Pages:
Author

Topic: Q: Should Lauda *really* be a moderator of bitcointalk A: no - page 2. (Read 43345 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Lauda wants to act against these things. but theymos doesn't.
Does anyone else wonder why that is?

I would guess for the same reason the POTUS doesn't write traffic tickets.  He is still against illegal parking, but he doesn't have the time to deal with it.

What a limp guess.

the standard response - theymos is busy - ahhh.
Too busy to even press a button for a "banned" rank, (that could be "retired" rank to be more gentle) championed by Lauda in the "fight" against spam.

Your comparison is rubbish.
I'm not asking him to go on spam patrol, i'm asking why theymos the dictator (unelected) of bitcointalk does not deal with the "bigger" jobs that a POTUS should deal with, for example -

the 90 farmed accounts created in 2 days, i have shown to be owned by and posting by 1 person shilling the latest scams.
(those scam's will most likely have paid theymos directly for advertising here)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17497960

plus the other 600 i have listed. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rizzs-500-1670807
Plus the other hundreds i have not published yet. All either scamming genuine users or taking their sig places.
(not that genuine members would want to pump ARK or Waves or chronobank.io or the others)

Why would the dictatorship not act on this?
(theymos knew about all these accounts way before me)

This is not parking tickets. This is organised crime...
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

I would guess for the same reason the POTUS doesn't write traffic tickets.  He is still against illegal parking, but he doesn't have the time to deal with it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I think Lauda is doing a great job overall, even though I still don't understand the negative given to Roger in the first place? Although I don't like Roger ideas but the feedback was about "personal privacy"?
btw Roger should be out of DT for sure..
Please check all the posts of rizzlarolla and Quickseller and you will agree with me. Not only the writing style but also their way of thinking is almost identical.
I cannot agree with this. rizzlarolla has a strong negative stance on the topic of Bought/Farmed accounts when I would expect that QS is on the complete opposite side. I also disagree that their language is the same, although I may be wrong.

Your not wrong minifrij. I've not seen anyone more against multi farmed accounts than myself.
I destroy bought/sold/farmed accounts. Doesn't QS create/buy/sell accounts?
johnyBigs is simply trying to save his bought account with clear deflection.

johnybigs, you never answered the question.
When did you buy that account of yours?

btw bigs account, i'm not fighting Lauda.
I think Lauda hates farmed accounts, but theymos loves them. (and creates them or allows them to be created for scamming - for a fee)
I think Lauda hates spam, but that is what theymos's farmed accounts do.
I think Lauda wanted a "banned" tag to help in our investigations, but theymos didn't want to give any help.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
minifrij is probably not the best person to be asking the type of questions that require that kind of critical thinking.
Sad

Similarly, Quickseller probably isn't the best person to be asking questions to. Considering he ignores anything that doesn't fit his agenda.

Please check all the posts of rizzlarolla and Quickseller and you will agree with me. Not only the writing style but also their way of thinking is almost identical.
I cannot agree with this. rizzlarolla has a strong negative stance on the topic of Bought/Farmed accounts when I would expect that QS is on the complete opposite side. I also disagree that their language is the same, although I may be wrong.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzle larolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.
I really doubt that. It seems like you're just trying to take a jab at someone because they criticized you.

minifrij is probably not the best person to be asking the type of questions that require that kind of critical thinking.

Although I have not looked into your assertion that I both have a similar writing style and way of thinking of rizzlarolla, I am willing to concede that I am smart -- it is possible that neither of us likes how corrupt Lauda is, how unbalanced Lauda is, among other things.

If you want, you can have tspacepilot check each of our copious scores to see if they are similar.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Isnt there a program out there that was literally designed to compare the writing styles of quickseller to any other account?
There is, however it requires a large amount of written information. The accounts being mentioned do not have a large number of posts, nor are these posts very long. Therefore, they do not fit the criteria.

Yes, obviously. It was apparently purchased by someone who is a supporter of Lauda.....just sayin
Just as accounts like whothefuckareyou were bought/hacked specifically to shill against Lauda?

Also, why do you ignore my questions? I'm only trying to help you make your case clearer for others to understand.

Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzlarolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.
I really doubt that. It seems like you're just trying to take a jab at someone because they criticized you.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Im not sure why but Luada does seem to get into things much more the other mods and that kinda irritates me but i've never had ant direct interaction with lauda. My feelings just come from watching how he/she carry's themselves on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Isnt there a program out there that was literally designed to compare the writing styles of quickseller to any other account?
There is, however it requires a large amount of written information. The accounts being mentioned do not have a large number of posts, nor are these posts very long. Therefore, they do not fit the criteria.

Yes, obviously. It was apparently purchased by someone who is a supporter of Lauda.....just sayin
Just as accounts like whothefuckareyou were bought/hacked specifically to shill against Lauda?

Also, why do you ignore my questions? I'm only trying to help you make your case clearer for others to understand.

Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzlarolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.
A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

I've only seen a few lightweight attacks, am i missing something?

So, you haven't posted for over two and half years, till in the last 6 weeks, then you been studying bitmix poster quality, ha, makes sense, not.
Have you applied to join bitmix yet?

Johny, have you just bought that account?

Yes obviously, that is the obvious answer.

But really, he's probably just bought the account to sig spam or scam.
Just easing his way back in, unnoticed, talking of quality to slip into a campaign or gain cred.
Probably he doesn't give two hoots about Lauda.

But that is slightly less obvious, so will go completely over most heads here.
Or will appear to.

It is really interesting to see how good you tag along together. Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzlarolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
Back to the topic: Yes, Lauda should be a moderator. Lauda will ban ya'll scammers and spammers!

Mods only act on spammers, not on scammers.  Smiley
So yes, Lauda being / not being a moderator is not related to Lauda being / not being on Default Trust.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Back to the topic: Yes, Lauda should be a moderator. Lauda will ban ya'll scammers and spammers!

Every single time I see someone who as red trust, I feel like it is always lauda or zepher that left it. So with the amount of time that they put into this forum I do not think many other mods put nearly as much time in
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

So, you haven't posted for over two and half years, till in the last 6 weeks, then you been studying bitmix poster quality, ha, makes sense, not.

Yes obviously, that is the obvious answer.

But really, he's probably just bought the account to sig spam or scam.
Just easing his way back in, unnoticed, talking of quality to slip into a campaign or gain cred.
Probably he doesn't give two hoots about Lauda.

But that is slightly less obvious, so will go completely over most heads here.
Or will appear to.
copper member
A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Isnt there a program out there that was literally designed to compare the writing styles of quickseller to any other account?  If you are going to say its his alt, at least provide a little bit of proof. But I think he has much better things to do with his time than argue here.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
You mean kinda like how some people sign their posts with a portion of their name that is followed by a tilda?

~Gun

Roll Eyes

yup
copper member
Why is Lauda being the only one called into question? Because they are one of the most active mods on this forum? I think its pretty ridiculous that this got to 23 pages and this feels like a huge circle-jerk and 8th grade drama.

Because, IMO, this is just a personal fight that quickseller is doing with his alt gorgon666 against Lauda, why do i say they are alts? Because their writing style is pretty the same and because lately people using same symbols on their posts (~, --, etc) are easily tagged as alts:

~snip

(eg you never click on "receive" -- or whatever it is called)

~snip

~snip

0.001 BTC/post generally -- nearly $1/post).

~snip

~snip

this are clear -- they want greater profit for themselves and less for others.

~snip

~Gun

You mean kinda like how some people sign their posts with a portion of their name that is followed by a tilda?

~Gun

Roll Eyes

As I have said multiple times before, I am not an alt of the OP, not that it matters.
Pages:
Jump to: