frank Lefty Rosenthal Signing Out.

Who cares if it comes in now or in the last 2 minutes you know its coming in.

-working platform
experienced devs
escrows
escrow goals.

this is a winner for sure and a undervalued one at that.

Dingleberry knew this project would go from crap whore to beautiful model. Now the funds have been raised I can safely say no movies work, the site is in Chinese and I got crabs when I went on there. 404 error and never loads, don't invest here people. Take your money and invest in VTR they will have working product in many years to come. Pure vidz never will Sad

Someone might take you seriously dude. Better add a disclaimer.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
So close. 49.26BTC

-working platform
experienced devs
escrows
escrow goals.

Dingleberry knew this project would go from crap whore to beautiful model. Now the funds have been raised I can safely say no movies work, the site is in Chinese and I got crabs when I went on there. 404 error and never loads, don't invest here people. Take your money and invest in VTR they will have working product in many years to come. Pure vidz never will Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
So close. 49.26BTC

-working platform
experienced devs
escrows
escrow goals.

You know what my favorite part of this ico is. The fact that 1 btc gets me 2% of all the coins in existence.
That's a big seller for me.
So close. 49.26BTC

-working platform
experienced devs
escrows
escrow goals.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
So close. 49.26BTC

So I have read through some things and one thing I don't understand is coin burning. How can you guarantee that someone won't eventually have the key for that address or are you just hoping nobody ever solves it? How can we know you guys don't store the key for that address and can move coins whenever you want?

Check out this article as it explains it fairly well. There's no private key to store because it's an address that can never have a private key to match it. You can verify this by using the code in the article to check its one of the generated addresses.

So basically a burn address is trustless. We don't need to trust you to know the coins are gone forever.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
So I have read through some things and one thing I don't understand is coin burning. How can you guarantee that someone won't eventually have the key for that address or are you just hoping nobody ever solves it? How can we know you guys don't store the key for that address and can move coins whenever you want?

Check out this article as it explains it fairly well. There's no private key to store because it's an address that can never have a private key to match it. You can verify this by using the code in the article to check its one of the generated addresses.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A.K.A. Ace Rothstein
Good question. I want to know this answer too.

Activity: 15
Activity: 283
ico price of 1 coin   40 satoshi?

Right now a little less maybe 38-39 sat. But on the exchange it will be much more expensive.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
ico price of 1 coin   40 satoshi?

All the site does is play you a youtube video and makes it look like its coming from purevidz.

Don fall for this scam.

A claim without evidence. Looks like someone is doing the reverse of due diligence, bravo thank you for your wonderful insight Roll Eyes

He's retarded, just ignore the retards.
Activity: 50

Don fall for this scam.

A claim without evidence. Looks like someone is doing the reverse of due diligence, bravo thank you for your wonderful insight Roll Eyes

Don fall for this scam.
Cheesy Cheesy
Find me 3 of the movies on purevidz that are the same on youtube and I'll donate 0.1 btc to you. No strings attached.
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.

Don fall for this scam.
Congratulations Purevidz team for almost reaching your goal and building the easiest torrent streaming site ive ever had the pleasure of using. I'm sure you'll surpass the goal by a mile in the last 19 hours and I hope to use your site for the next 19 million hours of my life which sort of means forever.
Good job.
Jump to: