Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 275. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

As we've now entered the final stretch with less than 24 hours before our crowdfund ends, the PureVidz team would like to thank you for your support financially, vocally and socially through Twitter. We're proud to say that we're very close to meeting our goal to proceed with the project as we've wanted.

PureVidz is a platform we started developing because we saw a problem with how media content is currently curated on the web. We've lived through the age of torrenting to see programs such as Napster, Limewire, etc. fall victim to harsh copyright laws, however these programs helped shape the future we live in today. There exists groups today on platforms such as Youtube such as NoCopyrightSounds which "is a record label dedicated to releasing FREE music for the sole purpose of providing creators with the finest sounds to enhance the creativity and popularity of their content, safe from any copyright claims or infringement." The music industry has also adapted in other ways such as the Spotify platform which follows a similar subscription model as Netflix does.

The problem with such platforms has always been things such as censorship and region-locking which limits contents to certain part of the world. In 2017, people are waking up more than ever to greatness that is decentralization that breaks us from the shackles of centralization and these arbitrary restrictions. We can see today how censorship destroys platforms as Twitter as its growth rate has significantly been on the decline. We are strong believers that as technology continues to progress and scale, all widely used platforms will lean towards those that are decentralized.

PureVidz aims to be that service that will lead the way to a fully decentralized media platform where users can easily share their video content. Much like as long as Bitcoin has miners it will always exist, as long as content is seeded and maintained is will exist as per the torrent protocol and be available through our index.

So to all that have invested and supported the project,
The future starts here with you,
Thank you.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
48.5 bitcoin and hanging. LMFAO.  Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Can someone, anyone please invest the last 1.5 btc needed so I can go to sleep already. 8o <- My yawn face.

Go to sleep dood don't wait up. You know someone will invest it and you still have 20 hours left so just sleep like a normal person would and when you wake up you can check on your precious vidz investment.

Good point. You know, when crypto becomes so much a part of your life you cant get away from it, we may need to consider hanging up the boots for a few days and just get out and get the fresh air.
Activity: 115
PoSToken
Question for dev team.

What's the expected timeline for you to complete all the targets mentioned in the op which act as milestones for fund releases from the escrows.

10% following the conclusion of the crowdfunding after all funds are accounted for
10% after the launch of our initial coin network
30% after the release of our website with core functionality
Account Management
Media / Video Management
Searching by title, tags, genres
25% after the first major update to our website
Auto-populating metadata and tagging
Video Suggestions (by similar tags)
Playlist Management
Subscriptions
25% after the the public api 1.0 release to build 3rd party tools for our platform

and do I understand this correctly that the escrows get 1m vidz each and they get it in the same percent releases you get yours in.
10% 10% 30% 25% and 25%.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
Can someone, anyone please invest the last 1.5 btc needed so I can go to sleep already. 8o <- My yawn face.

Go to sleep dood don't wait up. You know someone will invest it and you still have 20 hours left so just sleep like a normal person would and when you wake up you can check on your precious vidz investment.
Activity: 180
how i buy coin exchange?

no ico good me not enjoy

yobit have vidz or not good enough?

angry whale in angry coin no good

Right now you can only buy them in the ico but if you dont like buying them in the ico we can make a deal with an escrow and I will sell you my coins at a 45% markup as soon as they are released to me.

Or you can wait for yobit exchange at the end of the ico and try your luck there.

good deal love buy cheap coin

no risk dev take bit

buy 90 mil vidz if make worm

or pop corn butter good.

Go away troll.

no understand troll

not good english

apologize keep on topic

vidz good coin
Activity: 210
Activity: 602
how i buy coin exchange?

no ico good me not enjoy

Right now you can only buy them in the ico but if you dont like buying them in the ico we can make a deal with an escrow and I will sell you my coins at a 45% markup as soon as they are released to me.

Or you can wait for yobit exchange at the end of the ico and try your luck there.

no risk dev take bit

or pop corn butter good.

Go away troll.
how i buy coin exchange?

no ico good me not enjoy

no risk dev take bit

or pop corn butter good.
Activity: 222
how i buy coin exchange?

no ico good me not enjoy

how i buy coin exchange?

no ico good me not enjoy

Activity: 222
IN- 38.4495   BTC

Needed- 12.56    BTC

O-n-T-h-e-E-d-g-e-O-f-M-y-S-e-a-t-

39.25 now. Its flying all day and yesterday. Sellout tonight is immanent at this pace and big fomo tomorrow is almost guaranteed unless it starts tonight.  Shocked

48.55 BTC

Where will she stop?

Voted but to clarify how do you calculate the end price? Is it BTC raised / 125kk or BTC raised / 100kk since that's what the investors are getting Huh

I did the math on 125m to come up with 40 sat a coin minimum in my poll.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.

Voted but to clarify how do you calculate the end price? Is it BTC raised / 125kk or BTC raised / 100kk since that's what the investors are getting Huh

I would go with the 125k because that's the total coin supply.
Activity: 106

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Moonbaby. That's where vidz will take me in 2017. Cool Im ready and I have my ticket. 3.2.1. BLASTOFF.

No website at the moment. I may do this in the future. Up to now my reviews have been just for myself but I have decided to make the results public with the aims of encouraging creators of new coins to improve announcement content and providing an independent reference for possible investors in their research.

I have been around cryptocurrency and altcoins for a few years. This is the first review I have made public.

I might increase the level of detail in the future- possibly in a blog of some kind  - we will see how it goes.

What other coins have you covered?

I have done reviews for my own purposes (mostly historic and very flawed whilst I was gaining experience) in the past.

This is the first public one.

I have just completed a second at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-1742688

Hope to find time to cover all new altcoin announcements moving forward.
Interesting.
Are you investing yourself based on your reviews and using them as a trading tool to find the good ones or just doing it for fun and not investing either way.
Jump to: