Pages:
Author

Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN) - page 13. (Read 17573 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Can some kind sole please link to where I can read up on burst and what it is??

Here is the official burst bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-new-burst-op-mine-any-free-space-hdd-mining-ats-ae-p2p-marketmore-1323657
Happy to help as always!  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Can some kind sole please link to where I can read up on burst and what it is??
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
Hello!

If you need russian translation, contact me please.

Best regards.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
5 scholarship is what I mean I have 7016 QBK 4.80 btc I have taken to the sun I have taken the curse of my father's surgery I have taken with my father's rights Sad I do not want 5 bursts because of your work polonnex you removed Sad

Like I said before none of us are responsible for people who bought coins trading on a pump. We ourselves do not belong in any pump or dump groups. Our advise to anyone is do not play or invest money you can't afford to lose. Unfortunately our development fund and many of our own coins were stolen by 2 developers. I am already thousands of dollars out of pocket with the original QIBUCK COIN and still paying the prior debt off and I don't have a job either. It's a risk I took and am paying for it, can't do anything about the price you bought at.

If the dumpers dumping the asset cheap below the issuer's price would take off their sell orders, we might progress faster as an asset. But as you can see, I can't be responsible how markets act or react. We can only do our best to run the asset accordingly. If the dumpers are dumping below issue price, it just means the asset will grow at a much slower pace. I didn't send you only 5 burst, you also received the equivalent QBK tokens for the QBK coins you had. I am not responsible for Poloniex deciding to delist QBK, nor am I responsible for buyers and sellers on exchanges pumping and dumping every altcoin, including QBK. I am sorry for your Father's illness, but we are in no position to take responsibility for your trading habits.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
All the dumpers on Polo made it that way,on paper Qibuck is worth more.Not all the value is on Polo.
We did lose some money along the way investments wise,but we still have some investments backing the coin,now 'Asset token', that are good long term ones.
We are not stupid to leave all the value of our coin on exchanges,we know how trading goes on Polo.

In my opinion you're right! I appreciate the good job you've done.
Now I think it's time to push a little bit more, when you decide to do the real Ann, maybe a little rebrand will be useful and a slack channel where investors like me can talk with the others guy. Qibuck was worth 80000satoshi 3 weeks ago, with a good strategy and rebrand we can make qibuck great again!

1. Transferred all assets requested till date..along with 5 burst per head.

2. We will rebrand with a new ANN, set up Telegram/slack rooms in around 2 weeks time..

3. We will have other payment options available in which to purchase the asset, discussion in progress with our Partner Sam.

4. Today will make new spreadsheets for dividends/ingoing/outgoing expenses.

I will be out of action for a few hours to take my Mother food shopping, will be back this evening to check if there are any more emails etc..
5. In two weeks we will open up bounty campaign/contests.. discussion in progress with Sam..

I'm very happy to hear this words. Take your time and we will grow togheter  Wink
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
5 scholarship is what I mean I have 7016 QBK 4.80 btc I have taken to the sun I have taken the curse of my father's surgery I have taken with my father's rights Sad I do not want 5 bursts because of your work polonnex you removed Sad
legendary
All the dumpers on Polo made it that way,on paper Qibuck is worth more.Not all the value is on Polo.
We did lose some money along the way investments wise,but we still have some investments backing the coin,now 'Asset token', that are good long term ones.
We are not stupid to leave all the value of our coin on exchanges,we know how trading goes on Polo.

Now I think it's time to push a little bit more, when you decide to do the real Ann, maybe a little rebrand will be useful and a slack channel where investors like me can talk with the others guy. Qibuck was worth 80000satoshi 3 weeks ago, with a good strategy and rebrand we can make qibuck great again!

1. Transferred all assets requested till date..along with 5 burst per head.

2. We will rebrand with a new ANN, set up Telegram/slack rooms in around 2 weeks time..

3. We will have other payment options available in which to purchase the asset, discussion in progress with our Partner Sam.

4. Today will make new spreadsheets for dividends/ingoing/outgoing expenses.

I will be out of action for a few hours to take my Mother food shopping, will be back this evening to check if there are any more emails etc..
5. In two weeks we will open up bounty campaign/contests.. discussion in progress with Sam..

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Reserving Hindi translation if needed.

When will the ANN thread be ready?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Market cap 10k... poloniex was all the value of this coin.
legendary
I still do not understand how the exchange will take place. I have 8130 qibuck coins, but I do not want to change at such a low price. The wallet does not work, coins are locked on the poloniex. Can you explain how much I will get 8130 = ?? ?? ?? ?? Huh

I have posted again and again clear and concise instructions on how to claim your asset tokens. You do not need to send me qbk coin because qbk will die within 3 months and we are converting to an asset. Please send me email with snapshot of your coins and the wallet addresses as per instructions below.

Please follow the instructions as posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qibuck-token-asset-pre-ann-replacing-qibuck-coin-1891086

We are also not responsible for the price/ pump/dump etc prices people payed for QBK..
Each QBK share / asset now is currently going to be valued at 80 burst.. which is a little cheaper than the ICO price, QBK originally started with thank you. You will receive 8130 QBK assets.

EDIT: I JUST CHECKED MY TRANSFERS, YOU ALREADY RECEIVED YOUR ASSETS a day ago:

2406815187545......       4/30/2017 17:41:21   Ordinary Payment      5   1   BURST-UFJN-T6ZA-...........346
2230645857907......   4/30/2017 17:40:38   Asset Transfer      0   1   BURST-UFJN-T6ZA-J6S.........   346

PLEASE NOTE ALSO ALLTRANSFER FEES, PLUS THE 5 BURSTS TO EACH ASSET HOLDER IS COMING FROM MY OWN POCKET AS I WANT THE ASSET TO GROW FROM EVERY SALE..I CAN CARRY THESE SMALL FEES FOR NOW. Later the asset will carry itself..
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I still do not understand how the exchange will take place. I have 8130 qibuck coins, but I do not want to change at such a low price. The wallet does not work, coins are locked on the poloniex. Can you explain how much I will get 8130 = ?? ?? ?? ?? Huh
legendary
Looks like people sending in screenshots from Poloniex account and then dumping on Poloniex ?

You should only be accepting screenshots from Polo after the coin is delisted and trading is stopped ?

The coin will become defunct sooner or later and only once can they claim from snapshot. We will only support block explorer and github payment for next 3 months to give all qbk holders chance to receive their assets. I didn't want there to be mass panic, hence we started this a few days earlier. I am sure most people are honest, or at least I hope so. I will be slowly adding extra stuff to the asset to give it more value over time, not just from sales of the asset and the assets we have now.

We decided to make it an asset because running the coin was too expensive for me and a waste of money going for coin maintenance, but as an asset, it means I can add extra to it to build it real value.
legendary
Thanks for all you have done and I will buy some of the assets once I get paid from my signature campaign. I have a question, I know that Burst Ocean assets will be backing this asset but was wondering if there will be any other assets backing QBK token asset like Crowetic's assets or Adams assets on Burst Nation? Thanks!

We will be backing it with various BURST ASSETS, NXT ASSETS, Other good hot coins and tokens and also other investments we see fit that might bring wealth to the asset.  Smiley If you feel there are sme particular assets you really like let us know. As an investor you have a voice also..  Smiley

Hello Qiwoman

Are you going to promote in burst forum and burst nation regard on this new assets?

Would this assets be able to  made payment weekly?

Thanks

Hello, sorry for delay in replying, am sending out assets at the moment and because my Mother is with me for 2 weeks, I don't have as much online time as I normally have so bear with me.

I will discuss with our partner Sam and I will try to get the asset on both forums. I know Burst Nation forum is very strict, but I did get verified by Haitch, so will talk to him first once I have done all the asset swaps over the next few days and talked to Sam.. It would be great if we can get it on either or both forums.

Once my Mother is back home and I have more time online, we will spend more time advertising the asset, but we want to grow it slowly and organically and not by force. I will also try to add to the asset donations from my personal coins etc, as and when I receive bounties for jobs done online etc. to add extra value, to make up for the swapped coins etc.. I really want this asset to be giving a decent dividend for all concerned.

@Vella thank you for the recommendations, both those assets are lovely so we will add them as we make sales. I will also try to buy some from my personal BURST to add as well.

I need to make two more spreadsheets for the asset.

One for outgoings and one for daily dividends, profits received from various assets and ventures so everything is 100% transparent and easily accessed.

Also for now we will do dividends monthly until we come to a point where the asset is built up nicely, then we can decide to do divvie payments more regularly.
I still do not sell it shun I expect
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Looks like people sending in screenshots from Poloniex account and then dumping on Poloniex ?

You should only be accepting screenshots from Polo after the coin is delisted and trading is stopped ?
Please see if my icons have come
I received my token to! And also my first burst payment, awesome!  Grin
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Received my tokens, thanks for the smooth transition. Looking forward to see this asset's worth in 6-12 months!
Pages:
Jump to: