Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 278. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Hi,

I have a few questions for you (for my notes, own purposes and possible review)

1. How many cryptocurrency developers do you have on your dev team?
2. What is their experience level i.e. have they been involved as devs in any top 50 coin market cap coins?
3. Is the source code going to be published?
4. Will the source code be open source (MIT license etc.)?
5. Does PureVidz have any external revenue streams already in place and working e.g. advertisement income contracts / agreements?
6. How much do you expect to earn first year from external income streams and what percentage are you planning to give to coin holders (investors)?
7. What are the growth projections for the next 5 years (% is fine)?
8. What platforms are you releasing wallets for on day 1?

I thank you in advance for your prompt responses.

Kind regards

Macca
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
I hope the dev gets his goal and continues this project. Id be disappointed in the forum if he didn't because there are so many ico's that don't offer anything substantial and people are throwing btc at it. Buy I have think its going to blast past its goal and the dev will be able to continue on this project. That brings up a good questions. Dev. Are you planning on working on purevidz full time if your goal is met.

Going by the milestones to release btc i would think he will be working on it full time but good question? I remember a statment by a dev saying the project would continue regardless of funds raised, just fund raised would allow him more time to work on this. Just not sur eif its this project lol                                                

I wait for the answer and to see if i remember right or if that was another project i invested in. Going by past investments ive made most the btc will flow in the last day but it would be nice to see target reached before 24 hours to go.                                                

Was it Moonstone? Was in Chronobank? No, it was PureVidz man  Cheesy

Smiley

If only Dukeneptun would just fork out the 12 needed it would be a done deal already and he already said he wont be here tomorrow so im expecting to see him make a big deposit tonight.
I'll keep my fingers crossed but only on one hand otherwise id never be able to type this message.  Grin
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
32.2021BTC

only 18BTC left.

for sure its going over but that kind of fucks me because i cant be around when it ends so i'm going to have to guess how much of an investment will be enough to get me the amount of vidz i want to own. i hate playing this game but i cant be around. what else can i do expect guess?  Angry

38.27 BTC now. I think you should just invest the 12 remaining that are needed and call it a day.
Yeah do it man. Do it and let's end this.
I seen you on other threads. You are a whale and you can do it easily and just think about it. You would own around 25% of all the coins if you pushed it to 50 and it stopped there.
Activity: 109
on scale from illegal to oh shit this is illegal, how illegal is investing in this one?

Not illegal at all.

you're funding content theft, doesn't sound too legal in my opinion

Only if the courts would first deem Vidz a 'criminal operation' and then find it such an important operation to scour the country for potential initial investors (seems like a long shot to me), you would be facing potential trouble making this investment. As far as I know OP claimed that the hosting servers are in countries of which the website complies to it's regulation, furthermore once it hits the exchanges trading Vidz would, imho, be considered an investment in.. more than funding the operation of the website; which of course is a whole lot different.

So no stress as far as i'm concerned. PureVidz is a service not an actual provider of content.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I hope so because I sent in btc and I have no desire to take them back. I just want vidz.
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
I cant watch this anymore, Its so close to tapping that goal in its ass and vidz becoming a reality.

Make the goal Miss the goal.

I bet on making it.

That would be the correct bet to make.

Time for supper now. I'll see you all tomorrow at the finish line.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I cant watch this anymore, Its so close to tapping that goal in its ass and vidz becoming a reality.

Make the goal Miss the goal.

I bet on making it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Follow me to the Profitland.
on scale from illegal to oh shit this is illegal, how illegal is investing in this one?

Not illegal at all.

Are you a lawyer or a judge?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Not illegal at all.

i guess that depends on where you live, the copyrioght laws in that country and so forth. you now most of the world does not live in the usa right.
legendary
Activity: 1764

Not illegal at all.

legendary
Activity: 1064

LoL.

maybe isis would call it illegal so if you live in isis controlled territory Id stay away from this one. Wink Wink Wink

Not illegal at all.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Its very simple. Vidz will sellout because of....

2 famous escrows.

multiple payouts to the devs for completing different tasks.

working site.

good business plan.

Simple.

Good points! I agree with them all.
Its very simple. Vidz will sellout because of....

2 famous escrows.

multiple payouts to the devs for completing different tasks.

working site.

good business plan.

Simple.
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever
how much will 1 pure vidz coin be worth in satoshis if it reaches its target before the end and will the devs pay for the yobit listing right away after the sale.
Activity: 448
I just sent to two fighters a pm asking them to stop.
Hey guys, we're glad you're all very vocal about the project. We want to encourage everyone to have productive and constructive conversations in this thread about Pure Vidz. If all you're doing is simply name calling, insulting, etc. please PM the person instead as we'd like to refrain from needing to delete posts.

Thanks!
Jump to: