Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 277. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
Anyone who doubted this ico's success is either a noob or a hater because I have watched over 20 movies in the last few weeks thanks to purevidz and they all worked great. Can you imagine what it will be like when 10K movies are listed. The sites going to blow up in a very big and positive way. No Doubt!
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
I have reviewed the proposed coin (using my own personal system) and my results are as follows:

This coin has a "Class A" rating based on the information in this announcement.

The explanation of this rating as per my document "New Altcoin Announcement Reviews" at http://pastebin.com/Eg9uzaEH is:

Class A (score 70 to 100%)

Research further. This coin a possible good investment or trading opportunity. If POW if may also be worth mining for a possible future profit.

The review assessed coin information and parameters in this announcement only and included such things as;

Type of coin, ICO type and escrow status, Dev team and claimed experience, real world use, proposed wallet availability.

The actual score is 72.22 %

Features of note: Good Escrow, Well formed proposed real world use, claimed and well proposed external income streams.

There were NO negative or zero scores for this coin in my scoring system.

Good luck with the coin and continue the good work - congratulations on your top rating.

Regards

Maccaspacca

All reviews are personal to myself and I have not received any payment or inducement from the developers, creators or any 3rd party to produce this review.

If you appreciate my review and find it useful then please feel free to donate / tip to any of the the addresses in my signature.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I have a lot of reading and catch up to do but so far this looks like a promising project. I hope it hits it's goal. Good luck devs.
Activity: 636
fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo

Time to FOMO

40+btc only 10 remaining. Whos going to be the lucky dogs to get the last 10?
Activity: 602
pushed this over 40 btc. sleep now and hopefully when i check back on Monday ill own 10% of the pie.

lol if it was to 49.99BTC
Activity: 28
pushed this over 40 btc. sleep now and hopefully when i check back on Monday ill own 10% of the pie.

Shocked
How far over 40?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 602
legendary
IN- 38.4495   BTC

Needed- 12.56    BTC

O-n-T-h-e-E-d-g-e-O-f-M-y-S-e-a-t-

39.25 now. Its flying all day and yesterday. Sellout tonight is immanent at this pace and big fomo tomorrow is almost guaranteed unless it starts tonight.  Shocked

i don't think anyone at this point thinks it's not going to hit it's goal so up up and away Wink
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Very positive and quick responses.

Regards

Macca
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
IN- 38.4495   BTC

Needed- 12.56    BTC

39.25 now. Its flying all day and yesterday. Sellout tonight is immanent at this pace and big fomo tomorrow is almost guaranteed unless it starts tonight.  Shocked
Activity: 28
Invested. I have now said goodbye to my bitcoin and I welcome my new baby vidz coins soon.
Thanks for your questions, if anyone has anymore I'll be checking back frequently to continue answering them. For exchanges, we've already started the listing process with Yobit and expect to be listed some time shortly after our sale is complete. After this is done we'll be reaching out to other exchanges such as Bittrex.

on scale from illegal to oh shit this is illegal, how illegal is investing in this one?

Not illegal at all.

you're funding content theft, doesn't sound too legal in my opinion

Only if the courts would first deem Vidz a 'criminal operation' and then find it such an important operation to scour the country for potential initial investors (seems like a long shot to me), you would be facing potential trouble making this investment. As far as I know OP claimed that the hosting servers are in countries of which the website complies to it's regulation, furthermore once it hits the exchanges trading Vidz would, imho, be considered an investment in.. more than funding the operation of the website; which of course is a whole lot different.

So no stress as far as i'm concerned. PureVidz is a service not an actual provider of content.
What Odark has stated is correct. We do not host any content directly on our site and as previously stated we're primarily a refined search index. This topic has been touched on numerous times so please feel free to read over the past posts I've made.

Hi,

I have a few questions for you (for my notes, own purposes and possible review)

1. How many cryptocurrency developers do you have on your dev team?
2. What is their experience level i.e. have they been involved as devs in any top 50 coin market cap coins?
3. Is the source code going to be published?
4. Will the source code be open source (MIT license etc.)?
5. Does PureVidz have any external revenue streams already in place and working e.g. advertisement income contracts / agreements?
6. How much do you expect to earn first year from external income streams and what percentage are you planning to give to coin holders (investors)?
7. What are the growth projections for the next 5 years (% is fine)?
8. What platforms are you releasing wallets for on day 1?

I thank you in advance for your prompt responses.

Kind regards

Macca

1. There's 2 developers, we've both been working part time on the project. Assuming the goal is met, I'll be taking an active full time role in development of the project and my partner will remain part time.

2. We've done freelance work in the crypto space before as well as worked on our own projects that have been related to crypto. We can't give specifics about this though due to anonymity and NDA agreements with other projects.

3 / 4. Yes, the wallet source code will published and on git

5. The VPN program offered by PureVPN does not require any form of formal partnership. However, as we drive traffic to their site and organization we'll of course be looking to negotiate a better deal with them which will be beneficial to Pure Vidz and its holders. After the site has been formally launched, we'll be setting up means for other organizations or individuals to apply for their ads to be listed on the site, for example the way ads work on the forums.

6 / 7. The Finances section of the Whitepaper gives a detailed break down of how revenue benefits users. It's not possible for us to give these projections without speculating.

8. A windows and mac wallet build will be available when we release the wallet publicly which will occur within 24h of sale concluding.
IN- 38.4495   BTC

Needed- 12.56    BTC

Dude, your a post monster!  Grin

Only when catching up on missed goodness.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dude, your a post monster!  Grin
I hope the dev gets his goal and continues this project. Id be disappointed in the forum if he didn't because there are so many ico's that don't offer anything substantial and people are throwing btc at it. Buy I have think its going to blast past its goal and the dev will be able to continue on this project. That brings up a good questions. Dev. Are you planning on working on purevidz full time if your goal is met.

Going by the milestones to release btc i would think he will be working on it full time but good question? I remember a statment by a dev saying the project would continue regardless of funds raised, just fund raised would allow him more time to work on this. Just not sur eif its this project lol                                                

I wait for the answer and to see if i remember right or if that was another project i invested in. Going by past investments ive made most the btc will flow in the last day but it would be nice to see target reached before 24 hours to go.                                                

Was it Moonstone? Was in Chronobank? No, it was PureVidz man  Cheesy

Smiley

If only Dukeneptun would just fork out the 12 needed it would be a done deal already and he already said he wont be here tomorrow so im expecting to see him make a big deposit tonight.
I'll keep my fingers crossed but only on one hand otherwise id never be able to type this message.  Grin

you pay good attention. quite surprising actually but yeah. my investment will be coming tonight. i'm jus tryin to stay up as long as possible to gage how much has come in and how much i need to invest.

Why wait. Put us out of our misery now and send in 12 btc already. You know you want to.  Roll Eyes
I'm still struggling with this whole website, crypto and investment thing. It just doesn't make sense.

Issue number 1: If you want your BTC investment to appreciate, you need to put it into a crypto wallet, which has no connection with the web site.

Issue number 2: if PureVidz becomes a success, it gets lots of users watching stuff, how does the ad money find it's way to crypto investors, without any form of auditing to know if the devs are stealing ad money or simply not declaring the ad revenue correctly? By definition, you can't trust a project whose stated aim is to steal from copyright holders.

Issue number 3: If PureVidz becomes a success, it becomes a take down target immediately. The 'investment' is just an illusion, as the project will never be allowed to gain momentum.

Issue number....you get the idea, there are lots of issues.

How is number 1 even an issue. Just put the coins in your own personal wallet on your computer.
Good question for issue 2 but I think the dev said they will be bringing on one of the escrows to do the auditing and make sure we are getting our fair share.
legendary
I hope the dev gets his goal and continues this project. Id be disappointed in the forum if he didn't because there are so many ico's that don't offer anything substantial and people are throwing btc at it. Buy I have think its going to blast past its goal and the dev will be able to continue on this project. That brings up a good questions. Dev. Are you planning on working on purevidz full time if your goal is met.

Going by the milestones to release btc i would think he will be working on it full time but good question? I remember a statment by a dev saying the project would continue regardless of funds raised, just fund raised would allow him more time to work on this. Just not sur eif its this project lol                                                

I wait for the answer and to see if i remember right or if that was another project i invested in. Going by past investments ive made most the btc will flow in the last day but it would be nice to see target reached before 24 hours to go.                                                

Was it Moonstone? Was in Chronobank? No, it was PureVidz man  Cheesy

Smiley

If only Dukeneptun would just fork out the 12 needed it would be a done deal already and he already said he wont be here tomorrow so im expecting to see him make a big deposit tonight.
I'll keep my fingers crossed but only on one hand otherwise id never be able to type this message.  Grin

you pay good attention. quite surprising actually but yeah. my investment will be coming tonight. i'm jus tryin to stay up as long as possible to gage how much has come in and how much i need to invest.
Jump to: