Pages:
Author

Topic: Q: Should Lauda *really* be a moderator of bitcointalk A: no - page 9. (Read 43345 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Here Lauda admits that he trolls people that he thinks is vulnerable.
Who is this "he" Lauda? I thought I was a she. You need to put your act together. Roll Eyes

I think it's creepy when conversations are being recorded and analyzed like that.  
I must apologize that you had to see that. I did not know that the 'work' that I do was evaluated based on how I interact with people outside of the 'workplace'. I need to start being nice to my mother, and very serious in everything that I say to my acquaintances. One of the comic relief attempts during a 'heavy' argument:
Code:
[23:31:41] Give me COIN or BAN hammerz
Grin

They don't have anything on me (even defcon23 changed their mind as can be seen in their trust rating). Acquiring my DOX is near-impossible, finding moderation error is also unlikely (as this is rare), so they have to spy on our chat-room and cherry pick parts of it. That said, I'm going to stay away from this thread (again) as my time is better spent actually moderating.

The only question that should be asked is  "Are they doing their job correctly? "   Being a staff member isn't only limited to Virgin Mary,saints and alike.
Missed this one:
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I think it's creepy when conversations are being recorded and analyzed like that. 

I agree that QS wishes DT removed.  I find that deeply disturbing.   Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I will just leave this up here:

All times GMT
In Freenode #cryptocurrency-collectors
Code:
August 19 20:57:18 ;;slap Lauda
August 19 20:57:40 lol dont saw gribble was put on quiet :)
August 19 21:05:06 * digicoinuser (~chatzilla@unaffiliated/digicoinuser) has joined
August 19 21:07:26 french bastard
August 19 21:07:39 Don't make me send another terrorist to Europe
August 19 21:07:45 ;;stab defcon23
August 19 21:08:23 0_o ?
August 19 21:08:26 what ??
August 19 21:08:39 don't slap me
August 19 21:09:20 try to stay polite please
August 19 21:09:38 You slapped me pfft
August 19 21:09:51 i havent insult you
August 19 21:10:04 @lauda Please keep in mind this channel broadcasts to IRC, which is a public forum.  Your terrorist threats and extortion comments are not appreciated.  Thanks.
August 19 21:10:16 ;;slap Lauda
August 19 21:10:19 Don't care.
Here Lauda says that he will send a terrorist to Europe. This is probably a joke, but still in very bad taste, and demonstrates the maturity level of Lauda.

Code:
August 19 22:23:17 The fact that I come here to share knowledge and help people, yet run into bad eggs like Lauda shows you the intent of some people around here.
August 19 22:23:39 Begging and harrasing people, false knowledge
August 19 22:23:44 Very helpful indeed.
August 19 22:24:07 Keep spreading lies.  You're certainly helping yourself.
August 19 22:24:43 Everything is factually correct and recorded by IRC and PM logs.
August 19 22:24:47 No worries.
August 19 22:24:56 Indeed, your threats and extortion comments are logged.
August 19 22:25:06 indeed it is
August 19 22:25:12 As are your lies about my PMs and begging.
August 19 22:25:12 Very strong threats indeed
August 19 22:25:19 Definitely not behavior I would expect from a moderator.
August 19 22:25:24 I'm guessing I'm not the only one.....
Here it seems that others feel similarly about Lauda's extortion attempts

Code:
August 19 22:28:39 @lauda Odd you know everything about everything else.
August 19 22:28:49 Why does this one question escape your vast knowledge base?
August 19 22:29:05 Because I couldn't give a flying fuck about other people? :D
August 19 22:29:11 I'm just messing with you, I don't give a damn haha
August 19 22:29:13 You seem to care a lot about me.
August 19 22:29:19 Hello? xD
August 19 22:29:23 It's what I do :D
August 19 22:29:23 backtracking... awesome... lol
August 19 22:29:37 Don't pretend to be smart while you're drunk.  You are making too many mistakes.
August 19 22:29:49 Nah, I troll people that look vulnerable
August 19 22:29:52 Don't take things personal :D
August 19 22:30:02 You did well, better than before.
August 19 22:30:07 Thank you for admitting it.  That's what I needed.
August 19 22:30:23 Mission accomplished.
Here Lauda admits that he trolls people that he thinks is vulnerable.

Of course QS has a beef with the concept of DT
This is not true.

His (QS's) definition is basically "someone who publically disagrees with me".
Also not true, however both of these comments are off-topic here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
no they arent, it is fact, black on white, especially visible in altcoin section. With that said, what is "coorect job" at all? The best is the one who fits best to this working place, which means you have to fit to the team. Just look at "unofficial rules" that officials reffer to. This is just one of X examples "how it should not be done".

If he is honest person, he probably would rethink to join such team. If not, then he really fits perfectly.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
What difference does it make if bitcointalk staff is involved in many questionable actions. If accusations are truth, then he fits pretty well to the team.

The only question that should be asked is  "Are they doing their job correctly? "   Being a staff member isn't only limited to Virgin Mary,saints and alike.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
What difference does it make if bitcointalk staff is involved in many questionable actions. If accusations are truth, then he fits pretty well to the team.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Didn't master-p and escrow.ms get busted for escrow scamming some time ago as well?

Master-P - yes.

escrow.ms AFAIK didn't scam anyone on the forum but got arrested IRL.
legendary
Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024
Most of us use a definition which includes things like cheating people out of escrow money, etc.

Any chance you can cite any evidence proven cases of escrow scamming here on BCT?

~BCX~

Is this an attempt at irony?  I don't get it.  Playing dumb: you know there's a 20 page thread detailing how QS cheated people out of escrow money by fooling them into thinking he was a third party just so that he could collect the fees and not have to use an actual escrow for the deal, right?

Oh that 20 pages.

Yes it's pretty much rock solid proof

But QS says it isn't relevant to his reputation.

Thanks for pointing that out.

~BCX~
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Most of us use a definition which includes things like cheating people out of escrow money, etc.

Any chance you can cite any evidence proven cases of escrow scamming here on BCT?

~BCX~

Is this an attempt at irony?  I don't get it.  Playing dumb: you know there's a 20 page thread detailing how QS cheated people out of escrow money by fooling them into thinking he was a third party just so that he could collect the fees and not have to use an actual escrow for the deal, right?
Didn't master-p and escrow.ms get busted for escrow scamming some time ago as well?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

~BCX~

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%

~BCX~
Do you consider "self-escrow" to be escrow scamming?  Some people don't, including QS and all the ones who stuck up for him. 
legendary

~BCX~
legendary
Of course QS has a beef with the concept of DT and with moderators.  His public disgrace and shaming was something to behold, and I reread it from time to time, late in the night, for entertainment.

He had no such beef when he was on the DT list and when he was jockeying to become a moderator.  Back then DT was the only way to keep scammers out of here.  O the irony.

Of course the definition of "scammer" for Quickseller is different from the one the rest of us use.  His definition is basically "someone who publically disagrees with me".  Most of us use a definition which includes things like cheating people out of escrow money, etc.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
The best part of the discussion is. Both of them are literally getting paid to fight/argue.
LOL

Maybe nearly as good, the OP and Quickseller are the same guy, so he's literally just discussing with himself on most of the first few pages.

Is this true ? Can you point us to something that would support such a conclusion ?
No, and no. Take a look at his post history and you will see his obsession with me, and you will see how much of a troll he is. Feel free to put him on your ignore list.

Why are you still here?

Are you seriously going to claim that you do not use alts, lots of them to attack people that do not agree with you?
Are you seriously going to claim that you do not use alts, lots of them to commit escrow fraud? <--- Proven with evidence

Lastly,

Can you give us anything, no matter how small that supports you having ANY credibility in calling someone a scammer?

~BCX~

Well said, sir.  I think the same thing every. fucking. time. QS fans his BS about scamming, escrow, alts, and anything to do with DT or being trusted.  There is, in my mind, zero credibility to be had on his part.  Everything he writes on those topics just reeks of hypocrisy and stinks up whatever thread it's in.

Of course QS has a beef with the concept of DT and with moderators.  His public disgrace and shaming was something to behold, and I reread it from time to time, late in the night, for entertainment.
Vod
legendary
legendary
Quickseller has been laying low recently, after his extortion attempt of DT members.  I'm sure his alts will be by to boost his position.   Undecided

Is there a link?  I think I missed that one.  Can't say the report surprises me.
Vod
legendary
I will take your silence as you have nothing credible or evidence backed to support your OP that Lauda should not be a mod.

Quickseller has been laying low recently, after his extortion attempt of DT members.  I'm sure his alts will be by to boost his position.   Undecided
legendary

Why are you still here?

Are you seriously going to claim that you do not use alts, lots of them to attack people that do not agree with you?
Are you seriously going to claim that you do not use alts, lots of them to commit escrow fraud? <--- Proven with evidence

Lastly,

Can you give us anything, no matter how small that supports you having ANY credibility in calling someone a scammer?

~BCX~

I will take your silence as you have nothing credible or evidence backed to support your OP that Lauda should not be a mod.

~BCX~
Activity: 909
Merit: 506
Lauda is even more popular because of this topic so he/she is going to stay and be moderator, i'd close/delete this topic already. BTW Lauda are you male or female?  Grin sorry if this question is not appropriate but i'm so curious.
legendary
The best part of the discussion is. Both of them are literally getting paid to fight/argue.
LOL

Maybe nearly as good, the OP and Quickseller are the same guy, so he's literally just discussing with himself on most of the first few pages.

Is this true ? Can you point us to something that would support such a conclusion ?
No, and no. Take a look at his post history and you will see his obsession with me, and you will see how much of a troll he is. Feel free to put him on your ignore list.

Why are you still here?

Lastly,

~BCX~
Pages:
Jump to: