Pages:
Author

Topic: QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET - PRE-ANN (Replacing QIBUCK COIN) - page 12. (Read 17573 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi.

I received my burst and asset. Many thanks.

Now what do I need to do please?

Can you mine burst?

Where can we trade burst?

What do we do with the asset?

QBK and a bit of BTC is all I have / had these days. I'm well out of sync ( the joys of having 2 kids under 4 I guess lol )
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have sent out more assets as requested from emails..It does look like as some people received assets, they also dumped them and other's purchased and requested their assets, so seems like more are going out than anticipated but I guess this is human nature and because we didn't want people to start panicking mainly our fault for starting the swap earlier than the complete closure of POLONIEX DELISTING. It will take some time to build this asset as we need to clear out all the dumping before our issues actually get sold. We will do our best with SAM to grow the asset by ourselves, till we can start selling the Issues..  Smiley. I will be buying from the Issue as and when I can to buy more assets with revenues.. so am not too worried at the moment.. With stress nothing works out properly, with careful planning and patience, everything can be achieved. I am confident we can make this a good revenue bearing asset over time.
legendary
I am at my Mother's for a few days till Friday but managed to transfer all assets and 5 bursts to all outstanding till date emails..
Also I was lucky enough to pick up some really cheap EDGE78 Assets.. for us so I gobbled them up and will upload all these entries on asset and expenses sheets on my return..  Smiley.. We also received dividends from haitch, edge78 and burstocean  Will be purchasing more assets on my return..  Smiley  I also traded JANUS token a bit so with my profit I made trading will use 50% of my profit to buy some JANUS for QBK.. this is a small gift from me.. I will add it it as a donation.. so got lots of accounting to do when I get back..  Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
hi, I have sent my QBK hold information to your email as the instructions, thanks very much.
legendary
I will be taking my Mother back to the village today so will be back Friday..I don't have access to wallets there and my internet access will be limited so when I come back Friday, will resume QBK work.. I will need then to update both asset sheet and Income and expense sheet and purchase a few more assets for the Asset as I will buy asset direct from the Issue.. to help grow the asset..I have been placing buy orders as well whenever I receive personal burst dividends..
Activity: 8
ok work me too now any1 want to buy asset cheap from me? from 3burst/1asset?
Activity: 123
is wallet1 burst wallets down only me?

I tested right now and all is ok here.
Activity: 8
is wallet1 burst wallets down only me?
legendary
We need more information regarding QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET future?

I am very busy with week with family and with distributing to old QIBUCK COIN holders their respective tokens. Then we will see what is actually left for sale and what ways we can proceed to slowly grow the value of the asset. Please give me a week or two to get a nice new roadmap/ OP sorted thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
We need more information regarding QIBUCK TOKEN ASSET future?
legendary
Can someone please link me to the recent QBK blockchain snapshot? I can't sync my wallet, stuck at 78 days old block. Sad
\

It is stuck so we changed QBK into a token.. do you know how many coins you have approx? The old dev who actually made the coin for us and stole over 18 btc has never been around to help patch up blockchain problems. I am still paying the last debt off I had for the last Dev who fixed the blockchain and don't have any more funds to keep pouring in this problematic coin, so we issued an asset instead to give to the QBK holders and let the old coin die off.

I see. Just sent you an email with all the required info. Thanks.

Transferred today any outstandign assets requested and 5 bursts to each account holder.. also bought a few assets myself from ISSUE and bought JANUS TOKENS so will transfer to myself what I bought and load JANUS tokens on asset sheet.. After 2 weeks when I start working on altcoin jobs and bounties again I will try my hardest to start buying up the issue myself and backing it with assets..In mean time anyone interested in eating up the cheap sell walls, please go ahead.. buy while you can cheap.. I will buy more from the walls as well when I get more burst divvies from my private shares.  Smiley
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Can someone please link me to the recent QBK blockchain snapshot? I can't sync my wallet, stuck at 78 days old block. Sad
\

It is stuck so we changed QBK into a token.. do you know how many coins you have approx? The old dev who actually made the coin for us and stole over 18 btc has never been around to help patch up blockchain problems. I am still paying the last debt off I had for the last Dev who fixed the blockchain and don't have any more funds to keep pouring in this problematic coin, so we issued an asset instead to give to the QBK holders and let the old coin die off.

I see. Just sent you an email with all the required info. Thanks.
Activity: 123
Hey. I sent the email with my old coins. If theres going to be an ico i'll participa i think this coin is very undervalue right now.

It is, because form the next week or so I will also be buying with btc etc more and more of the asset myself at the proper price, to grow more assets for dividends. Of course as there are no outside sales at present save 1, so it will take longer to grow.. I will update asset and Income sheets in a few days when I get more time. For now while my Mother is here I am just sending out the QBK assets to QBK coin ex holders. I am also slowly putting up buy orders and trying to slowly eat some of the sell walls. Sam also is going to buy and we will get more sales happening over the coming months..

Thx for keep trying and working on this, good luck! Smiley
legendary
Hey. I sent the email with my old coins. If theres going to be an ico i'll participa i think this coin is very undervalue right now.

It is, because form the next week or so I will also be buying with btc etc more and more of the asset myself at the proper price, to grow more assets for dividends. Of course as there are no outside sales at present save 1, so it will take longer to grow.. I will update asset and Income sheets in a few days when I get more time. For now while my Mother is here I am just sending out the QBK assets to QBK coin ex holders. I am also slowly putting up buy orders and trying to slowly eat some of the sell walls. Sam also is going to buy and we will get more sales happening over the coming months..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
The qbk token has any features?but qbk coin are no exchange now.

We are going to back the QBK token with more assets and everyone will receive a dividend every month that hopefully will grow in time. It won't be a 'high tech' coin, but an investment token..

Sent more assets to more QBK holders today and placed some buy orders to buy some BURST OCEAN AND EDGE. Also purchased 20 more Haitch asset. I will update spreadsheet tonight or tomorrow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The qbk token has any features?but qbk coin are no exchange now.
legendary
\

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
legendary
Sent out all the assets so far..I am sorry am a little slow in doing other work for QBK asset at the moment because I am taking care of my Mother who is with me for 2 weeks..and it's only proper I give her the right attention. We have had dividends come in from BURST OCEAN, HAITCH AND EDGE ASSET and today I will buy a few assets from the asset issue in btc to bring a bit more revenue into the asset later today. I have starting chewing off the sell wall and putting bit buy support as well. This will happen as often as I can but as you know, this can't be a one man band, it needs collective effort to be a huge success. If Just myself and Sam are buying assets, it just means it will take longer to reach our goal. We are not going anywhere. We have been around a few years already and once I have cleared the old qbk debt, it will mean I will have more disposable income to pour into the asset.  Smiley.
I am hoping I have time later to post the dividend and revenues expenses spreadsheets.

Just started the dividend, income/expense sheet and added to the OP as well..

You will be able to see at a glance how much we are collecting for the monthly dividends, what we receive and where the money is spent..

https://goo.gl/sk5G8i
Pages:
Jump to: