Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 276. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 102
And then there was 59 hours left! I am waiting for the last hour to invest my few Bitcoin, if it is near or just over 50 Bitcoin target I will put more in as my Bitcoin are now becoming worthless anyway with China cracking down on the exchanges.

That's absurd. Bitcoin will never become worthless and china cracking down will only make the Chinese pay more for their btc because the one thing the Chinese want to do most is get their money out of china.

I agree. Price only going up long term.

No shit you do man. Youv been here long enough to know btc its so futuristic that most people cant wrap their head around it. That accountant dude who thinks btc will become worthless is lost in is own nonsense view of the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

No website at the moment. I may do this in the future. Up to now my reviews have been just for myself but I have decided to make the results public with the aims of encouraging creators of new coins to improve announcement content and providing an independent reference for possible investors in their research.

I have been around cryptocurrency and altcoins for a few years. This is the first review I have made public.

I might increase the level of detail in the future- possibly in a blog of some kind  - we will see how it goes.

What other coins have you covered?

I have done reviews for my own purposes (mostly historic and very flawed whilst I was gaining experience) in the past.

This is the first public one.

I have just completed a second at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-1742688

Hope to find time to cover all new altcoin announcements moving forward.

That was the worst ico attempt I ever read.  Grin
I like your reviews maccaspacca and I agree that you need your own site and you need to keep all the reviews you have completed listed on your site. You can find someone in the services section who can build you an easy to use site for peanuts. Look into it.
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1

No website at the moment. I may do this in the future. Up to now my reviews have been just for myself but I have decided to make the results public with the aims of encouraging creators of new coins to improve announcement content and providing an independent reference for possible investors in their research.

I have been around cryptocurrency and altcoins for a few years. This is the first review I have made public.

I might increase the level of detail in the future- possibly in a blog of some kind  - we will see how it goes.

I have done reviews for my own purposes (mostly historic and very flawed whilst I was gaining experience) in the past.

This is the first public one.

I have just completed a second at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-1742688

Hope to find time to cover all new altcoin announcements moving forward.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
47.8 Bitoins. Congrats devs you almost made it.

as someone else said before anyone who thought it wouldn't be hit was crazy... i'm off for the night, we'll see where it's at when I'm up Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
47.8 Bitoins. Congrats devs you almost made it.

I might increase the level of detail in the future- possibly in a blog of some kind  - we will see how it goes.

Your review is what caught my eye and got me interested. I encourage you to look into tumblr, wordpress or Steem I think others would enjoy your content!

Hmmm... will look into these, might be a good idea to have an external copy of the review just in case a dev deletes something they don't like. Thanks for the pointers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is your twitter tweeting single deposits or multiple deposits at once?

If multiple deposits hit 3 confirmations around the same time, they may be tweeted together as a sum/total. Quoting from the twitter bot,

A total of 3.2537 #BTC was just invested into #PureVidz!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

For me the actual score would be closer to 90% and I only dock 10% because of the anonymity factor but at least we both agree that it's a sound investment.

I deliberately make it difficult to get a very high score - prevents me getting carried away. Class A is very difficult for any proposed coin to achieve and this is intentional. The fact that this coin achieved this score makes is equivalent to saying its a possible top 20 coinmarket cap coin.

I like your review. Do you have a website where you cover all the coins you have reviewed.

Is your twitter tweeting single deposits or multiple deposits at once?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

For me the actual score would be closer to 90% and I only dock 10% because of the anonymity factor but at least we both agree that it's a sound investment.

I deliberately make it difficult to get a very high score - prevents me getting carried away. Class A is very difficult for any proposed coin to achieve and this is intentional. The fact that this coin achieved this score makes is equivalent to saying its a possible top 20 coinmarket cap coin.

I like your review. Do you have a website where you cover all the coins you have reviewed.

I might increase the level of detail in the future- possibly in a blog of some kind  - we will see how it goes.

Your review is what caught my eye and got me interested. I encourage you to look into tumblr, wordpress or Steem I think others would enjoy your content!

Activity: 15
Looks good but I've not read everything. Will be reading over devs posts tonight instead of asking questions already asked.

If he doesn't he should start working on one.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.

Activity: 47
Watching. ICO end what time for Thailand.

I have been watching thread, I saw ends at 7am Thailand on 9th so I will prepare tomorrow and send before leave for work Monday

Activity: 636
Check out the twitter. That duke dude went in for 5 btc.

Oh shit, only 6 btc left!   Smiley
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

My guess is it will see that 6 in the next 3 hours.

Oh shit, only 6 btc left!   Smiley
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I have reviewed the proposed coin (using my own personal system) and my results are as follows:

This coin has a "Class A" rating based on the information in this announcement.

The explanation of this rating as per my document "New Altcoin Announcement Reviews" at http://pastebin.com/Eg9uzaEH is:

Class A (score 70 to 100%)

Research further. This coin a possible good investment or trading opportunity. If POW if may also be worth mining for a possible future profit.

The review assessed coin information and parameters in this announcement only and included such things as;

Type of coin, ICO type and escrow status, Dev team and claimed experience, real world use, proposed wallet availability.

The actual score is 72.22 %

Features of note: Good Escrow, Well formed proposed real world use, claimed and well proposed external income streams.

There were negative or zero scores for this coin in my scoring system.

Good luck with the coin and continue the good work - congratulations on your top rating.

Regards

Maccaspacca

All reviews are personal to myself and I have not received any payment or inducement from the developers, creators or any 3rd party to produce this review.

If you appreciate my review and find it useful then please feel free to donate / tip to any of the the addresses in my signature.

Activity: 636
Jump to: