Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 312. (Read 323682 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
How much is a "fair chunk"?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Wow that was some read taking like 15minutes to go through everything.

The project just keeps getting stronger and stronger, I almost feel like investing now and I never invest over the holidays lol

I will probably hold back but you will have an investor in me for sure.

That is something that most forum members do, Christmas and holidays are when most people tighten that belt after the big expenses. I had half a btc spare that I invested but maybe more after Chirstmas period.

Well it is totally understandable but people are still investing in other projects so I'm not sure whats going on here.
Who thinks this will reach the 50 Bitcoin target?

i'll be putting in a fair chunk myself at the end and already raised is over 11 btc so im fairly confident it will reach the goal. id be surprised if it doesn't reach 150 BTC on the last day. Maybe even more. i do think it has a top though. im thinking 300 btc would be around the top. But i've been known to be wrong before.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

i will have to revisit the infos later, re-read and take another good brain dousing experience of it,
atm i'm not fully following the plan
but i have to say that this seems a good idea Smiley

my concerns would be what part of it needs to have centralisation.
obviously files need to stay seperate, but as i dont' have full cognisance of the information provided yet, will definitely need to revisit.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Watching all the christmass movies on purevidz actually brightened up my holidays. Normally im depressed this time of the year do to some losses I've had to deal with but loggin into purevidz every night before bed and watching a different christmass movie has actually brightened up my holidays. I never in 100 years would have that any crypto coin project would be able to do that.

Thanks purevidz for making my holidays better and brighter.

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
seems you already reached the goal.

I put your ICO on my ongoing list!  http://icocoins.com/?ico-ongoing.htm

good luck.  you can post your updates and ANN on icocoins.com by signing up

My god, I was like, they reached the goal, so fast... Then I saw that you just made a mistake.
Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey dev, I am really interested in this project and I'd like to see your coin issuance plan!
Where can I get it?

What's that?  Huh
Activity: 182
https://boscoin.io
Hey dev, I am really interested in this project and I'd like to see your coin issuance plan!
Where can I get it?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Watchlisted.

And watching this movie with Will Smith called Focus. The chick in this movie is a smoking hot mama. Holy Toledo.
Wow that was some read taking like 15minutes to go through everything.

The project just keeps getting stronger and stronger, I almost feel like investing now and I never invest over the holidays lol

I will probably hold back but you will have an investor in me for sure.

That is something that most forum members do, Christmas and holidays are when most people tighten that belt after the big expenses. I had half a btc spare that I invested but maybe more after Chirstmas period.

Well it is totally understandable but people are still investing in other projects so I'm not sure whats going on here.
Who thinks this will reach the 50 Bitcoin target?
I think it will. Especially after reading that last dev post.
Lets see some good shows on there like Top Gear; Grand Tour; maybe some AMC shows; HBO shows; Rogue One that would be something if you guys were the first to have it available online.

I want to see the new top gear. Id love to see the new season with matt leblanc not the old ones. Can you upload some?

You know if you do then you get free vidz from the dev so its worth it.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
 Cheesy

Ramadan was about 6 months ago brother.

Cheesy

Salaam-Alaikum
Activity: 222
Activity: 106
This project is one of the few that people should be throwing BTC at, no questions asked.

It is totally worth a punt.

I have to agree but its the end of the year and money is real tight for a lot of people. I hope it at least gets 50BTC because I want to see it have a chance at least and not just fade out a die. Do you think its possible it will make the 50BTC goal?

you can never know till its over. Some good ones fizzle out and miss the goal, and some blow right past it in the final hours but one thing is sure, this one deserves to hit its goal.

Only 11.7BTC currently. It has a mountain to get b4 it hits the goal. i dont think its going to make it.
This project is one of the few that people should be throwing BTC at, no questions asked.

I have to agree but its the end of the year and money is real tight for a lot of people. I hope it at least gets 50BTC because I want to see it have a chance at least and not just fade out a die. Do you think its possible it will make the 50BTC goal?

you can never know till its over. Some good ones fizzle out and miss the goal and some blow right past it in the final hours but one thing is sure, this one deserves to hit its goal.
Activity: 106

It's absolutely ridiculous that they have raised only 11.7 BTC so far.

This little gem works and these guys obviously know what they are doing.

This should be like a 1000 BTC ICO.

They deserve it.

Bitcointalk is just stupid and instead choosing to invest in stupid scams that don't even have an MVP....

It is kinda retarded to be honest but in the end it will shine I can just see it. What is great about it, the less people invest, the more value our coins have, when them people wake up and want to invest after seeing the profit the site makes and the amount of buybacks happen and coins burnt , this will moon harder than 95% of everything ever seen in crypto. So just hold tight and don't let people know what gem it really is as that will dilute your investment Smiley

ssshh you just told him hold tight and not tel people and you have told everyone that has looked at this thread, doh! You are right though everything is in place to make this mega both price and features.

I'd prefer people involved and my investment 'diluted; the more the merrier because there is an eco system that gives Vidz a demand isn't there.

Anything under 200btc then this will be a bargain and make it like 200sat Cheesy once they burn and buy back after a few months the price will be on the up and up as well as great movies and tv. That is what makes this so valuable to me knowing teh supply is going to get smaller the more successful it becomes and the price will rise due to the buy pressure from the revenue created. I do have a question @ dev team, will it be possible for a trusted member of the forum to audit profits to show all numbers are legit? That would get another investment from me if so.

The less they raise the better. Id be happy with them getting 50.0000001 btc and each vid costing just 50 satoshi.
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
It's absolutely ridiculous that they have raised only 11.7 BTC so far.

This little gem works and these guys obviously know what they are doing.

This should be like a 1000 BTC ICO.

They deserve it.

Bitcointalk is just stupid and instead choosing to invest in stupid scams that don't even have an MVP....

But dont people normally wait for the last days to invest?
Jump to: