Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 313. (Read 323682 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
It's absolutely ridiculous that they have raised only 11.7 BTC so far.

This little gem works and these guys obviously know what they are doing.

This should be like a 1000 BTC ICO.

They deserve it.

Bitcointalk is just stupid and instead choosing to invest in stupid scams that don't even have an MVP....

It is kinda retarded to be honest but in the end it will shine I can just see it. What is great about it, the less people invest, the more value our coins have, when them people wake up and want to invest after seeing the profit the site makes and the amount of buybacks happen and coins burnt , this will moon harder than 95% of everything ever seen in crypto. So just hold tight and don't let people know what gem it really is as that will dilute your investment Smiley

ssshh you just told him hold tight and not tel people and you have told everyone that has looked at this thread, doh! You are right though everything is in place to make this mega both price and features.

I'd prefer people involved and my investment 'diluted; the more the merrier because there is an eco system that gives Vidz a demand isn't there.

Anything under 200btc then this will be a bargain and make it like 200sat Cheesy once they burn and buy back after a few months the price will be on the up and up as well as great movies and tv. That is what makes this so valuable to me knowing teh supply is going to get smaller the more successful it becomes and the price will rise due to the buy pressure from the revenue created. I do have a question @ dev team, will it be possible for a trusted member of the forum to audit profits to show all numbers are legit? That would get another investment from me if so.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

They deserve it.

Bitcointalk is just stupid and instead choosing to invest in stupid scams that don't even have an MVP....

It is kinda retarded to be honest but in the end it will shine I can just see it. What is great about it, the less people invest, the more value our coins have, when them people wake up and want to invest after seeing the profit the site makes and the amount of buybacks happen and coins burnt , this will moon harder than 95% of everything ever seen in crypto. So just hold tight and don't let people know what gem it really is as that will dilute your investment Smiley

ssshh you just told him hold tight and not tel people and you have told everyone that has looked at this thread, doh! You are right though everything is in place to make this mega both price and features.

I'd prefer people involved and my investment 'diluted; the more the merrier because there is an eco system that gives Vidz a demand isn't there.

The demand will certainly kick in when they do buy backs and burning supply reducing total vidz.
There is nothing to sssh about we want the world to know about purevidz like you said the more the merrier and once word of mouth kicks in this could have million+ users within very short time.
Has anyone looked at the numbers and how much revenue purevidz can make with say 10,000 referrals and advertisement?
There is not even no new movie in cinems,last movie i watch was rogue 1 star wars in my home😊

There are plenty of 2016 movies.
Why is it hard to understand a site that has been going one week needs to have uploaders to garner new movies, you think a magic fairy comes and puts them up lol
People like you dont deserve what it has to offer and it its clear as day your broke ass will be there bumbing the free movies everyday when the bounty hunters get paid for uploading the newest movies out at cinema and before.

I have to agree the movies will come in time, especially when the uploaders are getting paid soon enough you think they will not upload when people want the best. they already do it for free so it couldn't be more obvious they will give us what we want.

Patience is the key to everything in life and the ones that have it will move forward and get the best results. Rome wasn't built in a day bla bla bla.

This is designed for people like him, did you not read the white paper?

When do they start getting paid do you know.
I understand patience is key, it is the guy above that wants everything now.
im very happy with the pages of quality movies to watch and now tv series have been added it can only get better.

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
There is not even no new movie in cinems,last movie i watch was rogue 1 star wars in my home😊

Why is it hard to understand a site that has been going one week needs to have uploaders to garner new movies, you think a magic fairy comes and puts them up lol
People like you dont deserve what it has to offer and it its clear as day your broke ass will be there bumbing the free movies everyday when the bounty hunters get paid for uploading the newest movies out at cinema and before.

I have to agree the movies will come in time, especially when the uploaders are getting paid soon enough you think they will not upload when people want the best. they already do it for free so it couldn't be more obvious they will give us what we want.

Patience is the key to everything in life and the ones that have it will move forward and get the best results. Rome wasn't built in a day bla bla bla.

This is designed for people like him, did you not read the white paper?
Activity: 446
Unpaid signature.

They deserve it.

legendary
Seen some of the updates but yet to read that big ass update. As usual it is very well written and my bet is the content are something to write home about. I am looking forward to seeing the financials in more details because let's face it thats what I'm here for, the money and the ladies.

We're all here for the money and some already have lovers so you can have them.

It is a good read and I advise you read it over a big meal as it will take awhile.

Activity: 242
Seen some of the updates but yet to read that big ass update. As usual it is very well written and my bet is the content are something to write home about. I am looking forward to seeing the financials in more details because let's face it thats what I'm here for, the money and the ladies.
legendary

They deserve it.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

They deserve it.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
A service like this should be used to fight the current censorship even spreading to youtube , the so called "fake news" that intended to ban even legit channels like inforwars, not to upload shitty movies and loose your time for nothing

A service like this should be exactly what they intend it to be lol
I understand your point but we don't all want or care to wear tinfoil hats and listen to a stark raving lunatic spreading dis-info.
So,
You don't like it? Move on haha there are plenty of us brainwashed deluded souls who actually like movies and care not for lunatics fucking up our peace on earth.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
seems you already reached the goal.

I put your ICO on my ongoing list!  http://icocoins.com/?ico-ongoing.htm

good luck.  you can post your updates and ANN on icocoins.com by signing up

Thanks for listing us! We have not reached our goal quite yet but are moving slowly towards it as we're currently at 11.7 BTC raised Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
seems you already reached the goal.

I put your ICO on my ongoing list!  http://icocoins.com/?ico-ongoing.htm

good luck.  you can post your updates and ANN on icocoins.com by signing up
Hi, dev, I have a question, you claim 2M tokens will reserve for escrows, and you will pay 1 btc minimum fee for them, so they have so much reward?

Only SebastianJu has a minimum guarantee of 1 BTC. As for the 2M VIDZ, they are being released to the escrows proportionally as we receive the BTC. For example, when we receive 10% of the BTC they will receive 200k VIDZ which is 100k VIDZ each.
Activity: 294
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
Developer, im shocked at the amount of thought you have put into this project. It shows a clear understanding of your product and the ability to sell it.
Im in, Again.
Activity: 524
Hi, dev, I have a question, you claim 2M tokens will reserve for escrows, and you will pay 1 btc minimum fee for them, so they have so much reward?
Activity: 524
This project is one of the few that people should be throwing BTC at, no questions asked.

It is totally worth a punt.

Definitely, it is a good concept, dev is real, escrows are released by products, it is awesome, they won't run away with fund or empty promises.
Activity: 330
Silverlink
A service like this should be used to fight the current censorship even spreading to youtube , the so called "fake news" that intended to ban even legit channels like inforwars, not to upload shitty movies and loose your time for nothing
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
To whoever uploaded Westworld.

Thank you!

Smiley
Jump to: