Pages:
Author

Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN) - page 14. (Read 17573 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Thanks for all you have done and I will buy some of the assets once I get paid from my signature campaign. I have a question, I know that Burst Ocean assets will be backing this asset but was wondering if there will be any other assets backing QBK token asset like Crowetic's assets or Adams assets on Burst Nation? Thanks!

We will be backing it with various BURST ASSETS, NXT ASSETS, Other good hot coins and tokens and also other investments we see fit that might bring wealth to the asset.  Smiley If you feel there are sme particular assets you really like let us know. As an investor you have a voice also..  Smiley

Thanks for your reply. Sounds good to me and like a previous member has asked will it be a weekly payout of the asset or monthly? I do have some assets that might be worth getting to back QBK asset up some more and they are Crowetic's assets and maybe some MTMGaming assets. With Crowetic's I would recommend UniBurst and Bursity assets as they are backed by mining Burst and other Altcoins like Zcash and Ethereum.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Thanks for all you have done and I will buy some of the assets once I get paid from my signature campaign. I have a question, I know that Burst Ocean assets will be backing this asset but was wondering if there will be any other assets backing QBK token asset like Crowetic's assets or Adams assets on Burst Nation? Thanks!

We will be backing it with various BURST ASSETS, NXT ASSETS, Other good hot coins and tokens and also other investments we see fit that might bring wealth to the asset.  Smiley If you feel there are sme particular assets you really like let us know. As an investor you have a voice also..  Smiley

Hello Qiwoman

Are you going to promote in burst forum and burst nation regard on this new assets?

Would this assets be able to  made payment weekly?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
So price is not 20burst? And coins on poloniex are very cheap at the moment? Huh
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
The first 100k batch of Qibuck Asset tokens will be sold at 0.00016 bitcoins or equivalent in burst and other Cryptos of our choice.
The second lot will be listed at the original ICO price at 0.0002 bitcoins.

Just posted correct price for first issue of asset at a discounted rate of 80 burst. Our original ico price was 100 burst 0.0002 btc..

We had one buyer at the first incorrect price who was lucky!  Smiley

As per our discussion with Sam, we had to honor the original QBK buyers who bought at the 0.0002 btc price.

Also we will have bounties available..I will sort all that out in a few days..

We will purchase BURST OCEAN assets from the first sale wemade earlier today, will do it in the morning and add to asset sheet..

Hello, for this

1. QBK ADDRESS,
2. QBK SNAPSHOT of Wallet or Exchange account with amount of coins in it,
3. BURST WALLET ADDRESS to transfer the new QBK ASSET TOKENS.

1) Can i just show the QBK snapshot on exchange account with amount of coins and the burst wallet?

As i only have the coins in the exchange

2) Next, are you going to promote in burst forum and burst nation regard on this new assets?

3) Would this assets be able to  made payment weekly?

Thanks
legendary
The first 100k batch of Qibuck Asset tokens will be sold at 0.00016 bitcoins or equivalent in burst and other Cryptos of our choice.

Just posted correct price for first issue of asset at a discounted rate of 80 burst. Our original ico price was 100 burst 0.0002 btc..

We had one buyer at the first incorrect price who was lucky!  Smiley

As per our discussion with Sam, we had to honor the original QBK buyers who bought at the 0.0002 btc price.

Also we will have bounties available..I will sort all that out in a few days..

We will purchase BURST OCEAN assets from the first sale wemade earlier today, will do it in the morning and add to asset sheet..
Activity: 404
Activity: 434
any more bounty social media
legendary
Why do not you come to the wallet QBK wallet is defective

We are no longer supporting QBK Coin, hence we have created the QBK asset. All QBK holders need to follow the instructions I posted on both threads in order to receive QBK Asset. If you own QBK coin you need to follow these instructions thanks..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18798665
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Why do not you come to the wallet QBK wallet is defective
legendary
Looks like QIBUCK is getting back on the track. I have 100% trust in qiwoman and Sam and as I said before I'm sure that all old and new bagholders will have a very wealthy future. I know qiwoman always put bagholders' well-being and prosperity in front of her needs and personal gains so there is no doubt in her honesty and dedication. I'm using this principle in my business and I strongly believe that this is the way all entrepreneurs,CEOs,owners,etc. should follow.

QiBuck had huge potential when the project began,but unfortunately there were a lot of drawbacks mainly due to the developers that scammed. But now as qibuck is re-emerging as an asset and the maintenance costs will be reduced+more funds will be available for investing into streams of income from the additional asset sales I'm sure we will see this crypto-currency shining again!

Thank you so much for your trust and confidence. This means a lot to us as we have tried so hard to keep going and maintaining QBK. We want to do more than just maintain QBK however and as we morph into an asset, we will have more revenues to put into Bagholder's hands as opposed to qbk coin running costs.  Smiley. I have started transferring assets to those who have sent me emails, but we need ALL QBK HOLDERS TO SEND ME EMAILS AS PER THE INSTRUCTIONS.. I am going to make a spreadsheet now of the transfers etc..
I am updating spreadsheet of ASSETS..I am trying to donate some of my assets also to QBK ASSET FUND as well.

I have some more assets to transfer but my Husband is on the other computer for now so will do that tonight. Another good news is that when I also enter ICOS with my personal funds and I get in early to receive bonuses. I will be donating 50% of any ico bonuses from my personal investments to the fund in order to grow it exponentially. I just purchased into encryptotel 0.023 btc worth and will receive 10% bonus tokens so 5% of those I will donate to QBK asset fund. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Looks like QIBUCK is getting back on the track. I have 100% trust in qiwoman and Sam and as I said before I'm sure that all old and new bagholders will have a very wealthy future. I know qiwoman always put bagholders' well-being and prosperity in front of her needs and personal gains so there is no doubt in her honesty and dedication. I'm using this principle in my business and I strongly believe that this is the way all entrepreneurs,CEOs,owners,etc. should follow.

QiBuck had huge potential when the project began,but unfortunately there were a lot of drawbacks mainly due to the developers that scammed. But now as qibuck is re-emerging as an asset and the maintenance costs will be reduced+more funds will be available for investing into streams of income from the additional asset sales I'm sure we will see this crypto-currency shining again!

legendary

Send me a snapshot of the coins you sent and your wallet address on Polo, we might be able to track in the block explorer or the snapshot of the coins sent will suffice. Amount of coins txd i.d If I don't send the assets tonight is because I will be asleep but I am online for the next  2 hours if you send me it now. Send me also address you sent the coins to.

Ok I have sent email, hope is enough info Smiley
Your assets are on their way..I sent you also 5 burst n order to give your burst wallet an Alias..
Anyone opening new burst wallets, I will be sending you all 5 bursts each also to name your wallets..

Anyone who has coins stuck do not worry just send me txc i.d or coins sent and snapshot from polo.. we will make this transitions as smooth as possible..
It's a bit late here and I have to log off but tomorrow I wll also load two spreadsheets..
one for all asset transfers with txd i.ds and one with assets QBK ASSET has at this point in time..

Please everyone follow instructions and send me the snapshots asap

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Send me a snapshot of the coins you sent and your wallet address on Polo, we might be able to track in the block explorer or the snapshot of the coins sent will suffice. Amount of coins txd i.d If I don't send the assets tonight is because I will be asleep but I am online for the next  2 hours if you send me it now. Send me also address you sent the coins to.

Ok I have sent email, hope is enough info Smiley
legendary

1. QBK ADDRESS,
2. QBK SNAPSHOT of Wallet or Exchange accounts with amount of coins in it,

What if I can't update wallet to show my amount there, and what properly "QBK SNAPSHOT of Wallet" means ?
I have sent my coins from polo on 20 April, but since wallet update block stop at 777553, I can't see coins yet Smiley

thx.

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

1. QBK ADDRESS,
2. QBK SNAPSHOT of Wallet or Exchange accounts with amount of coins in it,

What if I can't update wallet to show my amount there, and what properly "QBK SNAPSHOT of Wallet" means ?
I have sent my coins from polo on 20 April, but since wallet update block stop at 777553, I can't see coins yet Smiley

thx.
legendary
How will the exchange be done? I got the price of 70 k Sad Qbk

For the moment the first 100k qbk assets will be priced at 20 burst each..we will raise the value of the asset month by month as we grow the asset. Apart from the monthly dividend we will also add extra assets to the assets from my personal work as well. I can't Issue the asset at such a high price unless there is more value behind it.

Once we have sold some of the asset so we have capital to invest in more asset to grow the bagbonus and asset, the value of the asset will grow intrinsically, as opposed to pump and dump from market activity. We will also be adding buy support, both from myself personally and through the profits from the asset.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
How will the exchange be done? I got the price of 70 k Sad Qbk
Pages:
Jump to: